Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Us Products King Cobra 500?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 5:16pm
You can drown in payments almost anytime? Unless you know the machine most older machines are abused along with used. After all the same tech you have working for you letting you equiment turn into junk are the same as the ones who looked after these good used machines? I would prefer a used slide in for the reason it was probably looked after by an o/o or maybe not? If you like to gamble go for it. When ever I sold one of my old units I provided the complete maitaince records from the day it was installed into the truck?
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 5:38pm
well most guys aren't serious and just want to try carpet cleaning out...a porty is fine....they quit eventually
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 7:05pm
Then another ten takes their place
Just My opinion
CleanEvo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 9:28pm
    You guys make some good points...I'll consider used if I would be able to buy it from someone who can prove maintance and give me some referals with it.

It really doesn't matter at this point as I'm not in a position to get one...I'm at least a year away.

It's easy to downplay a porty when you've got a TM, however I know that I get my customers carpets VERY clean...it's all about chemistry, agitation, dwell time and proper rinse/extraction. Sure I'm in my residential customers home a lot longer than if I had a TM, however at this stage in my business...it is what it is.

That all being said...I can't wait until i can get a TM! However, until then...I just want to be able to do the best job I can.
"The best compliment is a referal"
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 10:33pm
I did 2BR's, Bath, Hall, LR & DR today in 1.5hrs and even vaced first.. 1st rm i did was almost dry when i left.... And that's why you want a TM... And it looked like new..  It had medium soil condition..

The room's averaged 200-225SFT each... except the bath and hall....Pimpin' 
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 10:37pm
Another one hooked on drivebys??
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 10:43pm
Opinions vary.... I'm just good....SuperClean and fast dry... That's what the customer is looking for...LOL
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 12:09am
No one said you can't do great work with a portable. I know portable guys that can hang with TM guys anyday of the week.

CleanEvo you got the right Idea... you have to crawl before you can walk.

detergent agitation and dwell time does play a major roll, and you already know that. So I think you are already ahead of the game.

another good thing is you are here learning and asking questions. You are going to be fine

good luck
www.mr-steamer.com
CleanEvo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

I did 2BR's, Bath, Hall, LR & DR today in 1.5hrs and even vaced first.. 1st rm i did was almost dry when i left.... And that's why you want a TM... And it looked like new..  It had medium soil condition..

The room's averaged 200-225SFT each... except the bath and hall....[IMG]height=24 alt="Pimpin'" src="http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/smileys/smilespimp.gif" width=22 align=absMiddle> 

That job would have probably taken me 3-4 hours with my Ninja...if I start to get much busier I may have to think about a TM sooner than later.

"The best compliment is a referal"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12