Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

PORTABLES ARE FOR LOSERS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2008 at 11:49am
It's illegal to speed but we all do it.. LOL
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2008 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by PRECISION PRECISION wrote:

You....grow some nuts

Just tell us one thing....are you old enough to drive prickcision?
PRECISION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRECISION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2008 at 10:15pm
you guys seriously say the gayest sh*t i have ever heard in my life.......
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2008 at 12:01am
Originally posted by PRECISION PRECISION wrote:

you guys seriously say the gayest sh*t i have ever heard in my life.......

How many times have you and your loser friends had your a$$es thrown in jail? Evidently not enough. 
You are a scam artist, ripping off decent people and thinking you are such hot sh*t for it.   Why don't you dry out before posting here again. 
Twice tonight in two different threads you said the same jackass thing proving you have a diminished capability for talking with those who are your superiors in matters requiring a mature demeanor.
Looks like all you and your friends do is drink from what the pics on myspace tell us.

Edited by duckcountry - 29/January/2008 at 12:02am
PRECISION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRECISION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2008 at 11:52pm
Hey duck country....i'm f**king touched let me tell ya.  I don't rip off anyone i'm just a VERY STRONG salesman,  unlike your weak ass.  Maybe you should  just listen to me and you could learn something.  Oh and don't hate on me because i live the lifestyle you wish you could ;)  
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2008 at 12:38am
PRECISION put your money and your mouth on line... post your pics...

we wanna see everything... the crib... the cars a copy of at least your last 10 invoices

stop shootin the sh*t and start showing the sh*t

Edited by MR. STEAMER - 30/January/2008 at 12:39am
www.mr-steamer.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2008 at 9:25am
Pics are on his homepage..CheerleaderCheerleaderCheerleaderCheerleader
PRECISION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRECISION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2008 at 12:21pm

PRECISION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRECISION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2008 at 12:22pm
Chew on that.....big dog Wink
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2008 at 1:07pm
Quote a copy of at least your last 10 invoices
is what Mr. Steamer said. 

He asked for 10 in chronolgical order, he gets one.  Around here we reach or exceed expectations.  Now either you are arrogant enough to think 1=10 or you over promise and under deliver which is not what we the professionals with staying power do.  You came on this board with an attitude toward everyone and everything from the beginning.  Combine your displayed behavior with your drinking and possibly addictive drug habits and you are either an addict or a college boy who thinks he is still in college living in the dorms and in a perpetual party.  You have not earned the right to speak to anyone on this board with your "look at me" assaults.  You start off as nothing here, you must EARN respect junior.  If your behavior was this trashy and you were on the battlefield with a battalion short on patience with your demeanor, trust me when I say you would be the recipient of not-so-friendly fire.  You need to think about that.  You have no idea who you are up against in here.  We are not your friends and do not have to put up with your B.S.

We aren't gay.  We aren't stupid.  We aren't your inferiors.  We are the experts, some of us have been running businesses longer than you are old.  We have seen people like you come and go.  They quickly burn out and are replaced by other fizzlers.

People here care to share.  And we care when we share.  We have opinions but we respect others opinions if they show respect as well.  This is not some juvenile chatroom on ME TUBE.

BTW, we call furniture UPHOLSTERY, not UPHOLSTRY.  Look it up.  Then look at your invoices.

Edited by duckcountry - 30/January/2008 at 1:26pm
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2008 at 1:58pm
Look bogus to me...the damn thing is hand written and doesn't prove a thing...anyone here could produce that invoice... that says sh*t!
www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2008 at 2:00pm
you sure have a lot of pictures with you in some guys arms...

this guys is the queer eye for the cleaning guys?
www.mr-steamer.com
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2008 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Look bogus to me...the damn thing is hand written and doesn't prove a thing...anyone here could produce that invoice... that says sh*t!

One difference Mr. Steamer - we know how to spell whatever we clean. 

And a search of the internet finds nothing for this guy.  He looks to be a startup.  Not even a corporate records which is needed for any company using corp or inc in its name.  Claims on his myspace page to be making a quarter mil using a porty with no website.  Yeah, that is happening for a one man light weight operation that has just started up. 

Wouldn't it be nice if he did not feel a need to hide his true identity?

mfeeney13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfeeney13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2008 at 4:50pm
YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE RIP-OFF ARTIST.  IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT GIVE THIS INDUSTRY A BAD NAME.  YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED CHARGING THOSE PRICES.  GOOD LUCK KEEPING REPEAT BUSINESS. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>