Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Perhaps We Can All Help EachOther

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perhaps We Can All Help EachOther
    Posted: 20/December/2005 at 6:31am

Okay...I have found through reading the posts that different regions have different "industry lingo" and this has caused some confusion in helping eachother out.

For instance ....the bait and switch is not upselling and upselling is not bait and switch.

Anyway...to the real point...

I would like everybody who has created and ran a successful marketing campaign with at least a 2 to 3 response rate (I know this is very low but it will build a business) to post what they did and how to do it. 

We can get this topic running with great ideas where anybody can pick and choose and run with it.

And YES Nightrider...telemarketing works for you so please post it and how you obtain your 50% response rate.

Here is a simple way that I have been able to turn a customer into a cheerleader.  45% of them referred 1 or more customers to my books through this method.

When you get back to the office, sit down and write a Thank You card to each of your customers thanking you for choosing your company and that you look forward to servicing their carpets for years to come.

Also, be sure to include a comment about something that you had "small talk" over. For instance...if they just bought a new house...say something like..."Congratulations on your new house, you made a GREAT choice!"

Finally, insert 2 or 3 business cards and ask for the referral (you should ask for the referral while inside your customers house as well) by stating something like...."I have also enclosed some business cards so that your friends and family can enjoy clean carpets as well.  We look forward to servicing all of your referrals."

To all of your success...

Kris

NOTE <edit>: The Thank You cards should be Hand Written as well!

Edited by cutpile
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 8:44am

Fishing...........................Kriss is going Fishing...........he wants important info from everybody to get rich......................

50%....................that's nothing..........i've gotten up to 80% on any given day or week................

BUT..........I have developed some of the best pitches that work and cost me thousands and thousands of dollars to perfect in all different industries....

My info come with a price tag.......or at least a kiss

Nightrider

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 9:13am

My info come with a price tag.......or at least a kiss

Nightrider

[/QUOTE]

That's good Nightrider.............I'm sure Kris would love for you to kiss his ass

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 4:11pm

OUCH..........Hey look who's back..............what's the matter ADWA.........did you run out of nickels & dimes.........or did you get tennis elbow from pulling on that lever 18 hours/day........nice to see you didn't lose your touch with your quick wit

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 4:34pm
She killed the one armed bandit
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 7:07pm
yeah where have you bin ADWA?
www.mr-steamer.com
MAGIC_STICK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAGIC_STICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 11:41pm
cutpile your methods are not wrong but very small town usa, when was the last time you got a thank you from your plumber electrician or milkman
cutpile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/December/2005 at 5:19am

Originally posted by MAGIC_STICK MAGIC_STICK wrote:

cutpile your methods are not wrong but very small town usa, when was the last time you got a thank you from your plumber electrician or milkman

Never!....and that is precisely why it works!

cutpile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/December/2005 at 5:21am

No offense to anbody on the forum....but I thank you for all of your time and effort....even if 99% of the posts have nothing to do with carpet cleaning.

I wish all of you the best of luck in your businesses!

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/December/2005 at 12:12pm

You're wrong ( cutpile Kris ) all these posts have alot to do with carpet cleaning

I think we are all pros here and know enough about a carpet not to always have to talk about one.

These posts are supposed to be fun, one on one , carpet cleaner to carpet cleaner, businessman to bussinessman, and light to heavy trade humor.

When people have a serious question, many come to the rescue, and many make a joke of it........that's what makes everyone comming back to post

Let me write you a Thank You note Kris :

We at KleenKuip would like to thank you kriss for posting here on this forum site. If there is anything management can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.Your problems are our problems and if we don't have the solution, then the problem is all in your head, get medical attention, take a pill, relax, and have a nice day

Nightrider                                                           

Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/December/2005 at 10:43pm

I've said it before but I'll say it again:

Thank you cards, refferal bonuses, clean it like its yours, be kind and courteous.

In addition, when you do their refferals do the same.

CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2005 at 4:03pm

What would you do if I sang out of tune

Would you stand up and walk out on me

Lend me your ear I'll sing you a song and

I'll try not to sing out of tune

I'll get by with a little help from my friends

Yea I'll get high with a little help from my friends

Do you need anybody

I want sombody to help

yes I want sombody to help ME? 

Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2005 at 4:57pm

HELP..........I need somebody

HELP..........Not just anybody

HELP..........You I need someone

Heeeelp

When I was younger, so much younger than to-day

I never needed anybody's help in any way..............................

The Beatles

Edited by nightrider
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2005 at 7:57pm

I don't care what's right or wrong

I don't try to understand

Just let the devil take tomorrow

Cause tonight I Need a hand

Yesterday is dead and gone

Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>