Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Please remove your shoes!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please remove your shoes!
    Posted: 06/October/2006 at 1:00pm
Banana DanceThats what I tell my GF!!
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Sponsored Links

chris12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2006 at 11:51am
"Ma'am, I would love to but our insurance does not cover me working without shoes"
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/October/2006 at 7:23pm
Yea!! Or else!! lol..................................
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2006 at 6:49pm
 Funny PostWell.............YOU WIN.........I tip my hat to you 'cause I have no come back answer to that one ( except for some real dirty talk, so I'll refrain ) all I can say is....................WHATEVER ROCKS YOUR WORLD LOL

Nightrider
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2006 at 3:18am
I dont even take off my shoes durin sex (also liability purposes)...What make you think Ill take off my shoe while cleaning carpet??!
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2006 at 3:04am
Good point......then again everything else I said is also possible, everywhere in the world............SEE................. I HAVE TO ALWAYS BE RIGHT.................AND SO DO YOU.....................Which brings us back to my first point............Do you see how I made you come full cycle, and round & round we go..............Are you sure you don't want to take off your shoes next time someone asks you to?..........................

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 04/October/2006 at 3:04am
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:29pm
'think about it if you double the daily hours the average person would get married at age 14'

Umm DOesnt that happens anyways in some part of the world?? lolShocked
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:19pm
How many hors in a day would make you happy Ninja, I hope you realize your playing with Quantum Physics if you alter day lenghts..........think about it if you double the daily hours the average person would get married at age 14, retire at 32.5 and die between 35-40............is that what you want..............you won't even have the time to take your shoes off LOL

Nightrider
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:02pm
"don't argue with the dull and ignorant "-nightrider-

Finally! somthin I can agree with you on.

"Besides your shoe problem , do you have another interesting tale to tell"

I never had a "shoe problem". And yes, I have ALOT of interesting tales to tell. Just wait for my much anticipated book coming out soon titled "In the Life of a Carpet Cleaner".

"BESIDES ME........AND NOT TAKING OFF YOUR SHOES.......... WHAT ELSE BUGS YOU ABOUT LIFES HARDSHIPS "

Nothing really "Bugs" me about life really (not even you..believe it or not). BUt I do wish times can slow down a bit. 24 hours in a day is simply not enough for me to get things done.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:51pm
Ninja........my mother always told me "don't argue with the dull and ignorant "( especially the retarded ones ) because they too have a story to be told............Besides your shoe problem , do you have another interesting tale to tell.........Did anyone ever ask you not to smoke, or how about not to eat food in their establishment , were you ever refused to use the toilet in a restaurant unless you order something , how about paying for your gas first because it's past midnight..............BESIDES ME........AND NOT TAKING OFF YOUR SHOES.......... WHAT ELSE BUGS YOU ABOUT LIFES HARDSHIPS

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 03/October/2006 at 7:52pm
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:33pm
Wow everyone on this bored appears to be 9 feet tall and bullit proof?? The big problem I see is that some never listen as they are to busy yappin to listen to any reason?? When one can no longer learn as they think they already know it all. I am not sure if they are a bigger threat to themselves or those around them??
Just My opinion
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2006 at 6:43pm
Thats the best you got huh?? Ermm Dude, I dont even think you know what your talkin about  anymore lol . Your even more senile than Bob V. over on the Blue Board.

Go take a nap cause you just got Served!

Edited by Ninja-wand - 03/October/2006 at 6:44pm
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2006 at 6:36pm
LOL          LOL          LOL          LOL          LOL          LOL          LOL          LOL  

Do you take your shoes off when you go see your mother, better check her liability insurance in case you fall further than the floor and break a nail Baby

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 03/October/2006 at 6:37pm
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2006 at 6:23pm
 "I guess you just proved my  point Ninja.............by what you said above, just demonstrates how you always like to be right"- Nightrider

WTF are you talkin about? HOw the hell does that prove that I always like to be right ALL the time?? Actually, I do like bein right. But when I am wrong...Im man enough to admit to it.

"JUST TAKE YOUR FRIGGIN SHOES OFF YOU LITTLE GIRLY BOY, IT'S NOT LIKE SHE ASKED YOU TO TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS YOU BABY.'

I aint gonna take me shoes off EVER! NOt tryin to be rude to homeowner or anythin but its all about safety and Liability Sh*thead (plus I would hate having to keep puttin on my shoes when I haveta run out to the truck).

"MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE PASSIVE SUBMISSIVE STUD MUFFIN THAT RUNS HOME TO MOMMY EVERY TIME THINGS DON'T GO YOUR WAY"

STud muffin I am. I wish I can get to see my mother and family more often...Too bad theyre all the way across the country. (I bet your the type of A-hole the would put your mother in a Home just because she gets on your nerve)

"BE A MAN......DON'T POST LITTLE CRY BABY POSTS THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF........UNLESS OF COURSE YOUR FEET SMELL LIKE A DONKEYS ASS"

Where in my post am I whining and cryin about anythin?? This post is about weather to take off your shoes or not. Did I start this post??...NO!

Did your wife stop giving you head or sumthin?? Is that why youre irritated all the time??

Edited by Ninja-wand - 03/October/2006 at 6:34pm
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>