Print Page | Close Window

OP CLEANING SUCKS!

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
Forum Description: Discuss anything relating to very low moisture, encap and oscillating pad cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4275
Printed Date: 14/May/2024 at 4:31am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: OP CLEANING SUCKS!
Posted By: STEAMPRO
Subject: OP CLEANING SUCKS!
Date Posted: 15/October/2007 at 1:35pm
NO OFFENSE BUT IF I CALLED A CARPET CLEANER AND HE BROUGHT IN SOME OP CARPET CLEANING EQUIPEMENT, I WOULD CALL THE COPS!Angry

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Replies:
Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 15/October/2007 at 4:55pm
Padman might have something to say 'bout that

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: PadMan
Date Posted: 15/October/2007 at 5:23pm
Actually HWE sucks... fact jack!

No offense taken, those that don't know about it often have the same opinion, that is why OP is a dog and pony show, once seen, that settles it.

-------------
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!

Date Posted: 15/October/2007 at 7:16pm
Clap

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 16/October/2007 at 12:34am
I told ya

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 16/October/2007 at 3:02pm
[QUOTE=PadMan]Actually HWE sucks... fact jack!

Sure does.. Sucks out everything in the carpet..

Posted By: safety1910
Date Posted: 16/October/2007 at 3:38pm
STEAMPRO...aren't you just getting into the business??? Have you even bought your equipment yet? Have you used an OP system before? And if someone brings an OP system into your house, I wouldn't call the cops. Once they find out you are a felon, they may give you more than you bargained for? Cheers.

-------------
Dan

Date Posted: 16/October/2007 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by safety1910 safety1910 wrote:

STEAMPRO...aren't you just getting into the business??? Have you even bought your equipment yet? Have you used an OP system before? And if someone brings an OP system into your house, I wouldn't call the cops. Once they find out you are a felon, they may give you more than you bargained for? Cheers.
LOLHAHA THATS TRUE!Clap

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Date Posted: 17/October/2007 at 7:29am
Actually HWE sucks... fact jack!

Sure does.. Sucks out everything in the carpet..

Some people say, you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one...

-------------

Date Posted: 17/October/2007 at 11:13am

Why you always have to attack to defend.. I didnt mention a thing about OP.. Boxing  LOL

Date Posted: 18/October/2007 at 8:59am
But you were LOOKING for it anyways, weren't you?

-------------

Date Posted: 18/October/2007 at 1:25pm
OMG..! looking for it.. Right..!

[QUOTE=PadMan]Actually HWE sucks... fact jack!

Your bias with the cleaning tools available..

OP this >> 3500sft of this greasy Chinese.. How many pads would you go through? How long would it take? How clean will it get??

http://imageshack.us">

Date Posted: 18/October/2007 at 3:12pm
Just dirty carpet, don't know how many pads, but with the GladPads and encap, I would imagine about 40.

How long? Probably 3.5-4 hours.

Cleaner than you would believe.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/October/2007 at 5:16pm
Bullsheet padman.. I can clean it faster with a TM.. Takes me 7hrs.. This is thick nasty greasy chinese stuff..  Show me a pic of your nastiest job.. It would take you 10hrs or longer 3500sft of this crap..

Date Posted: 18/October/2007 at 9:59pm
Argue

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Date Posted: 19/October/2007 at 9:09am
I dont' know HOW long it would take you, I can only attest to how long it would take me.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/October/2007 at 10:33am
I said 7hrs.. High heat 600psi.. 12pH prespray..aggitate..

I've seen how slow you have to go on your videos and thats not even dirty compared to my Chinese pic.. I'm guessing your lucky to get 200-300sft per hour on this one..

Actually I would really like to try the OP on this one.. I know your the fastest OP'er around but 4hrs your lucky to get half done..Big smile

Date Posted: 19/October/2007 at 11:27am
Like I said John, I DON"T know how long it takes for you, but I DO know how long it takes for me.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/October/2007 at 7:44pm

Yea if you had 3 OP's running... Otherwise your in a dream world... I'll be doing this again in a Month.. I will pay your way here and if you can do it in 4hrs.. White towel test.. I will hand you $1000.. If not you owe me a $1000.. No shame in my game.. You game.. So bring Money..

Posted By: Thang
Date Posted: 19/October/2007 at 11:05pm
Wow....Sounds like a Challenge...

And my money's on John L.

-------------
Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!

Date Posted: 20/October/2007 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Yea if you had 3 OP's running... Otherwise your in a dream world... I'll be doing this again in a Month.. I will pay your way here and if you can do it in 4hrs.. White towel test.. I will hand you $1000.. If not you owe me a $1000.. No shame in my game.. You game.. So bring Money..

and bring a gun!Smokey

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Posted By: carpetologist
Date Posted: 20/October/2007 at 3:00pm

While I was reading this thread, a customer returned from renting one of our OP machines (Accelerator).  His claim was that he did each floor of a building in 45 minutes compared to the last steam cleaning that took 1 2/3 hours.  His customers were ecstatic about the quality.  It cost him $224.00 to rent this machine for three days but he is still way ahead as the OP used one man in 45min. as opposed to his steam cleaner that required two men.

The only mistake I feel he made was he should have vacuumed the dry dust first but he did not and he and his customer were still very happy.  I know I will get flack about this thread from our steam cleaners and I was also one for many years.   I am still a big believer in HWE but OP sure opened my eyes.  It’s not for all carpet and all soils but it sure can make you money or save you money on many of your existing jobs. If he used encap chemicals the carpet would stay cleaner longer than HWE.

Like OL Willie says.  He missed many waves in his life but this is one he caught on to.

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Posted By: CCandmore
Date Posted: 20/October/2007 at 9:49pm
What type carpet and soils is it not suited for?

Posted By: FriendlyHammer
Date Posted: 21/October/2007 at 12:14am
Originally posted by STEAMPRO STEAMPRO wrote:

NO OFFENSE BUT IF I CALLED A CARPET CLEANER AND HE BROUGHT IN SOME OP CARPET CLEANING EQUIPEMENT, I WOULD CALL THE COPS!Angry

Then they'd know your location.  Shocked

Date Posted: 22/October/2007 at 1:49am
Clapop sucks d**k

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Date Posted: 22/October/2007 at 2:22am
hey hey now! Do we really need to go there Steampro?

-------------
Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!

Date Posted: 22/October/2007 at 11:04am
Yes OP Sucks

But it sucks more money out of your customers pocket in a shorter amount of time.

Ccandmore

I would not recommend it for greasy Chinese restaurants.

-------------

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 22/October/2007 at 12:08pm
I rest my case with PadMan.. Thank You Ted.. LOL

Date Posted: 22/October/2007 at 2:35pm
YEa...So, I guess John G. doesnt wanna take your challenge.

So much for that....

-------------
Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!

Date Posted: 22/October/2007 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by CCandmore CCandmore wrote:

Maybe I should review my statement as OP can successfully clean basically all carpets and all soils. Although in a very heavily soiled area such as very heavy grease HWE simply makes more sense.

As to clean it with OP successfully you would go through too many pads. Personally, I would not use OP on a high pile as the more than normal agitation my flair the fiber tips.

You must know that OP cleaners are generally selling a dry cleaning system at a much higher price than HWE and high-end people tend not to have trashed carpets.

I have a customer who lookds for the absolute worst carpets to clean just to prove to whomever that he is the best. But I don't see him making any more than a living. People with extremely dirty carpets do not want to pay.

-------------

Date Posted: 22/October/2007 at 7:41pm
Thanks for the information. I am thinking of adding op cleaning to my current hwe.

Date Posted: 30/October/2007 at 1:36pm
op cleaning=Downer

-------------
NEW BUSINESS IN TEXAS

Posted By: DCC
Date Posted: 13/March/2008 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

Originally posted by CCandmore CCandmore wrote:

Maybe I should review my statement as OP can successfully clean basically all carpets and all soils. Although in a very heavily soiled area such as very heavy grease HWE simply makes more sense.

As to clean it with OP successfully you would go through too many pads. Personally, I would not use OP on a high pile as the more than normal agitation my flair the fiber tips.

You must know that OP cleaners are generally selling a dry cleaning system at a much higher price than HWE and high-end people tend not to have trashed carpets.

I have a customer who lookds for the absolute worst carpets to clean just to prove to whomever that he is the best. But I don't see him making any more than a living. People with extremely dirty carpets do not want to pay.

Right on business target.

-------------
http://www.DisciplesCarpetCare.com - http://www.DisciplesCarpetCare.com

Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 11:50am
It is all about knowing how to do the job, here is one that one of our clients did last week.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 12:16pm
Padman
The picture with the chairs - is that two different color rugs or the same rug partially cleaned?

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 12:59pm
Please tell me that was an asian restaurant.

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 1:06pm
I have had those customers who complained about the bonnet or pad job, how it got dirty fast.

Well, I guess if you have your carpet treated by the people living in the house like a parade dress field at a military base, yeah.  But it won't be because of the cleaning method.  It will be due to the maintenance not being done on the carpet.

Of course, if you ask them how long ago, 6 months.  More like 6 years from the look of them.  Pigs should live in pens, not dens.  6 months ago is when they vacuumed last.  6 months ago is when their 7 year old was learning to walk.  Must be on a different calendar, one with 365 days to the month.

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 2:00pm
One picture, and it was an Italian restaurant.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net