Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Are you lads BRAINWASHED?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 10:22pm

Lucky she didn't throw five Bricks at you.

It's one thing for her to say her carpet is garbage, but if you say it WHAM!!!!!!!! there's no recovering.

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 1:29am

ADWA.......Did I ever come across as a diplomat in all my postings........NO..................Did I ever say that I was straight forward and tell it as I see it.........YES

I would rather tell the customer straight up , than pretend that I am a miracle worker......I don't need the money that bad and I do not need a headache after the job is finished and she /he is not happy with the outcome.

By the way, I got out of my truck, picked up the 5 bucks and gave it to charity........ha ha ha ha ha ....... NO I DIDN'T.........I went to have a businessmans lunchen for $2.95 all you can eat.......How I miss the good old days.........I can still remember paying $1.24 for a businessmans lunchon back in the mid to late 60's. Remember that TED. When gas was 37 cents a gallon. Thats 8 cents a litre.

NIGHTRIDER

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 6:44am

Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

I would rather tell the customer straight up , than pretend that I am a miracle worker......I don't need the money that bad and I do not need a headache after the job is finished and she /he is not happy with the outcome.

Yes this is the way to go...just because we use wands doesn't mean there is any magic

People & Standards You Can Trust
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 12:09pm

Jack relax big boy!!!!!!!!   I was just giving you some insight into a Women's mind.

Your showing your age, I can not remember a business man luncheon so cheap but I sure remember The Happy Hour!!!!

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 12:29pm

Guys & Gals

Don't be so hard on our Patriotic Canadian Flag Waver Jackblack.  He was first only attempting to be a nice guy and offer free samples of chemicals to any of our posters. Whether the product was toxic or not he once again had very good intentions.

If any one should have been upset it should have been myself as he offered free chemicals on my web site. I make my living selling products and just can't compete with free goods.

This is also ok as my beliefs is that there is enough for all of us to service. People will switch and change continuously. If they leave me even for free goods that means I have not done my job properly. We all know there is no free lunch.

I would be interested in knowing if he actually heed the unhealthy warning sign given to him and stopped using this product or is he working on proving his accusers wrong through third party verification.

Just thought I would ask

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 2:24pm
Or he's dreaming up ways to get back at me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234