Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Fake is as Fake Does

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 8:21pm

USA FOOLS!!!!!!!!!

You are too Easy.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 8:54pm
YEah, right, sure, okay, whatever....
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:07pm
Thats your problem Ken you steal from honest American carpet cleaners. Then you come to this board and try to make it Canada Vs.  Usa.   This last stunt you pulled on the CCS board where a guy was very excited about  winning a prize (A Wand From You) and you back out of the deal.  That was Low Ken.  Very Low.  Then you try to turn it around on John G.  Because of this stunt you pulled there probably will not be another contest.  This is not about Canada Vs. USA.  This is about you a Kanadian Thief VS.  An Honest Carpet Cleaner who won a prize from you and you backed out.  Your a Theif Ken!!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:15pm

Waldo, you are an idiot!!!!!

I have never stole anything from anybody, the USA or Canada. If you got some proof on that statement, put it up or shut the hell up. Mindless fools like you are what give carpet cleaners a bad name.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
james cooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james cooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:21pm
  Yep , he's an idiot ken , but yet he didn't send you any money - can't be too dumb , can he?
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:30pm
Very dumb, James. He would be thousands ahead by now if he did. Proves my point perfectly. He is the kind of guy that will never get any of my products though. Too stupid. lol
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:33pm

I bet he, like many many others will buy GreenGlides...

ken, believe what you will, but you have done yourself NO favors on the boards.

Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:45pm

Looks like I hit a nerve Kenny.  Your a Theif.  Plain and simple. 

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:53pm

Dennis: I hope he will. That is not my market anymore. I only cater to the cleaning elite. He is definatly far removed from that.

Waldo: If I were, I would rather be that than an idiot like you are. A thief can change his ways. An idiot will always be an idiot. lol

SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:59pm

And that is why Shawn wants NOTHING to do with you.  Greenie gets the sales to the Vortex guys!

Edited by Dennis Conner
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:10pm
Ken it looks like your taking your first step in rehab.  The first step is admitting your problem.  You admitted your a Theif.  I wish you the best in your recovery process.
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:12pm
I think he'll have troubles making amends with those he's screwed over!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:20pm
Don't bet on it Chuck. Greenie has an upcoming court case coming soon that he does not know about yet. After it is over, I will have that market back soon enough. It is good to have "inside" info on these things. lol

Edited by Superglide Ken
james cooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james cooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2004 at 12:12am
Ken , you lost THAT market because you LIE - Greenie could explode , cease to exist and you still wouldn't have that market - enough people know you for what you are - a wanna be , pretender , swindler.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456