Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Green Cleaners

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2005 at 4:55pm

You're starting to scare me Jim, is there no end to your fantasy fetish of working, playing, and eating " Green "

You do realize Jim that there's a " Red-Light District here in Montreal where I'm sure there is tons of Green Meat you can eat

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2005 at 5:02pm

Jack

You are one scary individual. Dinner is on for sure. We will have lots of fun. i will let you know exactly when i will be there. Time to go home

Jim Darling
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2005 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

It's all the poeple that sit along the window seats that eat all the bugs on the window frames to make themselves sick, sometimes you have to get up to get the good bugs with your  food and you turn around only to find the crunchie ones gone........

Nightrider

Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2005 at 8:06pm

You watch too many cartoons Dougie Boy.................by the way where is Steamer.........I guess it's that time of the month to scramble and get contracts 'cause the rent is due............

Nightrider

SpongeBob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2005 at 8:37pm
i'm new this board rocks, then again i haven't been on other boards lots of good info here funny too
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2005 at 9:12pm
Steamer told me yesterday he's booked till Christmas. Nice to see he's doing so well.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2005 at 9:14pm

Tried to post but the board jusk keeps rejecting my posts.  Maybe it is trying to tell me something?

Just My opinion
SpongeBob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2005 at 9:21pm
i often get some type of error and i have to repost what i just posted i thought it was my computer glad to see you have the same problem
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2005 at 9:35pm

Originally posted by SpongeBob SpongeBob wrote:

i often get some type of error and i have to repost what i just posted i thought it was my computer glad to see you have the same problem

We will be upgrading the forum software soon. I know how frustrating it can be to type and have to re-type because of an error.

Here's a tip until we get this forum upgraded.

When you are finished typing highlight all of your text, click Edit at the top left of your browser then select Copy.

If you get the error you can always Paste whatever you typed back in.

Or for you more computer savvy type of people highlight all of your text, press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard then press C for copy. You can paste back in using the Ctrl key plus the V key.

Make sense? Try it. 

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2005 at 12:00am
13600 posts...holy moly doug...do you surf other sites???????
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2005 at 1:22pm

nightrider,

I have a Ninja especially painted up for you to buy.

No matter what you have to say about Green Cleaning this would force your customers to believe that you are a definite Enviro Cleaner...

...or a drunkin' Irish Man.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2005 at 4:46pm

I'd rather be known as a drunkin Irish-Man..................at least the customer would be facing the truth and erase all doubts as to where I stand.....

Nightrider

Send that machine and pail over to Jim Darling, it would be love at first sight

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2005 at 12:43am
I'm going with DIM as well
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2005 at 12:12pm
Jack I didn't know you wore glasses?
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>