Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hi there

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2004 at 10:53pm
Diva:  If you would have read the post  I simply told Dennis that you and Gomer are the people to talk to regarding op cleaning.  Maybe it was not politicaly correct the way in which I typed it but I guess you can take for what it was worth.  I guess some people just go looking for trouble and if they can't find some than make some.Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2004 at 11:05am

the above posts are what I was refering to and the people who seem to dislike SuperGlide Ken.  I'm just a nice (usually) guy who wants to learn, share and have some fun along the way.

DC

Edited by Dennis Conner
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2004 at 1:17pm
Dennis:  Diva gave you an example of what to expect if you disagree with anything her or Gomer have to say.  So tread lightly.Guitar
Just My opinion
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2004 at 2:10pm

Why are you still bring up my name Mr.HUMANSTAIN???

Dennis just for the record that is so incorrect!

GMONEY AND I love to debate issues. When Someone brings an issue that we disagree with, we will give our opinion and wait for that persons response.

With certain people on this board, this opportunity is not given to us, YOU see certain people can not debate, articulate or be open minded about anything. so therefore they have to resort to name calling and trashing things they no nothing about!

I hope you have had an opportunity to look at some of the past posts to see exactly what I am talking about!

Also I would for warn you. Don't get on Dougs bad side as you can see doug just loves to bring our name up in conversation.  WHY you ask?? Especially when the topics he brings our name up in, have nothing to do with us!

Because he is bitter and can't let anything go!~

take care

DIVA

THE DIVA
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2004 at 2:17pm
Dennis:  Character assasination and name calling seem to be Diva's strong point again she didn't read the post.  I thought this matter had been dealt with.  But who can't let go???  I am beginning to think when things go wrong at home take it out on Doug.  I think anger management should be in order.Guitar
Just My opinion
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2004 at 2:17pm

QUOTE;

Mr. Steamer:  I think for your own saftey you would be better off not to use my name in your responces.  Unless of cource it is to make yourself look better for the masses.Guitar

DOUG,

I do believe these are your word to STEAMER

Why don't you take your own advise regarding GMONEY AND ME?

DIVA!!

THE DIVA
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2004 at 2:20pm
Diva:  I have tried but you just don't want to let go of you minute in the spot light.  I suggested a truse.  All I did in this post was point out you and Gomer are the people to talk regarding op cleaning an guess what?Guitar
Just My opinion
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2004 at 2:27pm

MAYBE, DOUG, YOU HAVE SOME SOCIAL AND COMMUNICATION ISSUES AND MAYBE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO ARTICULATE YOUR FEELINGS OR THOUGHTS APPROPRIATELY AND FOR THAT I APOLOGIZE.

I APOLOGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING YOUR MEGER ATTEMPT TO SIMLPY INFORM OUR NEW MEMBER OF THE KNOWLEDGE "GMONEY" AND I HAVE.

IF THIS IS THE CASE THEN THANK YOU FOR TRYING YOUR BEST TO RELAY THIS MESSAGE.

I WILL ADD THOUGH, THAT CONSIDERING (IN PREVIOUS POSTS) BOTH "GMONEY"  AND I HAVE PROVEN THAT OUR KNOWLEDGE IN THIS INDUSTRY GOES FAR BEYOND JUST PADDING. MAYBE FOR FUTURE I'LL FORWARD ON OUR RESUMES AND THEN YOU CAN BETTER REFER US AS PEOPLE TO SEEK INFO FROM.

ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO KIND!

DIVA

Edited by diva
THE DIVA
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2004 at 2:31pm

BY THE WAY FOR SOMEONE SEEKING A TRUCE MAYBE FOR FUTURE YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY REFER TO HIM AS...

GMONEY

NOT GOMER GOMEY JUST GMONEY!!

THANK YOU

DIVA

THE DIVA
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2004 at 2:32pm
Diva:  I hope this long battle of ?? Can finially be put to rest.  I know I for one am sick of it.  Everyone and evey system has a place.  I will just leave it at that. HAVE A GOOD WEKEND.Guitar
Just My opinion
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2004 at 7:01pm

Welcome Dennis,

Where are you located and what kind of equipment ar you using?

H8 DIRT
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/October/2004 at 8:03pm

Are you not checking this web page out very often?

H8 DIRT
Shortwun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortwun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2004 at 6:12am

Looks like Dennis has gone.

Can't say as I blame him.

Nice bit of hijacking guys.

Cheers,

Shorty.

The short, round, mound of sound, from up top, down under, with a comment on anything and everything.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2004 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Shortwun Shortwun wrote:

Looks like Dennis has gone.

Can't say as I blame him.

Nice bit of hijacking guys.

Cheers,

Shorty.

Man all you do is complain... maybe you should go on a walk about or something... No wants you raggin on them
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>