Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:07pm
He's gonna need a kunkle

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:09pm
Just lots of those packing peanuts and tape.
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:24pm
Who's gonna pay for that?

The STD Meter
Ms Lisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:27pm
HRI is not after TurboTek? Then explain this:

http://upload2.net/page/download/MmPhAnq1WPIFjlx/HR+vs+KH.pdf.html

Scroll down for the link and wait for it to finish downloading.

Take care,
Lisa
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:30pm
It works Lisa!

Edited by pilediver - 30/December/2006 at 11:30pm
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Ms Lisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:44pm
Also there is this one where they just name him personally:

http://upload2.net/page/download/mReUWYminXMfoW5/HR+vs+Kenny.pdf.html

He has not responded to either...

If he does not respond they are entitled to a default judgement.

The normal time limit for response is 30 days.

Take care,
Lisa
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:26am
Lisa, like you, there is nothing to collect, so I am not worried at all by these pieces of paper.. They all go away anyway once a new agreement is finalized or the patents are dissoved.I prefer the grandfather clause of course, but am quite prepared to go for the patent dissolution route so that nobody gains market advantage if I have to.It will be one or the other.
pailliotet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pailliotet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:28am
Am I invited to the party?
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:30am
You know you are not.
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:41am
One wonders why the HR lawyers are all such dummies when it's obvious that Kenny has an open and shut case with no holes, slots or exceptions. 

I wonder if Home Depot sells Teflon??

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
Ms Lisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:42am
Ken,

If you were in negotiations with HRI it would show in the court records...there would be a motion for a private negotiations which would delay the default. There is not, so you are not in negotiations.

Mytee however, IS in negotiations, and the hearing is in Feb. it is in the court docs.

BTW: You selling your supposed skids to your cleaning company before the patent is not proof, as you could easily fabricate a reciept. Proof for grandfathering (as you like to call it, inaccurately as that term may be) requires a published advertisement, or a patent application or at the very least...and this is not usually very strong...you must send your invention drawings and description to yourself via certified mail to prove the date.

Take care,
Lisa

Edited by Ms Lisa - 31/December/2006 at 12:44am
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Harry Harry wrote:

One wonders why the HR lawyers are all such dummies when it's obvious
that Kenny has an open and shut case with no holes, slots or
exceptions. 

I wonder if Home Depot sells Teflon??

Because they ARE such dummies Harry. Stupid is what stupid does , eh?

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:55am
BTW: You selling your supposed skids to your cleaning company before the patent is not proof, as you could easily fabricate a reciept. Proof for grandfathering (as you like to call it, inaccurately as that term may be) requires a published advertisement, or a patent application or at the very least...and this is not usually very strong...you must send your invention drawings and description to yourself via certified mail to prove the date.

My skids were produced in a machine shop that kept very good records as to when they were produced. They were then photographed. Those documents and pictures were then authenticated and dated at a commissioner of oaths office here in Calgary. No doubt at all proving when they were made.All negotiations thus far are verbal. I insisted they stay out of the public record. If they try to licence Mytee's glides besides mine, then I proceed for patent disolution instead. I am only interested in exclusive selling rights, nothing less. Any less than that, and I will see the case thru till disolution of the patents is granted.
Ms Lisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2006 at 1:12am
There is no such thing as verbal negotiations in a court of law. They must at least schedule a hearing, even if it's private and confidential.

You want me to post the Mytee papers too?

Then you can see what REAL confidential negotiations documentation look like.

It is very doubtfull that your notarized pics would constitute proof. It must be from a non-involved party, your machinist wouldn't count. He could have falsified his record because he was paid by you. It MUST be a PUBLISHED advertisement, CERTIFIED letter (even a standard postmark isn't good enough), or a patent application. Notaries are not unimpeachable. You must present unimpeachable proof.

I'm sorry Ken, but I don't think that is good enough.

While you may not have assets for them to seize, they can still get an injunction to prevent you from selling.

You must respond to protect your rights.

Take care,
Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>