Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Customer Questionaires

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HokieClean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Customer Questionaires
    Posted: 13/April/2004 at 3:14pm

Hey out there, how many of you use a form for the customer to fill out before you start a job.  Have you had the carpet cleaned? Spots you want to address? Do you have a pet? Etc...

My question is...what are your questions for clients and would any of y'all be willing to share such a document.  I'm a newbie, so I appreciate all the helpful info from you more-experience cleaners.

Cheers,

Chris

Roll on, Buddy
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 2:34pm

At first your suggestion sounded good. But I hate it when they give me the same old questions when at the Dentist or Doctor. Better you hold the clipboard or palm pilot and do a walk-around inspection with you asking questions and pointing out certain areas and qualifying.

It's called a check up and when you are finished that's called pick the cheque up.

Wish you the best. Hang in and don't quit.
Enjoy our site.

HokieClean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HokieClean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 4:19pm

Thanks,

I most interested in improving my standard procedures to head off headaches early--before the cleaning.

I'm with you on the walk through, but you all have been through a million walk throughs and I was looking for "Hey, watch out for..."

Thanks again.

Roll on, Buddy
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 4:33pm

The basic one we use everyday asks:

How old is the carpet?

When was the carpet last cleaned?

How often is the Carpet cleaned??

What method was used???

By whom?

The you have an area where you can Wittie down problems from room to room.....

Then the Customer gets a chance to read it over and sign it before you start....This is what I call the cover your butt section.....if theres a rip write it down...a ripple write it down...even a scratch on the hard wood write it down...

sometimes the pre-inspection can take up to 20 mins...but it's worth it in the end

Edited by Stanley
People & Standards You Can Trust
 Post Reply Post Reply