Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The Activator has arrived!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2005 at 4:22pm
Ted is it possible to get a tank and set up a spray system????
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2005 at 4:27pm
[QUOTE=Superglide Ken]Don't quote me on this, but when I asked Ted this question, I believe he said "SGK read my LIPS." It is none of your god damm business." How does that compare to your lips?
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2005 at 4:28pm

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Ted is it possible to get a tank and set up a spray system????

Mr. Steamer I would think because of the pads that would take alot of plumbing.

Just My opinion
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2005 at 5:09pm

Steamer and doug,

The Activator does not have a locking device on the handle. It free floats and a water tank may make it too heavy to handle plus the water may vibrate out of the tank.

I sold one to a cleaner who came from Montreal on Saturday. He used the method of allowing pads to soak in a ringer type janitorial bucket and wrang them out before using.

It works very well as I have found that if you do not use enough pre-spray the pad dries out very quickly due to friction.

P.S.
This man had a serious grafite on carpet problem and found that this method was his answer.  

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2005 at 5:18pm
I was just looking at the brute, by Pad man...he has a spray system which I think might be handy
www.mr-steamer.com
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2005 at 6:00pm

I believe Padman can have a spray system because this unit actually has wheels touching the carpet elevating the weight problem. I feel we will be selling this unit soon. I first want to get a better feel for satisfaction with the Activator.

Our web is now creating many Activator Inquiries from the U.S.A.

A Canadian wants to buy half a system. The American wants it all.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2005 at 9:07pm
Soon as someone buys one from Pad Man and make a copy.
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2005 at 10:54pm
Seems to be an acceptable practice in this business...........to knock off someone else's idea..........after all Doug........trade secrets is just a phrase.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2005 at 12:57am
No knock offs in this biz
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2005 at 3:30pm

Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

I sold one to a cleaner who came from Montreal on Saturday.

Here is an email that we recieved recently regarding the sale of an Activator.

Hi,

It's Richard from Laval. I'm very pleased with the results wityh the Activator se attached pictures, unretouched. The carpet was not cleaned for 10 years!

Regards,
Richard Laurendeau
President
Multi Services Excel inc.

I will remind you again that OP Dry Cleaning does miracles to your bottom line.

Edited by Carpetologist
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2006 at 6:49pm

You may have noticed very little on a once hot topic from KK regarding our Activator OP Machine.

That's because we sold out and our supplier is totally redesigning the equipment for its betterment and your bottom line.

Hold tight...it's coming!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123