Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Price

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 31>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2007 at 11:15pm
Details details??     
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Sponsored Links

pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2007 at 11:36pm
Only heard about it a few hours ago. Possilbly for sale as they ordered a new one but wanted two if they could sell there 04. I called Vortex looking to see if they knew where any were. Also got Greenies advice on them too. No details on this possilbe unit.
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2007 at 11:45pm
What happened to Ace?

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2007 at 11:54pm
Very much in the picture. Phoned references and of course they thought it was good. One guy had two diesels and one had 300 hours - that's it. If I can get a really good AT or V I will go that way if not it does look like I am going to go ACE.
Hear a lot of stuff today about my truck too from Greenie. He thinks the clutch is undersized and that maybe the clutch that I originally had replaced with the squeeky bearing was probably a bigger clutch. Cleanco uses a Pits clutch and with the takeover of AquaTech that used to have a Oango(?)cluch he figures it might have been a substitute clutch all along. I will try and find that out.
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2007 at 11:58pm
Oh brother!      
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 12:08am
Originally posted by pilediver pilediver wrote:

Very much in the picture. Phoned references and of course they thought it was good. One guy had two diesels and one had 300 hours - that's it. If I can get a really good AT or V I will go that way if not it does look like I am going to go ACE.
Hear a lot of stuff today about my truck too from Greenie. He thinks the clutch is undersized and that maybe the clutch that I originally had replaced with the squeeky bearing was probably a bigger clutch. Cleanco uses a Pits clutch and with the takeover of AquaTech that used to have a Oango(?)cluch he figures it might have been a substitute clutch all along. I will try and find that out.

It's Ogura clutch. That's what we use now. Greenie says Pitts are better? There are also Warner clutches.

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 1:10am
Greenie didn't say Pits were better but I am going to look at the specs and find out for myself.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 1:21am
If you switch to a bigger diameter clutch your drive rpm has to be adjusted. Could be a PITA

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 1:29am
I wonder if the drive was correct to begin with and the first new clutch and the successive ones that this guy put in was different.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 1:36am
I guess you didn't look at them to see if they were the same?

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 1:42am
I got to hope he hasn't thrown away the first clutch. Also I could go back to the guy I bought the truck from and find out which clutch he put in. He put a clutch in it a few months before I bought the truck from him.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 8:41am
So there was a problem before you bought it?

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 11:02am
That's the pits??
Just My opinion
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 11:50am
No - a problem when I took it in for a squeeky clutch bearing. I think maybe they put a different clutch in than the one they took out thinking it was equivialent.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 31>