Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

King Cobra

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2007 at 10:59am

You used the wrong one/ones... Its is possible and Its real man..  I dont think you ever tried one..

For all the newbies getting into the business with a portable and cant afford a Lil'Giant propane heater this is your best deal for heat.. ProChem 2000.. And it get hot hot hot..

Pull your wand back and clean stroke.. Now go up the same path for a dry stroke.. Overlap a couple inches or so and do it again.. This way it keeps good hot heat.. Dont listen to Willy and Ed..

Sponsored Links

nscrcr8z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nscrcr8z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2007 at 5:23pm
    hello everyone...can anyone give me any remarks on the mytee m12 tile and grout extractor considerinf buying one...carpet cleaner for a few years now....wanting to get into tile and grout cleaning wanting to expand....how is th e mytee.... i am currently cleaning a commercial grout job right now around 11000 sq ft...whats the going rate where you guys or from....for that type of sq footage/........
thanks and any info will be appreciated
           scott
scott
FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2007 at 8:30pm
John, you're right, that heater rocks. But remember the original post was asking about tile and grout machines.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2007 at 9:02am
Your right FH..LOL

See how these guys can get you off track.. Clown Someone DONT like HEAT.. Or dont want you to buy the KC..LOL

If the manufacturer installs a heater in the King Cobra and it has high psi capabilities.. You would think it would do the job..Electrify

Laserman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laserman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 9:24pm
The reason I liked the machine was the built in Hose real, 1200 PSI for Tile, Adjustable PSI for Carpet, the Wand caddy,  auto fill & Auto dump,and heat.  I mostly do Low Moisture Dry cleaning  in Residential and Condo accounts in Florida on the beach.  Dry cleaning here used to be Big but recently there's been more and more condo rental managers moving towards Extraction.  I need a machine that can do tile but I also want to add more accounts for extraction.  Going in and out of condos and up and down elavators takes time.  Being able to make one trip in  would be Great.  This machine makes that possible.  I was just wondering if it would be a good machine for cleaning carpet.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 11:28pm
Go see it.. Then test run it.. Something I wanted to do when i bought my last portable but didnt because it was getting late.. I should have brought dirty carpet ( a few diff. types) and ran 25 then 50 then 75 then 100 then 150 then 200' of hose to clean..  Thats an expensive portable.. How much? $5k?  Bang Head

You can get a nice pressure washer for cheap at H.Depot or Walmart and get the cheapest portable.. lile a mytee or Uncle Sams distributing has the  Timbucktoo for $695 and save the rest for a TM if your in it for the long haul. You'll be glad you did.  Big smile

Don't be dumb like I was and go through 4 portables...Dead 

Edited by John L - 27/October/2007 at 11:32pm
HJTRAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJTRAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2007 at 12:31pm
 I purchased 2 king cobra's. I must say I learned real fast how to work on them. The 12v pump motor was an assanine idea, the motors burn out all the time I bought  120v motors and rewired for it. the Blower motor is a lower quality motor and replaced them. also the heater burns out all the time but at least they have a lifetime warranty. You must always have a fresh spray tip on the wands or you will lose pressure. don't think you will be cleaning at 500 psi it just wont happen.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2007 at 8:33pm
Sounds like a high priced plastic junk... Dead  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12