Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 9:13pm
Paul: Truth is stranger than fiction. I couldn't have dreamed this up even if I wanted to. I'm just not that creative. This is the truth, given to me by people that never lie.
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 9:12pm
He just doesn't know which one to believe

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 9:10pm
He goes up on top of the mountain and the burning bush talks to him?? along with many other voices??Guitar
Just My opinion
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 9:10pm
Metal poisoning
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 9:08pm
He uses an old filter basket to drain the water when he makes KD
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

Lisa: You pissed off alot of the wrong people it seams. Many of the corporate owners of both Tms and some wand manufacturers were going to make their own glides to sell to those distributors you are selling to now. They even had a deal worked out to get the licence from HR to do so. HR would make money, they would make money, and everyone happy. But no; you and Greenie had to get in the business of making the glides before that could happen. So people are mad. They have the lawyers looking at how they can stick infringement of copyright on you.

Will they suceeed? I don't know. I just know that it is not just gossip. I have had it comfirmed by too many people I talked to since I first heard it.But if I was one of that group, the time to go after you would be now, because alot of your money is spent from fighting HR. The money(lawyers) that you would face from such a group would be more than you could defend yourself from. Always tough when you have to fight on 2 fronts at once.

Unfreakinbelievable. Where do you dream this $hit up?

The STD Meter
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

They are probably all to weak. He is eating their food?[IMG]height=22 alt=Guitar src="http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/smileys/guitar.gif" width=22 align=absMiddle>

Kibbles n bits, it 's the next best thing to a home cooked meal

The STD Meter
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 9:04pm
Lisa: You pissed off alot of the wrong people it seams. Many of the corporate owners of both Tms and some wand manufacturers were going to make their own glides to sell to those distributors you are selling to now. They even had a deal worked out to get the licence from HR to do so. HR would make money, they would make money, and everyone happy. But no; you and Greenie had to get in the business of making the glides before that could happen. So people are mad. They have the lawyers looking at how they can stick infringement of copyright on you.

Will they suceeed? I don't know. I just know that it is not just gossip. I have had it comfirmed by too many people I talked to since I first heard it.But if I was one of that group, the time to go after you would be now, because alot of your money is spent from fighting HR. The money(lawyers) that you would face from such a group would be more than you could defend yourself from. Always tough when you have to fight on 2 fronts at once.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by pilediver pilediver wrote:

He had to take the tin foil off the van roof that protected him from thought stealers. At least he still has the voices in his head.

Those are the fans he keeps talking about

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:59pm
They are probably all to weak. He is eating their food?Guitar
Just My opinion
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:59pm
He had to take the tin foil off the van roof that protected him from thought stealers. At least he still has the voices in his head.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:58pm
The guard dogs fell asleep listening to SGG's bs stories

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:55pm
I thought they would have better security are the impound so all this stealing of SGG's ideas would come to an end? Are all thos guard dogs sleeping at night?Guitar
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:53pm
Nope. He invented her and someone stole the idea. Get it right

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>