Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Mr. Steamer Knows His Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mr. Steamer Knows His Stuff
    Posted: 23/August/2004 at 3:07pm

I have read a lot of Mr. Steamers advice and I think he really knows his $hit. We're lucky to have a guy here who pulls no punches and is not full of crap.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY HE DOES NOT HAVE A HIDDEN AGENDA!

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2004 at 3:49pm
Oh my... well jackback thanks man
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2004 at 9:41pm
just needs to learn how to work for himself instead of for everyone else
surroundings View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2004 at 4:15am
With all due respect.... what advice are you specifically refering to?

You can just post the link to the topic... you don't have to copy/paste or describe anything.

Thanks in advance,

Allen

steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2004 at 10:01pm

Mrs. Steamer you got to go work for yourself , that's where the real money is! 100% cash .  CASH IS KING!!

Steamdragon the hotter the better.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2004 at 10:05pm
lol Cash is KING
steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2004 at 10:33pm

Mrs. Steamer why don"t you start your own co. I'll invest in you!

How much you need? T.O. is a real big city!

Steamdragon the hotter the better.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2004 at 10:51pm
5 bucks 5 bucks 5 bucks
Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2004 at 10:32pm
He's proven he does to me today.  I'm not going to say thank you steamer, because I feel your being a real prick about being right
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2004 at 10:44pm
Suction: I have no comment.  The chioce was yours and Steamers.  But keep in mind Mr. Steamer will be laughing at your weakness at joining the dark side.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2004 at 11:40pm

No Suction welcome to the light, DougVADER claims to be my farther.  I am Luke SteamCleaner a Wandeye Knight.  May the HydroForce be with you.

I refuse to talk about certification again, make up your own mind.  I'me certified with the IICRC because it's the only place you can be certified as a carpet cleaner, and I'm not affraid to admit the the whole thing is flawed, but it's all we have.  so I rest my case, you choose your path son, it could be the red or blue pill... It's up to you be a SteamTrooper or a Wandeye Knight

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2004 at 11:56pm

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

No Suction welcome to the light, DougVADER claims to be my farther.  I am Luke SteamCleaner a Wandeye Knight.  May the HydroForce be with you.

Laff  

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
surroundings View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2004 at 6:51am
Originally posted by Mr.Mike Mr.Mike wrote:

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Laff  

Yeah, that is pretty funny.

-Allen
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2004 at 9:50am
Mr. Steamer: It isabout time to change the subject.  But I picture to more of an EWOK.Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>