Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Mr. Steamer Knows His Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2004 at 10:49pm

I DID IT!!!!!

Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 12:00am

He rests his case.

Thank You Steamer Chewie

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 7:33am
ADWA:  Mr. Steamer never rests his case.  If you notice he still has to use the IICRC letters somewhere almost everyday.  The winds blows free and so does Mr. Steamer.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 10:38am

Thanks Steamer

The offer sounds tempting, but I haven't the patience or the time to be teaching a young buck like you the do's and don't of what to do.

You get better when you age with time. In some aspects it's so true.  

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 10:43am

Sorry posted on the wrong topic. 

Sounds really stupid in here. Now you will have to look and see what I am talking about.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 11:39am
Adwa:  I am glad I am not the only one who manages to do this.  Better get it fixed beforw Mister Perfect sees it, or he will never let go of this either.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 2:49pm

Too late Doug,

Steamer had an early day. He probably will tell us he starts a 5 in the morning.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 2:56pm

ADWA: 

He's up in the morning and off to school

Where the teacher teaches the golden rule.

Then he's riding around in automobile

With no particular place to go.

Hail. hail Rock and Roll

Steamer is there body and soulGuitar

Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 2:59pm
lets start swing dancing in the streets... there is no way doug is 29...lolololol he's 29 in his mind
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 5:49pm
Mr. Steamer:  Everywhere around the world people are dancing in the street.  Do you think 29 is too old???Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 8:59pm
no I think 29 my foot
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 9:10pm
Mr. Steamer: I was 29 once, I think I was 39 once to.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 9:19pm

Doug I think Mr. Steamer is 29 can't you tell.

When he was born you and I were already dancing in the street. In fact when I met you I thought you looked familiar.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2004 at 10:30pm
ADWA:  I have cars that are probably older than Mr. Steamer. Oh I forgot we still use horses here.  Mr. Steamer should go back in time and visit us here in WestWorld.Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>