Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP PadMan Challenger for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 7:48am
doug you neeed to stop posting... in every topic... I'm making a run, but I won't catch you if you keep running away
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 8:09am
Your doing fine.Guitar
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 1:45pm
Only 800 posts to go for you to be in the lead Mr. Steamer. Only promblem is Doug is not co-operating to let you catch up. eh? lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 2:15pm
Mr.Steamer:  He likes a challange.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 3:23pm
Yep
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 3:37pm
800 if Steamer keeps up yesterdays tally . 8 days.Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 8:50pm

8 days... hell no... If the spam would quit stopping me...I could do it in a day...

I worked all today so I lost one day.... but I will catch you..

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 10:14pm
I am not going no where. What is the point of your madness? Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 11:42pm
He wants the title of top poster back again Doug. I am content with spot #3. If I never catch up to you 2 guys it wont bother me a bit.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 11:46pm
SGK:  Is that the top boaster or top poster?Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2005 at 11:52pm
Maybe both?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2005 at 1:01pm
Hard to separate sometimes.Guitar
Just My opinion
soonerjoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soonerjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2005 at 9:39pm
Did you sell this yet?  How much $US? 

Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

OP PadMan Challenger
Like New,Used for 45 Days Only.

OP PadMan Challenger

We have heard alot of talk on this site about the PadMan Process compared to Bonnet Cleaning and Steam Extraction. Anyone who wishes a demo please come by. I am sold on the quality of cleaning this produces and very fast.

This unit won't last long.
$1,995.00 Cdn.

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2005 at 10:04pm
Sooner: Make an offer! I know that Ted loves US$$$$$, so you are going to get a great deal offering those for payment. Many in the GTA have shut their wallets till April now, except for dryer and flood related equipment which is still going strong.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>