Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 30>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 9:03pm

Doug,

What the .....are you saying.  You talk pure nonesense.  Not one of our questions have been answered and yet you have the audacity to ask your own questions.  Since you must be dislexic and can't respond intelligently then there is really no need to continue our discourse.  No feelings have been hurt; I would have to respect your opinion in order for that to happen.  I don't want you off the board; you offer up some comedy relief.

P.S. If you actually read my previous posts you would know what I do. 

If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
Sponsored Links

gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 9:05pm
Superglide where are you.  I need to engage in some intelligent debate.
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 9:18pm

DOUG;

No feelings have been hurt here!

But as my other half has so informed you, your opinion on this particular post has been nonsense!

We are good at what we do and we plan to get better by keeping an open mind to new techniques or new "to us" techniques!

You have chosen your method and though you no longer employ it (being retired and all) you still  advocate on behalf of it! That is your choice

You have your say out here and we will respect that but if your idea of fun is posting just to talk out of your a$$ and cause contempt amoungst forum members your opinion is not only not needed but not wanted either.

If anything,  in all YOUR years you should have learned one thing,

and if you haven't then let me tell you now

LIVE AND LET LIVE and that means on carpet cleaning forums as well as in life!

The DIVA

Edited by diva
THE DIVA
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 9:45pm

G-Money, no need to debate me on this one. I beleive in what you and Diva are doing and am going to be doing the same. I have even developed a machine for it that combines the best attributes of padding with the restorative abilities of a RX20 machine. The pad machine is a great machine as it is, but it can be even better. Rather than have 2 sets of equipment( a pad cleaning system and a HWE system), my goal was to combine the abilities of both in one machine. That way, only one machine needs to be taken in the workplace. Once there, the operator can use whatever system works best for the job, or them both at the same time if desired. Win-Win.

Superglide Ken

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 10:05pm

WHOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA Ken sign me up for one and two for Gmoney!

So what will it be called the Super duper padding Glider squirt and sucker machine?

Always good for a laugh KEN

thanx for brightening up this post with your great ideas!

THE DIVA

THE DIVA
gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 10:09pm

Cheers Ken,

Leave it to the master inventor to bring it all together.  Combining the two methods into one machine would be the ultimate.  Keep us informed.

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 10:21pm

G-Money: Will do.

Diva: You can call it that if you want, but that is a mouthful if you ask me.

I have another name: RSE (Rotary Superdry Extractor)

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 10:46pm

SERIOUSLY KEN KEEP US POSTED!

Maybe when you come to toronto you can tell us more about it! 

At least YOUR ideas are worth listening to!

CHEERS TO YA
CARPET CLEANING DIVA

THE DIVA
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 11:14pm
Well Diva, thanks for listening to my ideas. I cannot show this equipment off yet or talk about it more than I have done because of patent considerations. I learned my lesson with the glides I invented, and the problems I had with that. But if I can help with any of the knowledge I picked up studying these areas I do my research in, I am always ready to share that. I am not driven by money as my #1 consideration; it is #2. My first consideration for the research into the stuff I do is a genuine desire to improve both the equipment and technolodgy of this industry, and be remembered as one of the pioneers in it. If I do that and never make a dime in it, I will still be happy .But I will try to make a few bucks along the way if I can.
Bjørn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjørn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2004 at 5:38pm
secret patents again Superglide
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2004 at 5:52pm

This is getting a bit disgusting!

How many times must we go through this?

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2004 at 6:37pm

Padman it's like your machine, it just keeps going round and round, but don't stop to fast you just might see a few people fly off.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2004 at 8:07pm

Nothing disgusting about it. It is called progress. Padding machines and the RX20 machines both have their strong and weak points. Both can remove more soil from a carpet after the other is finished cleaning it. Both can dry carpets in under an hour when properly equipped. Both clean better than wands on most carpet. Both reduce your labour and make you more productive as a cleaner. To combine those strengths into one machine, free up space in your van, pay less to buy one machine than it would cost to buy two is a large improvement for the cleaners.

The new machine will be able to do something that neither of the originals can, dry carpet in under 10 minutes from the time you finish cleaning it. It is equipped with my exclusive Power-Dri system built into it. It will be the best cleaning and fastest drying cleaning tool on the market.It has been refined after more than 3 years of testing and is now almost ready for production.You will see it out at the shows next year, so you will not have too much longer to wait.

The RSE will soon become the new standard against which all other machines will be judged.

Edited by Superglide Ken
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 9:08am
You know Ken, I am all FOR you coming up with a NEW machine, however track record convinces me it won't happen.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 30>