Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who uses and emulsifier rinse (serious question)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Who uses and emulsifier rinse (serious question)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 12:15am
Well, now 2 of us know the difference

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 12:13pm
Should I use a fork or a spoon??
Just My opinion
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 1:37pm
Use a fork, its better at picking up liquids.
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 1:37pm
Chop sticks. NR can show you how

Edited by cmaster - 22/January/2007 at 1:37pm

The STD Meter
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 2:13pm
oh say can you seee....

by the dawns early light...

I'm as Canadian as the next guy...

I think bush is doing a great job
www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 2:37pm
Good job? Let's not discuss politics. Take it to the Blue board

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 8:03pm
Who's the next guy?? SGG?
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 11:20pm
SGG for president? Maybe of Timbucktu

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 11:26pm
I think we should ask Ruth Travis to resign and SGG could take her place. That way this whole SOA crap will be sure to go away because we know the only thing SGG can implement is an excuse and a tempoary illusion. Yeah that's it... SGG for IICRC President.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 11:31pm
Good idea. He can't be any worse than Ruth. I'm not a registrant anymore so I don't give a rat's ass. I was on to the corruption years ago

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 11:44pm
I won't go that far. I don't have any problem at all with Ruth. I want take her rug class - she is supposed to me a very good instructor. Being new I can use all the credibility and educationt that the IICRC offers. Lots of guys I know feel the same way as you but you all have long established businesses.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2007 at 12:01am
Take the courses. Learn the technical side. Just don't support the IICRC. There is too much going on behind the scenes. Look at the Bull$hit alliance with the CRI. Just another way to fu ck hard working cleaners out of money. I could tell you some stories about how much they give a $hit about logo abuse by non certified firms. As long as people keep supporting them, nothing will change. They need restructuring and new blood. I guess you don't know about Travis and the Colour Repair course. If you knew the truth, you wouldn't be supporting them or her. Now you got me started

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2007 at 12:18am
that emusifier thing, I use CBS and put 3 cups into a 5 gallon rinse pickup with some lemon stinky stuff - sure works good
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2007 at 12:33am
I like CBS. We use it too. 14 oz in 100 gal. We don't use the chem meters, no accuracy

We'll talk on the phone sometime and I'll tell you about the IICRC. It will give you no credibility. No one cares if you're certified or not. You need education from a good, non biased instructor, not certification from an organization that only wants your money and gives you nothing in return. Kinda like SGG.

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>