Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP CLEANING SUCKS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2007 at 2:35pm
YEa...So, I guess John G. doesnt wanna take your challenge.

So much for that....

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2007 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by CCandmore CCandmore wrote:

What type carpet and soils is it not suited for?

Maybe I should review my statement as OP can successfully clean basically all carpets and all soils. Although in a very heavily soiled area such as very heavy grease HWE simply makes more sense.

As to clean it with OP successfully you would go through too many pads. Personally, I would not use OP on a high pile as the more than normal agitation my flair the fiber tips.

You must know that OP cleaners are generally selling a dry cleaning system at a much higher price than HWE and high-end people tend not to have trashed carpets.

I have a customer who lookds for the absolute worst carpets to clean just to prove to whomever that he is the best. But I don't see him making any more than a living. People with extremely dirty carpets do not want to pay.

CCandmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCandmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2007 at 7:41pm
Thanks for the information. I am thinking of adding op cleaning to my current hwe.
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2007 at 1:36pm
op cleaning=Downer
DCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2008 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

Originally posted by CCandmore CCandmore wrote:

What type carpet and soils is it not suited for?

Maybe I should review my statement as OP can successfully clean basically all carpets and all soils. Although in a very heavily soiled area such as very heavy grease HWE simply makes more sense.

As to clean it with OP successfully you would go through too many pads. Personally, I would not use OP on a high pile as the more than normal agitation my flair the fiber tips.

You must know that OP cleaners are generally selling a dry cleaning system at a much higher price than HWE and high-end people tend not to have trashed carpets.

I have a customer who lookds for the absolute worst carpets to clean just to prove to whomever that he is the best. But I don't see him making any more than a living. People with extremely dirty carpets do not want to pay.

Right on business target.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 11:50am
It is all about knowing how to do the job, here is one that one of our clients did last week.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
CCandmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCandmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 12:16pm
Padman
The picture with the chairs - is that two different color rugs or the same rug partially cleaned?
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 12:59pm
Please tell me that was an asian restaurant.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 1:06pm
I have had those customers who complained about the bonnet or pad job, how it got dirty fast.

Well, I guess if you have your carpet treated by the people living in the house like a parade dress field at a military base, yeah.  But it won't be because of the cleaning method.  It will be due to the maintenance not being done on the carpet.

Of course, if you ask them how long ago, 6 months.  More like 6 years from the look of them.  Pigs should live in pens, not dens.  6 months ago is when they vacuumed last.  6 months ago is when their 7 year old was learning to walk.  Must be on a different calendar, one with 365 days to the month.

Edited by duckcountry - 15/March/2008 at 1:08pm
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 2:00pm
One picture, and it was an Italian restaurant.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123