Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Masterblend ELDIABLO Truck Mount???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 12:42am
lol good point mine will get it so hot that the wand will burn your handLOL
Refuse 2 Fail
*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are worthless and may lack spelling, punctuation, and detail.
Sponsored Links

Steamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Sonny BonoHo Sonny BonoHo wrote:

lol good point mine will get it so hot that the wand will burn your handLOL

Hey, I use kerosene heat now and I love it. Sometimes I have to wear gloves because the wand is so hot. LOL I guess that much heat is overkill for residential but it sure does get the nasty rentals and restaurants done.
It could always be worse. I mean you could be some carpet stain being emulsified by pre-spray all the while watching a wand spraying really hot solution aiming stright for you.
Sonny BonoHo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 12:58pm
yeah i like the idea of being able to adjust the heat beyond usable temps
Refuse 2 Fail
*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are worthless and may lack spelling, punctuation, and detail.
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 2:15pm
My propane unit was fully adjustable, had it at 260 degrees once way to hot to work with. Usually cleaned around 210-220. Turned it up if needed.Big smile
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Steamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 3:14pm
I usally clean residential at about 200F, but restaurants and really bad apartments get 250F.Headbang
It could always be worse. I mean you could be some carpet stain being emulsified by pre-spray all the while watching a wand spraying really hot solution aiming stright for you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 5:10pm
i found a place in the states today that would sell the eldiablo w/ kero no hoses just bare machine for 10500.00 . not bad. that Honda engine looks sexy      
Refuse 2 Fail
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 7:13pm
Nobody really needs this extreme heat anyways.Temps up to 240 can easily be obtained from the HX units these days.These can be PTO driven or water cooled slide-in units. They will give you a very reliable machine PLUS all the heat you need for most jobs.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 7:16pm
I agree
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 8:42pm
Me too
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 9:13pm

it's maintaining the heat this is important?

Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 10:29pm
Good point   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 11:45pm
so i should switch to hx down the road? more cost effective?Ermm
Refuse 2 Fail
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2006 at 12:23am

don't worry dude....if you don't have the heat you make it up with soap and agitation...Big smile
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2006 at 1:33pm

Get a electric water heater and a generator?
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>