Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Who gives a crap?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who gives a crap?
    Posted: 14/April/2004 at 12:24am

I ALSO TELEMARKET CARPET CLEANING........TRY IT.....YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING......TOO BAD I DON'T DIRECT TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO IT.........IT WORKS WELL.

I SELL INFORMATION CD'S IN TO THE STATES AND EUROPE............

NIGHTRIDER

Sponsored Links

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Freedom Freedom wrote:

PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN BE A SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS.

nightrider you're really a freak.....who's going to want to answer any real questions from real people with real problems...when you always playing around....

why don't you read your own book..."From Rags to Riches...I Telemarket Rags and I Reap Riches" by Jack Quack from Quebec...aka Wacko Jacko

People & Standards You Can Trust
Freedom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freedom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 6:41pm

PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN BE A SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS.

Edited by Freedom
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 6:32pm

Your right Stanley regarding the Ninja that would be Gold Dust !!!!!!!!!! 

Nightrider  Regardless what you clean with a Mach 12, after 8hrs of cleaning you may end up with an inch of dirt in the return tank. Push it down baby.  Smoke & Mirrors

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 6:20pm

It's just hard...once you go truck mount...it's hard to think of a portable as anything else but a joke...

Have you tried to do 4 jobs with a portable????can you say slipped disc....lol

great for furniture...great if your truckmount breaks down....great if thats all you have.

portable+tech=money

go make money

Edited by Stanley
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 6:14pm

Yes Kleen Kuip still sells Ninja's and proud of everyone we have sold to those who have made an excellent living with them.

HAIL NINJA! Canada's best performing carpet cleaning machine.

May they live forever.

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 5:16pm

I don't think I was bashing....It could be very easily an idiot + truckmount+soap+water = money...lol

Sorry portable people...I have a ninja.....it's great for collecting dust..lol

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 3:16pm

I hear that the Mach 12 does better on a carpet with pad over a gluedown.

Over 10,000 sq ft aan hour is pretty awesome.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 2:38pm

The man behind the machine, whatever that be, decides on the quality of the job.

i agree padman. 
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 1:13pm

I'M NOT BASHING NINJA'S, OR PORTABLES........I'M BASHING THE USER...........I ADMIT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF MACHINE THAT LOOKS IMPRESSIVE LIKE A TRUCKMOUNT, HAS A BLOWER LIKE A TRUCKMOUNT, DOESN'T SUCK UP GASOLINE, AND GIVES ME 200F HEAT AND MORE. I LOVE MY TRUCKMOUNT BUT IT EATS TOO MUCH OF MY PROFIT. I SPECIALIZE IN THOSE GREASY RESTAURANTS ON A MAINTENENCE AGREEMENT.......THEY HAVE TO GET CLEAN FAST.

I WAS EVEN THINKING OF GETTING A VON SHRADER MACH 12, ANYONE HAVE ONE OR KNOW HOW IT CLEANS.

NIGHTRIDER

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 1:05pm

I SEND THE TRUCKMOUNT ALL OVER DOWNTOWN MONTREAL, AS WELL AS N.D.G.WHERE'S THE PROBLEM THERE. I PARK ON THE SIDEWALK ON ST. CATHERINE AND DO THE BIRKS BUILDING, HEMSLEY'S, BOUTIQUES, I HAVE ALL THE YELLOW SHOE STORES, AND PITT SHOES........WHERE'S THE PROBLEM ........DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW ABOUT.

NIGHTRIDER

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:31pm

I hole heartily agree. This portable bashing is obviously done by people who are in areas where they can get away with truckmounts only.

We have 8 crews out and all but two are portables/and or dry method. The two truckmount  crews also have portables on board.

I challenge anyone who does downtown Toronto and Old Toronto to use TM only.

Rider you are in Greenfield Park eh?

Want to downtown Montreal  or  NDG with truckmount only??

John is right when he says its the operator not the machine. Admittedly if I had a choice I would use TM. However in the burbs here there are companies using TMs charging $29.95 for LDH. They can have it.

Rotti123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotti123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:24pm

"PEOPLE BUY NINJA'S 'CAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD A TRUCKMOUNT"

Some people buy Ninja's because they don't need or want a truck mount.  Where I live a TM would be a total waste of money. 

I think a big part of "Splashing and Dash"'s hostility is because of all the Truck mount snobbery.  If a TM works for you then great but it's not for everybody.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 11:34am

PEOPLE BUY NINJA'S 'CAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD A TRUCKMOUNT.......BUT YOU'VE GOT ALOT OF MONEY........RIGHT.......REMEMBER YOUR VETTE, HOUSE, TRIPS TO JAPAN, BLA BLA BLA

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>