Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

30K marketing budget

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
acecarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acecarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2009 at 10:50am
Yes. I plan on buying all new equipment including a midsize truck mount. I am paying cash for everything and have no debt. Getting a job is not really an option. I currently own a lawn service & make 100K a year. I'm moving to CA where doing the same thing would pay 20-30K due to all the illegal imigrants working for cheap. I only need to work 1 day/ wk to cover basic living expenses. Why do you say don't spend anything on ads?
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/November/2009 at 11:39pm
Starting out a new venture like carpet cleaning for the 1st year.....spend nothing on advertising , keep your day job, and work only week-ends and after work hours. If you have 30k to lose then your equipment must be all paid and debt free.....RIGHT.     If the answer to that question is     WRONG          Then I will stop here and not even bother to continue..........let me know the answer.

Nightrider
acecarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acecarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/November/2009 at 2:44pm
I am starting a new carpet cleaing co. next year and have $30K set aside for advertising. I need some opinions on where that would be best spent. I was thinking of half page ads in all the yellow pages, a website, and direct mailings.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12