Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New operation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New operation
    Posted: 12/September/2004 at 5:22pm

Hi Every one, great forum!! I just startyed 1 month ago and have got alot of helpfull hint, Keep up the good work!!!

H8 DIRT
Sponsored Links

OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2004 at 5:23pm
 What is the going rate for commercial/ and resturants?
H8 DIRT
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2004 at 5:35pm

Depends where you are and what kind of cleaning you want to provide. City or at least province please. This at least will get you some response to your question.

Superglide Ken

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2004 at 5:41pm
Woodstock, Ontario  150 KM from TO
H8 DIRT
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2004 at 8:19pm
Doug or Mr Steamer should have some insight on that. So should Ted.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2004 at 9:46pm
Hell we only have one resturant and it has a dirt floor in my one horse town.  Just ask Steamer.Guitar
Just My opinion
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2004 at 10:01pm
Thanks
H8 DIRT
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2004 at 10:15pm

I look at it this way... what are YOU worth.... If you know you can do a great job.. and depending on the size.... I'd start .20 cents starting at 1000 sq ft for just steam...add .12 cents if you have to rotor scrub it first..

anything over 4000 sq ft you could probally drop down to .18 cents... some people go as low as a penny but it's up to you...

I find in commercial guys under price .10cents is about average

surroundings View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2004 at 8:00am
Hey, OCC Boss, welcome to the forum.  Can't give you much advice about what your going rate should be though...

Allen

OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2004 at 8:02pm

Mr Steamer, Where are you located?

H8 DIRT
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2004 at 9:13pm
Thanks anyways Surroundings. I have been charging .20 but wow, hard work. Residential is alot easier!
H8 DIRT
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2004 at 9:34pm
I'm in the GTA... but it doesn't matter... I price what I think I'm worth
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2004 at 10:36pm
Mr. Steamer: That pretty well narrows it down.  I am sure you directions were a big help.Guitar
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2004 at 10:44pm

Originally posted by OCC Boss OCC Boss wrote:

What is the going rate for commercial/ and resturants?

The going rate is what you need to make a profit.  Commerical is not for everyone.  Especially resturants. Offices etc. are not so bad but resturants.  We don't do resturants because I am not loosing sleep for the sake of cleaning for nothing.  Usualy you can make as much cleaning a couple of livingrooms during the day for what you get for scrubbing your nads off all night in a resturant.  But everyone has to find their nitch.  It is nitch isn't it?  Not with a "B"Guitar

Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>