Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The NEW Activator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2007 at 4:58pm
Ted sells the activator for 4 grand! and a cimex for 3900 CDN
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2007 at 5:04pm
JMO.... The activator feels like a cheap cheap knock off of a rotory machine.... I don't like it's construction...

why would anyone want to wash pads after.....I'll take the results of a cimex over an OP machine anyday just because when the job is done it's done.....I don't have a bag of laundry...

oh here it comes...you thinking..oh it's not clean...poly pads are all smoke and mirrors...well my answer is

who the hell cares.....it's all about the look. Looking clean to the customer is all that matters.

looking clean is clean...

the smile on your customers face will tell you that this is true...

I'll take the top soil and oil challenge with my cimex anyday...
www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2007 at 6:58pm
I'll take the challenge Steamer, but hey, you make money and make your custys happy, right? Well, that IS what this business is all about.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2007 at 8:55pm
WHoa...I didnt kniw that the activator is 4k.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 1:20am
at least up here it is....LOL

I've also seen it for as low as 1500...NEW

with such a cheaply constructed machine no wonder people knock them off...

www.mr-steamer.com
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 1:45am
1500-4000...Thats a big difference.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
CleanEvo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 3:01am
    Where did you see one for $1500...I'll take one for $1500.
"The best compliment is a referal"
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 12:42am
Originally posted by Ninja-wand Ninja-wand wrote:

WHoa...I didnt kniw that the activator is 4k.

We have confused you. The Activator is a Hruby OP Machine that sells for $2,500 Cdn. and comes with 25 cotton pads.

The Accelerator is the larger OP Machine made by Orbitech and sells for $4,195 Cdn.

Both have been very good performers and profitable to the new owners that we have sold to. Just today I rented out and Orbital OP Machine to a guy who normally cleans the carpets in the walkway at a convention hall. His normal cleaning is a Truckmount that takes him 2 days and they complain about drying times since the carpets are rolled up and loaded onto a truck for the next city and convention.

He did the same sq. footage with one man and the Accelerator OP Machine in 5 hours. His customer who was the normal complainer was overly pleased. $$$$$

Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 12:46am
Ahhh... SO, The Accelerator,Brute,And Cimex is what we should do comparasion on.

Sometimes Op is faster in situations like those. I use Op for comm. all the time.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 12:59am
accelerator...activator too many A's

it's the accelerator that I saw with the tanks and sprayer kit

Edited by MR. STEAMER - 21/March/2007 at 12:59am
www.mr-steamer.com
donalson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donalson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 9:42am
it's the more inexpensive one that I have... and reviewed up top...

Carpetologist  have you tried out the spray system for the hruby machine?... supposed to be a nice addition...
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by donalson donalson wrote:

Carpetologist  have you tried out the spray system for the hruby machine?... supposed to be a nice addition...

No, I have not seen the new spraying system on the Hruby but we do have some on order. Will let you know.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2007 at 12:58pm
pad washers of america.....bring you dirty soil pads to me...I'll wash them
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12