Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2006 at 6:42pm
Harris Research, Inc.

They used to own the Chemdry Franchise before selling out to Home Depot earlier this year. The owner is a relative of mine.
Sponsored Links

pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2006 at 9:01pm
Ken is very good at explaining when it’s convenient to him. It usually isn't the truth though. When someone like Lisa in the post above makes a very specific point he won't answer the question succinctly to address the point, but rather deflect to someone else of try and distract us to one of his bullsagas.    

I have nothing but respect for the honest and sincere folks at Kleenquip who also own and run this board. I would suggest to anyone contemplating the purchase of glide or glides for their wands, rotary tools or upholstery tools to support someone who is honest and ethical in their business practices.

I will continue to support Greenie and Lisa’s company GreenGlides or any of the distributors that resell their products.   Irrespective of their action against HR they DESERVE and EARN their business through innovative products sold in an honest and ethical manner.

Kenny can you give us just one good reason why we should support you considering your history and your current outlandish claims. Entertainment value is not an acceptable reason.

Lisa thanks again for the good service and products you have supplied me. I bought one of your glides just to give to a fellow cleaner to convince him of the many benefits of a wand glide. It worked and he has thanked me for saving his back.

Go GreenGlides!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2006 at 9:12pm
When someone like Lisa in the post above makes a very specific point he won't answer the question succinctly to address the point, but rather deflect to someone else of try and distract us to one of his bullsagas.

The terms under which I gain control of the glide market are restricted. A confidentialty agreement prevents me from going into details. I may have told you too much already.

Kenny can you give us just one good reason why we should support you considering your history and your current outlandish claims.

Sure Bob, I can do that. Later on next year, I will be the only company able to legally sell PTFE Glides into the USA. A few months after that, all the rest that are doing so now will be stopped from selling. At that point, I become the only seller of these glides into the whole USA marketplace. If you or anyone else wants a glide, you buy from me, or you don't get one from anyone.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2006 at 9:39pm
Secret Agent Man
He's given you a number
And take away your name
More Secrets and more agreements
A deal with the Devil??Guitar
Just My opinion
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2006 at 9:51pm
OK, I just got censored so I will say it another way. The same old news Kenny - sometime in the next week, the next year soon ...whatever. You have ZERO credibility with me and many others. Your response, as usual, was predictable and just as unbelievable as everything else you say.

Edited by pilediver - 29/December/2006 at 9:51pm
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2006 at 10:21pm
Hammy, I'm sorry for getting carried away with SGG and highjacking your thread. Great question.

In 2007, I am working on tripling my gross income. This is very feasible as I am just finishing my first year and started with no referrals and no carpet cleaning experience whatsoever. My focus will be on being more aggressive with a referral program and gaining visibility in the high value area rug cleaning.

I spent a significant amount of effort getting ready to service that market. I decided to pursue area rugs over restoration as it is a more manageable addition that will not disrupt cleaning schedules like WD frequently does. Rug customers present high margin opportunities not only with their rugs but with broadloom and upholstery cleaning in above average income homes.

Good luck to all of you and thanks for your good advice you gave me through out the year – you’re a great bunch!

Edited by pilediver - 29/December/2006 at 10:22pm
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2006 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

When someone like Lisa in the post above makes a very specific point he won't answer the question succinctly to address the point, but rather deflect to someone else of try and distract us to one of his bullsagas.

The terms under which I gain control of the glide market are completely and totally a fantasy in my warped and twisted mind. An imaginary agreement prevents me from bull$hitting, so I must be telling the truth.......I think. I have lied to you too much already.

Kenny can you give us just one good reason why we should support you considering your history and your current outlandish claims.

No Bob, I can't do that, but I can give you more BS which follows. Later on next year or whenever it's convenient, I will be the only company able to legally sell PTFE Glides into the USA, but only if I somehow manage to off Greenie and Lisa. A few months(or a few years......or longer) after that, all the rest that are doing so now will be stopped from selling because the world is gonna end. At that point, I become the only seller of these glides into the whole USA marketplace(I think that means I will have a monopoly). If you or anyone else wants a glide, you buy from me, or you don't get one from anyone. After I have taken over the market for glides, I will be the King of the World. Does this make any sense?

I think this is what he really meant

The STD Meter
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2006 at 10:25pm
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 13/November/2007 at 4:50pm
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2006 at 10:46pm
NR. I think SGG is beyond help

The STD Meter
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2006 at 10:54pm
Thanks Jack. As I have said on this site many times, June 2007 is when I get to put an end to all these troubles I have been forced to endure these last 39 months since I was first contacted by HR on the glides in late September 2003(at the first Connections).

Even though my prior art on the glides WILL get me an exemption from the HR patents(grandfathering), I have been told that the win in court in June will takes a few months to implement. That means HR will need some time to get the other glide sellers to cease sales and destroy their inventories of existing stocks. Once that process is completed, I will be the only company selling glides in the USA till the HR patents expire in 2020. They have no interest in selling glides themselves. I will enjoy a monopoly in glide sales for 12 years(2008 to 2020)until the market opens up to the rest of the industry. By then I wont care, because my grip on the market will be very difficult to displace.
Ms Lisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2006 at 2:21pm
    Umm Ken, from the looks of the court documents, if anyone is going to have a license on that patent it will be Mytee...just check Pacer. And Mytee's hearing is in Feb. so once again, it seems you are just talking out your....you know.

Take care,
Lisa
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2006 at 2:38pm
Lisa your posts are fantastic and just what is needed to nail this Goof. I can't think of a better person than you to deliver the facts as to what really is going on with SGG.

Your posting not only allows us to be entertained by CGG's responses to your posts but more importantly it allows us to see how you and Greenie are weathering the legal battles. We all wish you success and hope you can stay positive.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2006 at 3:34pm
Lisa your posts are fantastic and just what is needed to nail this Goof. I can't think of a better person than you to deliver the facts as to what really is going on with SGG.

That's because you have no imagination to do so Bob.

Umm Ken, from the looks of the court documents, if anyone is going to have a license on that patent it will be Mytee...just check Pacer. And Mytee's hearing is in Feb.

Don't believe everything you read when it comes to the "Banana" glides by Mytee, Lisa. There is more going on beneath the surface than even they know about.All I can tell you that HR either gives me the market thru the grandfather clause, or my prior art of having those metal shoes with holes 2 years prior to HR's patent application will allow me to dissolve their patents. If that were to happen, everyone would be able to enter. There are no other choices here. HR only has a few months left to conclude a written agreement with me to that effect before I make their choice for them. Watch and learn.

Edited by Ken Harris - 30/December/2006 at 4:01pm
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2006 at 4:06pm
Famous Ken Quote to be saved in perpetuity so we can see when (snicker snicker snicker) it comes true.
Can't edit this out later Ken

"Don't believe everything you read when it comes to the "Banana" glides by Mytee, Lisa. There is more going on beneath the surface than even they know about.All I can tell you that HR either gives me the market thru the grandfather clause, or my prior art of having those metal shoes with holes 2 years prior to HR's patent application will allow me to dissolve their patents. If that were to happen, everyone would be able to enter. There are no other choices here. HR only has a few months left to conclude a written agreement with me to that effect before I make their choice for them. Watch and learn."

Edited by pilediver - 30/December/2006 at 8:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>