Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3322
Printed Date: 10/May/2024 at 12:29pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 2007
Posted By: Hammy
Subject: 2007
Date Posted: 28/December/2006 at 9:34pm
                                  Where do you see yourself one year from now?

Happy New Year!

-------------
Could somebody just clean my carpets!

Replies:
Posted By: Ken Harris
Date Posted: 28/December/2006 at 10:47pm
In Las Vegas, celebrating the winning of my 4 year battle against HR. Dinner and drinks are on me for the hundreds of people that are going to celebrate it with me.

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 28/December/2006 at 11:17pm
Are you bringing your trailer?

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 28/December/2006 at 11:40pm
No, I will be staying at the Bellagio this time.

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 12:11am
Is Bellagio a fancy name for sewer in Vegas?

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 12:22am
My favorite place to stay when I have the money to play.

Posted By: Ms Lisa
Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 12:32am
How can you win when you have yet to respond?

Their Demand for a Jury trial against you was filed 10/04/2006, and you had 30 days in which to respond. You did not. Looks to me like they win by default.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 12:37am
The Prior art at the US Patent office gave me all the leverage I needed. It is much more inclusive than what you have Lisa, and predated their patent by 2 full years. There was no need to respond.

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 12:50am
Ummm...Ken Dear, you have to respond WITH your prior art. That is what we are doing. We have prior art on file going back to 1907.

You are either grossly misinformed in how to proceed, or they are pulling the wool over your eyes. BTW a prior art invalidation hearing takes about two years and will require a lot of input on your part as they attemnpt to explain away the prior art in the attempt to keep their patents.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 1:20am
Ken, are you bull$hitting again? I thought you were turning over a new leaf. Shame on you

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 11:41am
I think SGG just complied another nice round Cow PattieGuitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 12:50pm
At this rate their going to have kens balls in a Jar

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 1:16pm
A good place for them

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: jtuseo
Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 6:32pm
who is hr?

-------------
WWW.PREFERREDCARPETCLEANING.COM

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 6:42pm
Harris Research, Inc.

They used to own the Chemdry Franchise before selling out to Home Depot earlier this year. The owner is a relative of mine.

Posted By: pilediver
Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 9:01pm
Ken is very good at explaining when it’s convenient to him. It usually isn't the truth though. When someone like Lisa in the post above makes a very specific point he won't answer the question succinctly to address the point, but rather deflect to someone else of try and distract us to one of his bullsagas.    

I have nothing but respect for the honest and sincere folks at Kleenquip who also own and run this board. I would suggest to anyone contemplating the purchase of glide or glides for their wands, rotary tools or upholstery tools to support someone who is honest and ethical in their business practices.

I will continue to support Greenie and Lisa’s company GreenGlides or any of the distributors that resell their products.   Irrespective of their action against HR they DESERVE and EARN their business through innovative products sold in an honest and ethical manner.

Kenny can you give us just one good reason why we should support you considering your history and your current outlandish claims. Entertainment value is not an acceptable reason.

Lisa thanks again for the good service and products you have supplied me. I bought one of your glides just to give to a fellow cleaner to convince him of the many benefits of a wand glide. It worked and he has thanked me for saving his back.

Go GreenGlides!!!!!!!!!!

-------------
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 9:12pm
When someone like Lisa in the post above makes a very specific point he won't answer the question succinctly to address the point, but rather deflect to someone else of try and distract us to one of his bullsagas.

The terms under which I gain control of the glide market are restricted. A confidentialty agreement prevents me from going into details. I may have told you too much already.

Kenny can you give us just one good reason why we should support you considering your history and your current outlandish claims.

Sure Bob, I can do that. Later on next year, I will be the only company able to legally sell PTFE Glides into the USA. A few months after that, all the rest that are doing so now will be stopped from selling. At that point, I become the only seller of these glides into the whole USA marketplace. If you or anyone else wants a glide, you buy from me, or you don't get one from anyone.

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 9:39pm
Secret Agent Man
He's given you a number
And take away your name
More Secrets and more agreements
A deal with the Devil??Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 9:51pm
OK, I just got censored so I will say it another way. The same old news Kenny - sometime in the next week, the next year soon ...whatever. You have ZERO credibility with me and many others. Your response, as usual, was predictable and just as unbelievable as everything else you say.

-------------

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 10:21pm
Hammy, I'm sorry for getting carried away with SGG and highjacking your thread. Great question.

In 2007, I am working on tripling my gross income. This is very feasible as I am just finishing my first year and started with no referrals and no carpet cleaning experience whatsoever. My focus will be on being more aggressive with a referral program and gaining visibility in the high value area rug cleaning.

I spent a significant amount of effort getting ready to service that market. I decided to pursue area rugs over restoration as it is a more manageable addition that will not disrupt cleaning schedules like WD frequently does. Rug customers present high margin opportunities not only with their rugs but with broadloom and upholstery cleaning in above average income homes.

Good luck to all of you and thanks for your good advice you gave me through out the year – you’re a great bunch!

-------------

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

When someone like Lisa in the post above makes a very specific point he won't answer the question succinctly to address the point, but rather deflect to someone else of try and distract us to one of his bullsagas.

The terms under which I gain control of the glide market are completely and totally a fantasy in my warped and twisted mind. An imaginary agreement prevents me from bull$hitting, so I must be telling the truth.......I think. I have lied to you too much already.

Kenny can you give us just one good reason why we should support you considering your history and your current outlandish claims.

No Bob, I can't do that, but I can give you more BS which follows. Later on next year or whenever it's convenient, I will be the only company able to legally sell PTFE Glides into the USA, but only if I somehow manage to off Greenie and Lisa. A few months(or a few years......or longer) after that, all the rest that are doing so now will be stopped from selling because the world is gonna end. At that point, I become the only seller of these glides into the whole USA marketplace(I think that means I will have a monopoly). If you or anyone else wants a glide, you buy from me, or you don't get one from anyone. After I have taken over the market for glides, I will be the King of the World. Does this make any sense?

I think this is what he really meant

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 10:25pm
Smile

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 10:46pm
NR. I think SGG is beyond help

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 29/December/2006 at 10:54pm
Thanks Jack. As I have said on this site many times, June 2007 is when I get to put an end to all these troubles I have been forced to endure these last 39 months since I was first contacted by HR on the glides in late September 2003(at the first Connections).

Even though my prior art on the glides WILL get me an exemption from the HR patents(grandfathering), I have been told that the win in court in June will takes a few months to implement. That means HR will need some time to get the other glide sellers to cease sales and destroy their inventories of existing stocks. Once that process is completed, I will be the only company selling glides in the USA till the HR patents expire in 2020. They have no interest in selling glides themselves. I will enjoy a monopoly in glide sales for 12 years(2008 to 2020)until the market opens up to the rest of the industry. By then I wont care, because my grip on the market will be very difficult to displace.

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 2:21pm
    Umm Ken, from the looks of the court documents, if anyone is going to have a license on that patent it will be Mytee...just check Pacer. And Mytee's hearing is in Feb. so once again, it seems you are just talking out your....you know.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 2:38pm
Lisa your posts are fantastic and just what is needed to nail this Goof. I can't think of a better person than you to deliver the facts as to what really is going on with SGG.

Your posting not only allows us to be entertained by CGG's responses to your posts but more importantly it allows us to see how you and Greenie are weathering the legal battles. We all wish you success and hope you can stay positive.

-------------

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 3:34pm
Lisa your posts are fantastic and just what is needed to nail this Goof. I can't think of a better person than you to deliver the facts as to what really is going on with SGG.

That's because you have no imagination to do so Bob.

Umm Ken, from the looks of the court documents, if anyone is going to have a license on that patent it will be Mytee...just check Pacer. And Mytee's hearing is in Feb.

Don't believe everything you read when it comes to the "Banana" glides by Mytee, Lisa. There is more going on beneath the surface than even they know about.All I can tell you that HR either gives me the market thru the grandfather clause, or my prior art of having those metal shoes with holes 2 years prior to HR's patent application will allow me to dissolve their patents. If that were to happen, everyone would be able to enter. There are no other choices here. HR only has a few months left to conclude a written agreement with me to that effect before I make their choice for them. Watch and learn.

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 4:06pm
Famous Ken Quote to be saved in perpetuity so we can see when (snicker snicker snicker) it comes true.
Can't edit this out later Ken

"Don't believe everything you read when it comes to the "Banana" glides by Mytee, Lisa. There is more going on beneath the surface than even they know about.All I can tell you that HR either gives me the market thru the grandfather clause, or my prior art of having those metal shoes with holes 2 years prior to HR's patent application will allow me to dissolve their patents. If that were to happen, everyone would be able to enter. There are no other choices here. HR only has a few months left to conclude a written agreement with me to that effect before I make their choice for them. Watch and learn."

-------------

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 4:58pm
I am glad that you saved it Bob. You will be able to look back on it in a few months and realize just how little you knew. I certainly had no intention of editing or changing it.

Five months ago in July, I took the time to post WHY I will either get a Grandfather exemption on my glides from HR and be the ONLY authorized seller of glides into the USA, or would be forced to dismiss their patents entirely and open up the entire industry to them. Nothing has changed in that. Some readers may have missed that post, so I will re-post it below so you are up to date on what has happened so far:

Topic: Big TM's...Who is really funding the HR suit??????
    Posted: 25 July 2006 at 8:41pm
This question was posted on the ICS board. I can't answer it over there, so I post it here so I can give my reply to this important question. I know the answer to the second part of the Question, but can not release it here, yet............I will have to keep that secret a little while longer..............

How will H/M & Blueline sell Monster T/M's ...
Posted By chris muetterties on 7/25/2006 at 7:14 PM
With H/R trying to kill Greenglides ?

Lets face it with Greenglides being killed with laywers fee's both of the new acquisitions at H/M and Blueline will be unusable. Anyone will tell you a Vortex without a glide is a one job a day TM.

I wonder how it will be for Hydra Master building for HR/Chemdry then on the other hand HR killing the most important option for their new monster TM ?

When will the Big Guys step up and fight this BS from HR/Chemdry ?

Answer: Never. Why? Cause they don't have to. Green glides may be closed down by HR playing this dispute out to make GG run out of money before they do, but we will still be here making the teflon glides to both those machines as we do now.. Nobody is closing us down, no matter what happens with that case.

First, a little back ground history to bring readers here up to date in what has transpired so far:

-in 1997 I invented SS Skids with holes in them to put on my RX20 to use with the Power-Dri System I invented to dry carpet in under 1 hr. It worked so well I was able to dry carpets in minutes. I sold these shoes to my carpet cleaning company, Aqua-Jet Carpet Cleaning, but did not sell them to the general cleaning community or apply for any patents on them.

-Fast forward to 1999. Harris Research applies for a US patent on RX20 shoes with holes in them. These shoes were designed and produced for them by Hydramaster Corp.Patent is granted less than 2 years later in 2001.These shoes are simular to mine, but have a different shape than mine. Mine are completely rounded, whereas the HR shoes are concave on the ends to extract more water from a larger surface area.

Fast forward to July 2003. I design wand glides in teflon(the Superglides) in the same design as the ones used in SS on the Power-Dri system. I put them on sale from my website on July 23/03. That was 3 years ago on Sunday just past. I know that I cannot patent them myself cause I know HR would fight the patent, and I know that I would run out of money trying long before they would so I have a different idea. I will sell the idea to Hydro-Force and collect a royalty on every one that sells. I figure that HF has enough money to get them patented dispite HR's objections and efforts.I was wrong.

Deal with HF gets done on Sept 19th, 2003. I am now under contract and show up at the 1st Connections show at the end of September to help with the promotion of the glides. This was to be the intro of them to many cleaners. A phone call to me on September 29th on the day before the show opens from HR tells me not to sell the glides or I and HF will be sued. The hundreds of glides ready for the show are pulled. HF lawyer thinks that it is too risky to go ahead with sales, so sales are in limbo.I cannot sell them to distributors myself cause of my contract, and no money is coming in because HF is not selling. I manage to get my contract cancelled on OCT 15,2003 while I am in Chicago at the ISSA show. I am now free to sell glides myself to whomever I choose, and HF is free to do the same..

November 2003. I redesign the glides from holes over to slots in an effort to stop HR from going to court over the glides.A few different designs are tried. Glide sales were going well until February 2004. At that time the distributors that I was selling to where offered low priced glides($23.97) made in Acetal matterial,by HF, but they were told that they were Teflon. Sales plunged and I received many cancelled orders, caused mine were being sold for $89.00 at that time.By the time they discovered that these cheap glides were not teflon the following month in March, it was too late. The distributors were sent letters from HR telling them that it was an infringement of their patent to sell any of these glides. Most dealers stopped selling glides as of March 31,2004, including HF.They were not willing to go to court and risk loosing the case.Greenie stops selling for me as of this date as well. My serious cash flow problems begin. Late deliveries, bad feedback from customers, and Aqua-Max closes down 3 months later(June 2004) because of the loses.My partners bail out, so I am forced to close down.

Fast Forward to November 2004. I am back in biz by now selling single slot UHMW glides with a single or double supports under Turboteck Supplies . This is my company 100%, unlike Aqua-Max where I only controlled 34% of the shares.HR is leaving me alone on these ones, cause I sent them samples to show them that their patent was NOT being infringed by these glides. They are selling resonably well, cause that is all there is on the market to choose from.Connections 2 gets started. Greenie and Lisa show up with 18 Teflon glides made for the Titanium wand. These have holes in them , and are easy to push.They sell out at the show for $199 each. $3500 in receipts, not bad! HR is also at the show. In fact, they are right next to the both where my glides were selling! Coincidence? I think not.After they see what type of glides Greenie is selling at the Vortex display outside and is on many of the other TM distributors wands, they get pretty mad.They go around telling distributors to take them off their wands cause they are infringing on their patent. Most comply, and take them off. All except Greenie and Lisa's wand. That stays on. I get my picture taken pushing it. lol

Green Glides is set up after that show, because of the demand from cleaners to sell teflon glides with holes for other wands as well.We switch back to teflon glides with holes as well to meet the demand .No one hears anything from HR till November of 2005. Lisa is convinced that they will not push the glides issue to court, and even if they do, she say she will take alot of money from them for interfering in their business. I know better. Inside sources from that company(HR) tell me that they are letting the damages accomulate so the judgement from winning is worth their while to persue. In November, I and Greenglides receives notice of the suit, as well as some of my distributors.The fight is still on going. HR is attempting to run down the cash reserves of Green Glides and win by attrition. That is their style. I am not allowing them to do this to me. I will still be here and will still be here regardless of whatever happens in this suit. I have an Ace that I can play if I need to. My glides were out before the HR patent application of 1999.By sending my proof of this to the USA patent office, the HR patent will either be disolved, or an exemption will be given. Either way, I get to sell my glides into the USA.

In the first case, if the patent is desolved, I get lots of competition selling glides. I do not want this. Prices would fall and most would make very little money on them. In the second instance, my exemption would mean that I would likely be the only one selling glides after this year. If that happened the market demand means that glide sales would be established permantly in the market for the next 13 years with no competition. But regardless of which of these scenarios happens, cleaners get to have glides.

Chris sometimes forgets that I am still selling them and will continue to do so.

So the short answer is, neither of these big companies needs to do anything. I have got it under control already. They just need to buy their glides from a different provider is all.And wait just a little bit longer. All this court action will be ending in the next 10 months, and the glide selling business will be a peaceful one after that.

Ken

PS- Hundreds of people have wished me luck in beating HR, both verbally and by e-mail. I have kept a list of those people, so that I can invite them to Las Vegas in 2007 to the Victory party I am going to be holding there to celebrate this win that is almost here.After waiting almost 4 years for it to happen, it is long overdue.

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 8:12pm
Well, we'll just have to see about that. By the way I don't believe there is much basis in fact in your above rant. That's another way of saying it' a crock of BS. I'm sure Lisa has a different view of things too.

Hope you paid your rent on time too so you can have a place to plug your comupter into so we can be updated with a fresh layer of BS.

-------------

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 9:11pm
He is wireless so he can steal from almost any neighbour who is not secured?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 9:49pm
plug in at 7-11

-------------

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 10:23pm
Maybe the bus depot has free wireless

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 10:28pm
Nope but he does stop in to replenish his toilet paper and towels from the men's washroom.

-------------

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 10:34pm
One stop shopping?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 10:34pm
That's why they switched to dryers. SGG was robbing them blind

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 10:39pm
I wonder if they have 1 minute dry times??Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 10:43pm
If they have 68 blowers with SGG's ultraquicksuperduperpatentedthreesecondwheredthemoisturegosystem

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 10:47pm

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 10:52pm
68 blowers that's quite a few??Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 10:52pm
The only thing that will suck more is his eBay feedback score http://myworld.ebay.com/teflonken/

-------------

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 10:53pm
No relief there??Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:07pm
He's gonna need a kunkle

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:09pm
Just lots of those packing peanuts and tape.

-------------

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:24pm
Who's gonna pay for that?

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:27pm
HRI is not after TurboTek? Then explain this:

http://upload2.net/page/download/MmPhAnq1WPIFjlx/HR+vs+KH.pdf.html

Scroll down for the link and wait for it to finish downloading.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:30pm
It works Lisa!

-------------

Date Posted: 30/December/2006 at 11:44pm
Also there is this one where they just name him personally:

http://upload2.net/page/download/mReUWYminXMfoW5/HR+vs+Kenny.pdf.html

He has not responded to either...

If he does not respond they are entitled to a default judgement.

The normal time limit for response is 30 days.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:26am
Lisa, like you, there is nothing to collect, so I am not worried at all by these pieces of paper.. They all go away anyway once a new agreement is finalized or the patents are dissoved.I prefer the grandfather clause of course, but am quite prepared to go for the patent dissolution route so that nobody gains market advantage if I have to.It will be one or the other.

Posted By: pailliotet
Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:28am
Am I invited to the party?

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:30am
You know you are not.

Posted By: Harry
Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:41am
One wonders why the HR lawyers are all such dummies when it's obvious that Kenny has an open and shut case with no holes, slots or exceptions. 

I wonder if Home Depot sells Teflon??

-------------
Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:42am
Ken,

If you were in negotiations with HRI it would show in the court records...there would be a motion for a private negotiations which would delay the default. There is not, so you are not in negotiations.

Mytee however, IS in negotiations, and the hearing is in Feb. it is in the court docs.

BTW: You selling your supposed skids to your cleaning company before the patent is not proof, as you could easily fabricate a reciept. Proof for grandfathering (as you like to call it, inaccurately as that term may be) requires a published advertisement, or a patent application or at the very least...and this is not usually very strong...you must send your invention drawings and description to yourself via certified mail to prove the date.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Harry Harry wrote:

One wonders why the HR lawyers are all such dummies when it's obvious
that Kenny has an open and shut case with no holes, slots or
exceptions. 

I wonder if Home Depot sells Teflon??

Because they ARE such dummies Harry. Stupid is what stupid does , eh?

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 12:55am
BTW: You selling your supposed skids to your cleaning company before the patent is not proof, as you could easily fabricate a reciept. Proof for grandfathering (as you like to call it, inaccurately as that term may be) requires a published advertisement, or a patent application or at the very least...and this is not usually very strong...you must send your invention drawings and description to yourself via certified mail to prove the date.

My skids were produced in a machine shop that kept very good records as to when they were produced. They were then photographed. Those documents and pictures were then authenticated and dated at a commissioner of oaths office here in Calgary. No doubt at all proving when they were made.All negotiations thus far are verbal. I insisted they stay out of the public record. If they try to licence Mytee's glides besides mine, then I proceed for patent disolution instead. I am only interested in exclusive selling rights, nothing less. Any less than that, and I will see the case thru till disolution of the patents is granted.

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 1:12am
There is no such thing as verbal negotiations in a court of law. They must at least schedule a hearing, even if it's private and confidential.

You want me to post the Mytee papers too?

Then you can see what REAL confidential negotiations documentation look like.

It is very doubtfull that your notarized pics would constitute proof. It must be from a non-involved party, your machinist wouldn't count. He could have falsified his record because he was paid by you. It MUST be a PUBLISHED advertisement, CERTIFIED letter (even a standard postmark isn't good enough), or a patent application. Notaries are not unimpeachable. You must present unimpeachable proof.

I'm sorry Ken, but I don't think that is good enough.

While you may not have assets for them to seize, they can still get an injunction to prevent you from selling.

You must respond to protect your rights.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 1:20am
Lisa, it is clear to me that when you are in the teflon glide manufacturing process on the production floor you were wearing the appropriate respiratory protection to protect yourself from serious brain damange. I guess Kenny was wearing Home Depot dusk masks instead when he was manufacturing glides.

-------------

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 1:21am
Lisa: In Alberta, commissionaires are run by the government. The date stamped on the documents is July 16/97. That is done by a official government seal. There was no back dating. I got it done as soon as the skids were completed. This evidence is unimpeachable. No way not to prove I made the first working design of this type.

BTW, yes I would like to take a look at the Mytee negotiations if you have access. I believe in being as fully informed as possible as to what others are up to.

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 1:27am
BS Ken. Commissionaires stamp on what? Commissionaires do not serve as any form of notary or authority in Alberta or any where else in Canada. They have no legal authority in their charter!

-------------

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 1:30am
Here you go Ken:

http://upload2.net/page/download/cXXd1BawD9IkGCb/Mytee+vs+HRI.pdf.html

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 1:30am
While you may not have assets for them to seize, they can still get an injunction to prevent you from selling.

Lisa: I have at least a dozen companies that sell into the USA. Since HR does not know who they are, they cannot stop me from sending product into the USA. It would take years to identify all the sellers, not to mention the expense of doing so. Even if they were willing to make the effort,there would be at least a dozen new sellers before the process is complete. Bottom line: My sales cannot be stopped UNTIL I am willing to stop them. No other way.

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 1:39am
Sure Ken.

That doesn't sound like the sweeping victory you proclaim you will be celebrating in Vegas.

You MUST respond in order to protect your rights.

You don't seriously want to try to side-step it all with sleazy tactics do you? You think they can't subpeona the distributors in the States to disclose their sources, then subpeona the source(s) in Canada to disclose their source....get real! No distributor US or Canadian is going to risk losing their businesses in order to protect your identity.

Fight the real fight or shut the F*ck up.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 1:53am
Originally posted by pilediver pilediver wrote:

BS Ken. Commissionaires stamp on what? Commissionaires do not serve as any form of notariy or authority in Alberta or any where else in Canada. They have no legal authority in their charter!

From their website

Welcome to Commissionaires Canada. We are Canada's largest, best-trained and most experienced security services provider and we operate one of North America's most technically advanced security monitoring systems. Our 20,000 employees, predominately former military personnel and RCMP, serve local and national clients located coast to coast.

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 2:02am
Lisa: I don't think you understand the situation. After getting exclusive selling rights, there will be NO DISTRIBUTOR sales of glides in the USA. All sales will be done at retail only. That is why I was able to offer a very high royalty to HR to sweeten my offer to them.It is several times the royalty that HF made to me. Very hard for them to turn down. They must give me a written offer of acceptance before the end of January.

Other tactics would only be used if for some reason the deal was rejected, or if the patent was not dissolved at the patent office. Very unlikely.

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 2:15am
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Originally posted by pilediver pilediver wrote:

BS Ken. Commissionaires stamp on what? Commissionaires do not serve as any form of notariy or authority in Alberta or any where else in Canada. They have no legal authority in their charter!

From their website

Welcome to Commissionaires Canada. We are Canada's largest, best-trained and most experienced security services provider and we operate one of North America's most technically advanced security monitoring systems. Our 20,000 employees, predominately former military personnel and RCMP, serve local and national clients located coast to coast.

Not the commissionaires.

Here in Alberta there is a different kind. Most of them are Justices or Judges. They don't write parking tickets like what you put up!

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 2:29am
BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.commissionaires.ab.ca/content/view/22/37/

-------------

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 2:38am
Bob: You are too stupid to understand, so don't even try.

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 2:44am
Dumbass, a Commissionaire is not a Commissioner of Oaths, not that you would know the difference or would have the appropriate signature. Your signature on your PayDay Loans advance will not suffice.

-------------

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 2:48am
You are too stupid for me to reply to.

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 2:51am

-------------

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 3:07am
Here is the definition and scope of a Commissioner of Oaths:

http://www.redsealnotary.com/commissioner-of-oaths/commission-of-oaths-def.html

A Commissioner doesn't validate the accuracy of a document it seems you need an apostille for that in order to be a valid legal document in a court outside of Canada.

http://www.redsealnotary.com/authentication-canada/legalization-canada/apostille-canada/authentication-legalization-apostille-canada.html

Good luck Ken.

Why not post a picture of your document?

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 10:19am
SGG's not listening.

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 10:35am
All this name calling can't be a good thing?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 11:01am
That's right. We shouldn't be calling commissioners, commissionaires. Shame on us

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 11:49am
I figured SGG must be his own Commish??Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 3:14pm
He can sign and back date all his inventions

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 4:17pm
No, I wouldn't do anything like that. Much more fun to take the steps that need to be taken and not tell people you took them until it is too late for them to do anything about it?

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 5:05pm
I'm sure that didn't happen in your case

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 5:56pm
If that were the case Ken, why would you put your family, your business and your customers through all of the trials and troubles you have put them through?? All of which you have blamed on your troubles with HRI.

If you truly had an "ace in the hole" you would have pulled it long ago. Your story makes no sense. You have either falsified some document or it doesn't exist at all. Neither of which will get you anywhere in court.

I say it again, either stand up like a man and fight the good fight and quit making excuses about how everyone has screwed poor Kenny...or shut the f*ck up and go back in your hole. What are you made of Ken? You must respond to protect your rights.

Think about it Ken, and instead of coming up with some delusional fantasy about parties in Vegas for hundreds of your well-wishers, you need to start putting pen to paper and responding to their lawsuit, if it's not too late already. If you want help or info on how to represent yourself I would be glad to send it to you.

Time to grow some balls and quit lieing to yourself. Grow up Ken, ideally maturity should be reached before you qualify for the senior citizen special.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 6:51pm
Well Lisa, those are some pretty funny bits of advice you are giving here from someone that is wasting $100,000 in a defense of the glides, and is still not going to win.

I may have an unorthadox way of approaching this case, but I am still going to win it, but without throwing away $100,000 or more in the process. Remember, you can't beat HR by playing their game. They have been down this road too many times before, and know how to win it if you choose to play the legal game. The end result is what matters most here, not how you got there.

BTW, you may remember a little conflict in Southeast Asia a little over 40 years ago.The American forces were sure that frontal attack was the way to go then too. The Vietnemise didn't see it that way. They knew that the way you beat a more powerful enemy was to wear him down over time with unconvential tactics and by doing the unexpected. It worked. The Americans learned an expensive lesson with over 58,000 dead. You will learn a lesson here too, but the cost to you will only be a little over $100,000 when it is done. Consider yourself lucky.

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 6:55pm
Smile

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 6:59pm
Kenny, I guess your prolonged exposure to Teflon dust has some serious long term neurological consequences.    

-------------

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 7:00pm
No Bob. I always wear a mask when working around it.No point taking any chances, eh?

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 8:05pm
Not responding is not considered unexpected and unconventional tactics Ken. It's called being a dumbass and allowing them to roll over you.

You can pontificate here all you like, but the days are slipping by.

You need not invest a pile of money into an attorney, you CAN represent yourself. Also, if you don't have much income or assets and cannot afford an attorney you can petition the court to appoint an attorney to represent you, they do not HAVE to (because it is a civil, not criminal case), but they are open to it on complex cases like patent infringement. The courts don't like an In Pro Se litigant, so if they can they will appoint someone for you.

I can send you the Federal Rules of Procedure and the Utah Rules of Procedure and a Pro Se litigants handbook if you would like.

C'mon Ken, if you think your "secret verbal negotiations" are getting you anywhere, you better wake up and smell the coffee.

Like I said before...think about it. Don't be a dumbass. Inertia is not your friend.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 8:23pm
Lisa: I have spent enough money on these people the first year I was selling glides, and it got me nowhere. This was all before you and Greenie started selling glides back in October 2004. I refuse to do that anymore.

A month from now we will know who took the smarter approach here. If successful, I will have a licencing agreement in writing , and even you will have to admit you underestimated me. Or I wont, and I will admit here on this board that I was a dumbass in believing I had this wrapped up.We will see. 30 days goes fast.

Posted By: Hammy
Date Posted: 31/December/2006 at 11:40pm

Lisa: I have spent enough money on these people the first year I was selling glides, and it got me nowhere. This was all before you and Greenie started selling glides back in October 2004. I refuse to do that anymore.

A month from now we will know who took the smarter approach here. If successful, I will have a licencing agreement in writing , and even you will have to admit you underestimated me. Or I wont, and I will admit here on this board that I was a dumbass in believing I had this wrapped up.We will see. 30 days goes fast.

-------------
Could somebody just clean my carpets!

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 12:11am
You filed no papers in 2004, Ken, it would be public record. If you dumped a bunch of money in an attorney, they did nothing for you. In fact, you weren't even sued until 2005 at the same time we were...shall I post that document too?

NEXT!!!!!

Take care,
Lisa

Posted By: Ninja-wand
Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 12:50am
Ken, Youre such a doofusIdea

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 2:51am

I may have an unorthadox way of approaching this case, but I am still going to win it, but without throwing away $100,000 or more in the process. Remember, you can't beat HR by playing their game. They have been down this road too many times before, and know how to win it if you choose to play the legal game. The end result is what matters most here, not how you got there.

I swear that you posted just a couple of days ago how you were spending $20,000 or was it $50,000 a month on legal fees. If that's true, you have already spent well over $100,000 in fees. What's the real story here?

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 3:32am
Originally posted by Ms Lisa Ms Lisa wrote:

You filed no papers in 2004, Ken, it would be public record. If you dumped a bunch of money in an attorney, they did nothing for you. In fact, you weren't even sued until 2005 at the same time we were...shall I post that document too?

NEXT!!!!!

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa:

I never said I filed any papers in 2004 did I? No. Most of the money was spent in 2003 shortly after Connections when I needed to find out my options. The money still went to attorneys and patent lawyers. I needed to find out just how strong a case HR had in defense of their patent, and wether it would be possible to obtain my own in face of their oposition to it. The opinion given to me then was they would need at least $250,000 to prevail in the case, which would likey take at least 5 years to resolve. That is why I never mounted a legal defense this time around. The glides are not worth that kind of dollars or time commitement. The lip glides are 5X more profitable, and are not involved in the dispute, so I put my sales effort there instead.

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 3:38am
I swear that you posted just a couple of days ago how you were spending $20,000 or was it $50,000 a month on legal fees. If that's true, you have already spent well over $100,000 in fees. What's the real story here?

You are wrong about that Paul. I was talking about what I lost in monthly sales on the Fullsize glides these last 39 months because of the despute with both HR and HF over the glides. I have spent almost nothing in legal bills since 2004 when Aqua-Max closed in June of that year.

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 11:29am
OK. Whatever you say

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 12:38pm
    Not whatever I say. Read what I wrote below. No mention of legal bills:

Not a question of if, only when Dennis. The problems with HR have cost me roughly $50,000/month in cashflow these last 40 months or so. I was counting on that money to launch the products you are referring to.I expect to have it back again by this coming Summer . That is when these products will be put into production.

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 12:49pm
Don't believe a thing he says and only a 1/4 of what he writes??Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 12:53pm
1/666th

-------------

Posted By: Dennis Conner
Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 12:57pm
zero

zip

nada

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 12:58pm
SGG said that himself?? He is not legally responsible for what he says??Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 2:29pm
    BS Ken, maybe you've cost YOURSELF that much in casflow because you are such a flake no one will do business with you.

Other than BP corporate, name me one distributor who does not sell glides because of the HR crap.

I have not had a single disty stop selling due to HR.

C'mon Ken, you are lieing in the bed you made. HR hasn't killed your sales...your unethical business practices have killed your sales. That and people only have to deal with you so long before they find out you are a compulsive liar.

While I can't stand HR and what they are doing. I don't think they have hurt sales at all, in fact, if anything they have HELPED sales by limiting the number of competitors.

NEXT!!!

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 3:17pm
OK, Ken, time to BS yourself out of this one

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 01/January/2007 at 4:31pm
He's out collecting cans and bottles from last night. Best business day of the year for him!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net