Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

noob question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2007 at 3:52am
Ninja-Thang............you mean to say some people Swear at Joe Polish

I think everyone has a hidden talent that remains dormant until it is awakened with education.

Take a Marketing course, and surprise yourself with the vast knowledge you never knew you posessed.

I'm teaching an Adult Education course in Marketing during the summer for a government programme and I'm amazed at the collective knowledge my 2 classes have. The age group is 17 to 82 . The 82 year old holds a PhD in Architecture and wants to promote & market new building technics .

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2007 at 3:24am
SOme people swear by Joe polish...and some just dispise him like our friend NR here.

I personally would not get the system.

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2007 at 3:05am
Joe markets himself, and takes  alot of carpet cleaning fools money, and offers dumb info and stupid little bits of nonsense .

The only Parana is him, chewing on your leather wallet

What is better than him and all the other know it alls, is yourself...............LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, BECAUSE AS A BUSINESSMAN, SALESMAN, CLEANER, AND MANAGER...................THAT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT THAT YOU CAN TRUST WITH YOUR DECISSIONS, MONEY, AND CUSTOMER CARE.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 18/May/2007 at 3:07am
DarthVac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarthVac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2007 at 2:09am
I just started my business here in West Texas.  And I am looking at marketing options.  I have come across this Joe Polish fella.  I would like to here anyones thoughts on him or any other marketing outfit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123