Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

contemplating stabbing him in the eye

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: contemplating stabbing him in the eye
    Posted: 27/October/2007 at 2:23pm

I am soo furious at the guy who helps me clean.  Listen to this... I have an "employee" Wink, who I call a week in advance when I need him to help me with a job, I called him a week ago letting him know we had a job this Saturday, then I called him again 2 days ago and to remind him of the job, then I called him AGAIN yesterday to double remind him. He has a slight drinking problem so he forgets sometimes, but he is an excellent worker, so I can overlook that, he's for the most part pretty reliable too, but I was today contemplating on stabbing him in the eyeHead Crackbecause this M*ther F**ker, told me yesterday for the third time that he would be up and ready for the cleaning...which mind you was a client that I lost 6 months ago and was giving me a second chance and this M*ther F**ker knew this.  So when I come to pick him up this morning, his son answers the door and says that his dad had to leave early to go out of town and that he was taking his spot.  I could have blew the guys house up right there.  I was so furious.  So to make an already long story shorter, we ended up not getting the restaurant done before it was time for the place to open and to make it worst all my equipment was still on the floor when customers started coming in. Dead I have to go back tomorrow morning and finish.  What do you guys think I should I do to redeem myself with this restaurant ?? I'm calling the GM when he gets in later, I told the manager that I would pick up the check tomorrow when I finished because I wanted to talk with the GM first.  Has this ever happened to anyone else? What should I do/say??  And what should I do with my "employee"Wink?

I got money in the bank, but E on the tank.
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 2:45pm
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 13/November/2007 at 4:54pm
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 2:58pm
Don't hire a drunk!     
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 3:50pm
I'am going to hire a wino to help clean my house??
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 4:11pm
Let us know how that works out

The STD Meter
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 5:09pm
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 13/November/2007 at 4:54pm
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 6:27pm
LOLBang Head
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 6:33pm

Hey not given.. Don't let hate control you.. HATE It's not a virus nor a germ.. It's a sickness.. Most people can  find it real fast by looking in the mirror.. Get some therapy..

Edited by John L - 27/October/2007 at 6:34pm
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 6:51pm
NR you mean to tell me you haven't heard that song before???
Just My opinion
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 7:32pm

GET HIM TO WORK FOR YOU ALL DAY TO MAKE UP FOR HIS BAD DAYS, THEN WHEN HES ALL DONE AND TIRED TELL HIM HES FIRED AND YOU AINT PAYIN HIM sh*t!!!Clap

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 8:03pm

Smile

Edited by nightrider - 13/November/2007 at 5:03pm
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 8:54pm
what the ....  Bang Head
Ream57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 9:51pm
I just talked to the GM and he said that is was no big deal and I gave him 20% off the cleaning and told asked him if next time we could set up at night...He said no problem... He probably bullsh*ting me but hey I tried.  After I finish tomorrow I'll call him back in 30 days and see if he sets up with me again....STAY TUNED
I got money in the bank, but E on the tank.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 11:37pm
Use a signed contract for all comm acct's.. Can;t you do it yourself 57?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>