Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP PadMan Challenger for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OP PadMan Challenger for Sale
    Posted: 14/July/2004 at 3:52pm

OP PadMan Challenger
Like New,Used for 45 Days Only.

OP PadMan Challenger

We have heard alot of talk on this site about the PadMan Process compared to Bonnet Cleaning and Steam Extraction. Anyone who wishes a demo please come by. I am sold on the quality of cleaning this produces and very fast.

This unit won't last long.
$1,995.00 Cdn.

SOLD

Edited by Carpetologist
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2004 at 4:45pm

Whole lotta shaking going on with that machine, Ted. I tried it at Connections last year, and as you said, it works very well.

Ken

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2004 at 6:54pm

Bargain Basement
Make an Offer (Asking $1,500)

Challenger Pad System (Like New - pictured above)

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/December/2004 at 11:14am
Seems getting sales on Pad machines in the GTA is about as easy as pulling teeth, Ted. People want to make the money with them, but don't want to pay the price of admission to make that money! They are probably comparing the pad machines to the floor machines at $1000 or less and thinking they are expensive?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/December/2004 at 5:12pm

Naw ...it's the color green.... the red ones look much better...lol

I think you should discount it....lol

www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/December/2004 at 7:13pm
Good point Mr. Steamer; but I am sure that Ted knows that buying a can of red paint is better than taking the price down another $500 because of the green colour. lol
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 8:06am
Well Ted; I think the fact that someone has not snapped up this machine even at the great price of $1500 tells me that there is a need for a much less expensive pad machine out there.The system is a great one that really works as we both know. It seems to point to the need for a less expensive machine to meet that need. You know that I never leave a product need unfulfiled for very long..........................
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 3:06am
LOL, the Challenger machine is a fine OP machine Ken, however the price difference not only has to do with construction, ease of use, power and added oscillation, so in effect being it will not last as long, will clean at 1/2 the speed, don't you think the price maybe SHOULD be less than other OP machines.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 10:27am
1500 and you still have to buy the pads.... another 850 or so...plus chemical.....
www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 6:55pm
Steamer, what did you pay for your TM? I will compete head to head ANYTIME, and we will see WHO spent the MOST money and who spent is the most wisely.
Dakota View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 7:03pm

Padman ,   Going the cheap route, isn't always better....

Life is Tuff, It is even Tougher if you're Stupid "John Wayne"
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 9:19pm
But going the BETTER route ALWAYS is.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 10:32pm
I didn't realize cheapness and quality had anything in common?Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 10:54pm
You learn new things all the time on this Bulletin board , Doug.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>