Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

A Pro with his Pad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 6:48pm
True. A $1000 pad machine is way more affordable. OK, great idea.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 7:58pm
What do you get for a thoudand dollars a oreck oribetor?Guitar
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 8:52pm
No, you get a machine the same size  and capability as the 17" Conquerer with the 3/4 HP motor. I call it the Apex. It is the best pad machine you will be able to buy for the dollar.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 9:27pm
SGK:  Is that a thousand US? or the  canadian  paso?Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 10:05pm
Yep. $999 US or $1199 Cdn.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 10:11pm

SGK:  Going to make for a competative market.Guitar

Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 10:19pm
I would say so Doug. The real big money is still selling the pads, but you need to have a good pricepoint on the dispensers for the mainstream cleaning community to adopt this cleaning method in a big way.When I was at KK for glideday, I was more than watching. I heard many of the cleaners there say that they liked the concept and results of padding; but felt that the $2000+Cdn cost of the machine was too much. Many said that if they were selling around the $1000 mark, that they would get one. I will be doing my part to help that happen.

Edited by Superglide Ken
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 10:25pm
SGK:  Is your market going to be the US or Canada?Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 10:30pm
It was going to be primarily aimed at the Canadian market Doug. Thanks to some words from Padman, the US market got added to my marketing plan as of today.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 10:32pm
I think the the US market is large enough to handle another player.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 10:36pm
I think so too Doug; but if it isn't, one will just have to drop out.Wink

Edited by Superglide Ken
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 11:00pm
SGK:  You will need a very large marketing plan?Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 11:16pm
Yes, but not as large as you think. I have already rebuilt the number of distributors selling my glides up to 88 stores. Many of these will sell the machines and pads as well as the many other products that I have planned. I will add to this number of distributors as time goes on.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 11:58pm
Oh brother.... the beat goes on and on and on, just shows new gullible people are being born everyday if kens business is improving.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>