Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

ROTFLMAO..!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 11:44am
I'm sure they will.
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 1:30pm
I thought the only glides that were going to be sold in the US were yours? Why isn't that disty in Sacramento selling them?

The STD Meter
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 2:02pm
I sell most of my large glides(Superslides)only direct from my website now. Only a few distributors that have been selling my glides for years during my troubles with the HR suit(like Cobb and Kleenkuip)get to keep selling now that I have the ONLY HR approved design on the market. The rest have to buy either Ultralip or Superlip glides if they want to offer their customers glides.I expect that all other designs will be removed from the market long before 2008 is over.

I don't know yet if Al's sliders will be effected yet by this, because I haven't seen them, but based on the fact that Al says they have holes(not allowed under the HR patents), I expect they will need to be removed from the market too. HR's patent has been extended to Canada, the UK, and Australia as well as the USA now, so if a Glide/Slide manufacturer does not have a letter from HR approving their design, and that design has holes in it, they are going to be sued.

but the Slide
has 2 sets of holes, a front row and a back row,

Good luck Al

Edited by Ken Harris - 19/December/2007 at 2:03pm
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 2:07pm
Kleen Kuip doesn't carry any of your glides...they think your a flake?

Edited by MR. STEAMER - 19/December/2007 at 6:52pm
www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 4:02pm
And your point is?

Kleen Kuip still sells my Superglide glides. And my wands. If you think otherwise, it is you who is mis-informed Steamer.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 4:27pm
They actually stock and sell them? I think we need confirmation from a reliable source

The STD Meter
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 4:30pm
Sure Paul. Fly done to the GTA and see them in the store for yourself. We all know Steamer's opinion is not reliable.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 5:05pm
where in the GTA can one find a reliable source??? apparently Mr. Steamer's opinion is worth very little in this thread??
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 5:09pm
Ted is the guy with the most reliable opinion in the GTA IMO. Ask him.Certainly at Kleen Kuip.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

Sure Paul. Fly done to the GTA and see them in the store for yourself. We all know Steamer's opinion is not reliable.

maybe you can meetup with steamer and go to Ted's together??
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

maybe you can meetup with steamer and go to Ted's together??

Odds of that happening Doug would be about the same as Paul going to Kleen Kuip with Big Foot. Steamer is never seen in public or any social setting where he could be recognized, eh?

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 5:52pm
Maybe he's a homebody

The STD Meter
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 6:00pm
I think he just likes to stay incognito. Only people that have ever seen him that post on this board are Gloria and Ted.I'm sure he has his reasons for keeping a low profile.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2007 at 6:53pm
the mark of Zoro or I mean Steamer. whoo ooo ooo was that masked man??
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>