Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Todays Padding Pics and Facts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Todays Padding Pics and Facts
    Posted: 09/March/2007 at 6:22pm
I post these pics so people can see the times, the amounts, the results and that we get this on all jobs, not just some.
Remember, these carpets are cleaned with HighSpeed CCS OP machines.

First Job
Berber
.25 Cents "empty?
$107.50
40 Minutes
Whamm/ Z-bomb
9 Combo pads

Second job
.32 cents
$419.92
9 combo pads
1 hr 20 minutes
Whamm/ Z-bomb
Wool area rug.

Third job
.32 cents
50.00 Min
2 combo pads
15 minutes
Wham/ Z-bomb

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2007 at 7:17pm
Can you see the light?      
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
wheelerman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2007 at 11:38pm
    I see wand marks......
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2007 at 11:53pm
no he doesn't carry a wand... those are Vac marks
www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2007 at 10:38am
Just that statement show most people have NO IDEA about OP. Steamer is right, no wand on the truck, just vac marks from my PF 757.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2007 at 11:02am
Padman he thought you where cheating with a little HWE
www.mr-steamer.com
donalson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donalson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2007 at 11:09am
i think it's more that most HWE don't even carry a vac on the truck ;-)
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2007 at 12:20pm
I don't...why would you anyways..??? if I have to I have an attachment...but most times we tell the customers to move breakable and vac before we get there
www.mr-steamer.com
donalson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donalson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2007 at 10:06pm
a HWE friend of mine put it nicely... although i can't rember it word for word... but he basicly said... "it protects my investment"... why put all that CRAP though my machine when i can pick it up with a vacuum before hand...

I've walked up to houses where i had to knock a few times so they could hear me because they where vacuuming... I went right to work with my vac... more often then not i still pick up a good bit of stuff (this specific one was berber and i picked up almost 2 cup fulls of hair and soil and that was only about 600 sq/ft in my 80$ bissell vac...

even if i was HWE... i can agree with my friend... i'd rather put that in my bissell then though my machine.
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2007 at 12:19am
    I can go back after your Bissell and still pick up more. You can always pick up more.  I have a friend that sells vacuums and thats how he sells them.  Tells them to vacuum then he vacuums with his machine.  He then shows them how there vacuum sucks and sells his. If the customer would go back after him they would also pick up stuff. 
    What crap is going though your TM dirty water, Hair?  How does this hurt your TM, are you not using filters?  People make suck a big deal with vacuuming. I agree it aid in the cleaning (but very little unless there is piles of dirt on the floor) but the way some talk sounds like it is the main cleaning.  For the people that say vacuuming is the main part do this.  Take two white t-shirts rub them in dirt, take one and vacuum it then throw it in the wash take the other and just throw it in the wash with out vacuuming.  Pull them both out and tell me you can tell the one you vacuumed.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2007 at 1:31am
I agree totally Bryan.
donalson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donalson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2007 at 11:01am
good points... i know thats how kirby sells $2200 vacs to people... you vac... then I vac and still pull up crap...

still i feel that they are paying you for a job... and part of that job is vacing... but each to their own... i guess i've found that most people don't do as good of a job at vacing as they think they do....
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2007 at 12:07pm
with HWE pre-vac is helpful with a portable...that doesn't have enough suction...

with a TM you can get away without the greatest pre-vac.....

it's only dry soil... you pre-spray and make mud...but you have more than enough psi to flush that and more than enough suction to suck it away.

it all depends on whats in the carpet.....if there is alot of pet hair a pre-vac is a great idea regardless...

but get the customer to do that....the have to prep before you get there anyways
www.mr-steamer.com
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2007 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

I don't...why would you anyways..??? if I have to I have an attachment...but most times we tell the customers to move breakable and vac before we get there

If my dentist told me to brush my teeth before I come in for a cleaning I would have doubts about his service or system. And if my dry cleaner told me to vacuum my suit before I took it to him I would take it elsewhere.

Somehow I just may think different about a service I am paying for is counting on my time and labour to help get it clean.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>