Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

different post on IICRC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: different post on IICRC
    Posted: 28/April/2005 at 1:54am
I would rather be entertaining than boring. If you are boring, nobody wants to hear what you have to say. Can I be Kenny the good and be entertaining? Possible I guess, but much harder to pull off. Ever notice that the bad guy in most movies is the more interesting character? I have. I work at keeping things interesting with my Superglide Ken identity. Many that meet me in person comment that I am not much like my internet persona. I say of course not, most of what I do here is done in fun for entertainment purposes. If I did in real life what most that read the boards think I do, I would not have a business, never mind be doing the record sales I am doing now. If my life in cyber-space ever causes me to lose income instead of gain it, you will see me stop it mighty quick. Having fun and having an infamous internet persona has served me well so far in making sales to this industry, but I never carry it so far that it effects my income in anything but a positive way.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 1:36am

Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

You should see the e-mails I get thanking me for the great entertainment I provide.

I will agree with that. You are very entertaining

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 1:33am
Cmaster, I have never, ever sold any products on ebay. I have bought some there a few times, just for the publicity I got from doing that. There was nothing wrong with that, and when ebay examined the facts, they agreed, just as I said all along would happen. I may engage in negative advertising from time to time, but only cause it works and gets me more sales. You should see the e-mails I get thanking me for the great entertainment I provide.

As for your other question, no wand manufacturers where in that total at all. It was all distributors. Most were sales of the new SuperLip Glide, the USA's best seller.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 1:23am
Are you selling on Ebay again? Or did you ink a deal with a wand manufacturer?
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 1:00am
Yes, the more subtle ones are the one's making less sales. I did over 500 glide sales on Monday alone. I didn't do that by being subtle.You call me a salesman if you want, cause that is what I am, and an effective one at that. I may like to have my fun here, but when it comes to making money from sales, I am deadly serious.

Edited by Superglide Ken
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 12:01am
Some of us are more subtle than others though.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 12:01am

Speak of the devil............how are you ken...

Nightrider

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 11:56pm
We are all salesmen Cmaster. If you were not, you would be out of business real fast.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 11:53pm
Not another salesman
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 11:38pm

JCOOPER is a little like Kenny with his glides...............

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 11:22pm
Maybe he should tell us what answer he is looking for. Then we can give it to him.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 10:52pm
Until he gets the answer he is looking for cmaster.  We could be guessing all night.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 7:54pm

Hey JCOOPER,

How many times are you going to post this?

JCOOPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCOOPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2005 at 7:02pm

i've read some info here and its been very helpful.
okay so i started my carpet cleaning business.i have a portable extractor.works great.
  i'm not in the UK.i live in sunny arizona,usa.
havn't seen any sites like this here.so any advice should help.
iv been in business for myself for about five months.not going bad, but needs to be better.
im in the newspaper in the service directory(classifieds) every sunday.im also on the newspapers internet site.
this is costing about 150$$ a month(THIS ALL THE MONEY I CAN SPEND) usa.ive got maybe7 calls
so far.and they where from the internet.not so good!

ive called some home cleaning companys to see if they have
clients for me.no response.
what should i do?flyers?
i live by alot of apartments.stick to them?give them flyers.
i can get 1000 flyers colored paper black ink for 100$$usa.
should i do this?
what should my flyer say?
most of the other carpet cleaners here are scumbags.
they direct mail flyers saying they will do a room of carpet for 5.00$$usa.then charge hundreds when they get there.

i charge one price.everything included.i want to be honest.AND MAKE GOOD MONEY!
PLEASE ANY ADVICE...IM GOING BROKE.
SORRY ABOUT SPELLING.
JCOOPER
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>