Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Installing A Truckmount

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Gervis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gervis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installing A Truckmount
    Posted: 17/February/2006 at 3:13pm

some of the information is on my website....www.truckmountparts.com....or email me at dgervaisfivestar@yahoo.com..

ill send you some information

Sponsored Links

checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 2:53pm

OKAY ????????

I GIVE

TELL ME

Gervis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gervis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 2:45pm
hey checkmate....i have a more affordable truckmount for you.....bigger blower....really easy to work on....etc.  make sure you do your shopping first
checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 2:24pm
Mabee I will just do that then it will be cheaper.
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2006 at 9:44pm

just read my post

I wound up installing my Prochem Legend myself

it was simple

A.K.A.
Andy
barwbarn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barwbarn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2006 at 9:00am
Supposedly the problem has been fixed on the 427 Boxer. Spit-fire is not heavey enough for the work I do. Conceder Steam-action or Blue line. Steam action builds a work horse. The Nike 745 is tough and resonalble. Blue line is great. I love the Blue wave. Uses a kubota engine and has a life expectancy of about 15000 hours. They are improved Prochems. I have installed about 7 units. Had 1 professionally installed. I had problems for 6 months with the pro installation. I just installed a Stealth Eagle. I have not had 1 minute of problems. I have been running it about 6 weeks. I will soon have 200 hours on it. The heat is unbelievable and constant. I have run dual wands and had no problems. it is rated to run 1000 feet. Don't believe I will ever get in that position. Too much trouble draggin that much hose. I have run 400 with out any obvious loss in prduction. Ask night-rider about Steam action. I believe this will be my last unit. It uses a 30 horse Kawasaki. If you want competetive pricing, contact Steam Brite in San Antonio, Texas. they will have it shipped any where. I know it is a long way from where you are but: their basic installation is free. Jon Don will set you up with a van and unit. Fly down there and pick it up. They have locations in Chicago, St. Louis, Massachusets and Dallas and ...... Butler will even fly you there to pick up your rig. Sorry.. this is probably more info than you wanted.
The Carpet Man
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2006 at 5:05pm
coolant! not anti-freeze
www.mr-steamer.com
qcraftsman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qcraftsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2006 at 2:41pm

go to www.cleanerssolution.com  located in Gaithersburg, MD. 

My father and father in law are the owners and I help them do TM installs sometimes.  We just did a Steamway 9100 last week.  Nothing to it with the right tools!!!

www.qcraftsman.com
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/July/2005 at 9:30pm

By the looks of ken's van, any fluid had leaked out and they hadn't seen any cleaning work for 30 years!

What a fooking junkyard!

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/July/2005 at 9:25pm
Do as John says if you dont have a heated shop. I stored my vans outside for 20 years and never had a freeze up happen wny antifreeze was mixed strong and put through the lines, and it can get down to -40 here .
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/July/2005 at 9:03pm

If you have your anti-freeze mixed at -75 below Nothing will freeze.... I left my recoil out in the winter and ran it thru the pump....Never froze and it gets -20 sometimes....windchill even more... take your tools and chems in at night like Steaminpile said..........

Whatsmore, installs are not FREE........Usually 500+.........extra......

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/July/2005 at 2:20am

You can run heaters

run some RV antifreeze through the system and take your tools and chems in at night

been there done that

and stuff still might freeze

P.I.T.A

finally found a small shop to rent for a few months a year for $200 a month

extremely small price to pay for the piece of mind

A.K.A.
Andy
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/July/2005 at 12:20am
Or park it in a heated facility
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2005 at 11:40pm
Windshield washer fluid......run it through your pump system before you put your TM to bed at night.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>