Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=873
Printed Date: 05/May/2024 at 7:47am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Fake is as Fake Does
Posted By: PadMan
Subject: Fake is as Fake Does
Date Posted: 15/December/2004 at 9:18pm

I just recieved my monthly issue of ICS Magazine, to  my surprise I see Ken in the center of the mag.

Funny thing is, Ken is there POSING using GREENIES wand with GREENIES glide... fake is as fake does... Is there no LIMIT ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

-------------
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!

Replies:
Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 15/December/2004 at 11:03pm

Only our Lord they God shall judge... Kenny need not answer to us, He'll have to answer to god..

Let it be Padman...

My Grandmother would say... we will all have our Judgement day

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 15/December/2004 at 11:27pm

NOT REALLY PADMAN...................................................... .....................

LOL. If that surprised you, I guess you will really be surprised when you see my picture coming out in an upcoming issue demoing PAD CLEANING using one of my Apex PAD MACHINES , wont you? lol

You might think it looks a little like a Conquerer machine, seeing that red color and all.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 4:06am

I would expect you to be as experienced with that as you are at HWE, Imagination goes a long ways with you don't it.

You don't know crap about OP and now you want to be a guru?  LOL

I thought KOKO was funny.

What mag is this? The Canucker Scam Digest?

-------------

Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 3:01pm
It's going to be a surprise. Be a Guru at Padding? No , I don't think so. You will have that title for years to come. A sucessful marketer of the machines, pads and chems as this market grows is really all I am after. Those wanting tough questions answered about operational aspects of cleaning will still be sent to you.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 3:28pm

Like "INVENTOR" of glides only to have problems because you were INFRINGING on patents? Ken, figure out what INVENTOR means, get an ORIGINAL idea would you?

you remind me of someone who takes a black pen and makes it a blue pen and considers himself an inventor.

I am not GURU of nothing, I am just a cleaner who has done this for a long time, we are ALL in this together, no one is higher than anyone else, we are just part of the industry.

-------------

Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 4:02pm

BS Padman. I was not infringing on any patents at all. They only said that to try and block my device from the market is all. I never invented the flat glides, but the round Superglide Glide was my invention. A new invention only has to meet the test of a 20% or greater differention from the product that came before to avoid an existing patent. It does that. The closest patent to my glides is the patent held by PMF on their Easy Glide glide. But even they can see that my glide meets that 20% different test.

No, the big problem that HR would have posed for me in getting my own patent on it was that HR would have been able to file objection after objection to stop it from going thru. That was why I sold the idea to HF instead. I figgured that they were big enough , with enough money behind them, that they could overcome HR's objections in the patent process, and push it thru. I was wrong. They folded in the face of HR threats too. I have 3 different legal opinions that they would have won against HR if they had of put it to a court test.

I have gone back to the original hole design that I made back in July 2003, 17 months after I first started selling these Glides. It is my design, and this time I am not letting anyone tell me that I cannot sell what I invented.

-------------

Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 4:14pm

You need to understand Ken, if you invent something and sell it and take Care of your customers, then I am a fan, if not, then I am the perpetual pain in the petunias.

In all fairness, you know  I have stood by you a LONG time, but my concern has ALWAYS been not the sales, but the service and integrity of doing business... you have your redemption in YOUR own hands.

TRUE????

-------------

Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 5:51pm

Absolutley True.

I only got into trouble on the customer service side of things after the deal I made with HF last September, got stalled by threats from HR at Connections last year. Since that time, my problems caused by them have cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost sales, a distributor network of hundreds that wanted glides, and problems on the customer service front that will take years to repair. But I will come back from this.

In my estimation, you have been a good friend for most of the 3 years I have known you, until you posted untrue information about my situation 2 days ago. As much as you felt that you were only posting what you felt was true, you made a mistake, and put out in-correct info on this public board that is read by hundreds. I have admitted how poor my financial condition was in June when you were here, and if those cars were mine, I would admit to it too. I do not take the Lord's name in vain, ever, and when I swear in God's name that those cars were not mine, you should have taken my word for it.

I have never threatened you either. You may have thought I was talking about a defamation suit, but I was not. I simply meant that it would be necessary to compete hard against you in the marketplace if there was bad blood between us is all. Even though I am getting into pad machine sales and pad sales, I was planning to do it in a complimentary way in the marketplace so that we both could do well with our share of that market. That benefits us both and the market we both want to grow. Friends help each other.; enemies do not.

I prefer we be friends, unless you are planning otherwise.

-------------

Posted By: Nordic 1
Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 7:46pm
You once claimed to have Secret Patents ON a public BB

Well do you have any patents. LOL

Are you going to Reno

Nordic 1

Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 7:53pm

I told you before that it is one of my companies that holds 2 of them Terry. Neither of them covers the glides with holes however.

Yes, I'm coming to Reno.

-------------

Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 10:11pm

See you in Reno

Of course I dont type anything that I would not say to your face. Same for Chuck too.

What companies

What are the patents for

what are the numbers.

You better show up with a US CUSTOMS BOND in hand.

Demo anything with out one.

try and sell direct

and see what happens.

Nordic 1

Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 11:10pm
Kenny do you think it's safe to go anywhere with all these stockers...?

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: Dennis Conner
Date Posted: 16/December/2004 at 11:36pm

I think Texas would be the worst!

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 1:46am
Hey Terry. I don't need no bond if I am not bringing anything in with me to demo or try to sell. Why should I? I have distributors that do that for me. Whereever I go. As for the rest of the info you requested, I will tell you the same here as I would to your face also; none of your business.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 2:34pm

that is why you sold glides deals other than sending the sales to Larry Cobb

You cant demo anything

Hope you have enough gas money to get home this time.

Nordic 1

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 3:22pm
Thanks for your concern. I am sure the jet has plenty of fuel for the trip home.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 7:41pm
Yeah right

Jet is that code for Motor home errrrrr mini van

and hotel in Misquite another code for Camp ground

Nordic 1

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 7:58pm
No No-dic 1. I actually mean I am flying in. I don't drive much during the winter.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 8:32pm

and your distributor in Reno is?

why even go

Legally you cant demo show or deliver any product.

Without posting Bond with US Customs

and that is just to demo.

Selling direct is a whole other Bag of legal worms.

Nordic 1

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 9:51pm
I think SGK has been warned!!

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 10:28pm

Kenny who cares sell away... unless No-dic1 is going to have customs on site  your clear...

No-dic your an idiot

It's not food ...it's a glide

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:20pm
US CUSTOMS IS ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY

Nordic 1

SteAmEr should Clam up

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:22pm
Mr Steamer, it surprises me you side with a CROOK where in the heck is the honor in that?

-------------

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:27pm
You are forgetting that my distributor will be there with plenty of stock they have on hand that the bought from me before I go down. I don't have to demo nothing myself. It will all be done for me by them.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:28pm

Padman it's not that... its the way you guys are just on him... Like I said before thank you for the warnings.... I hear you ... I'm sure everyone will conduct themselves different when they do business with Kenny...

lets move on...

No-dic knows customs can't do a thing... once it gets through the initial customs check and it is not held... you can sell it..

you pay your business taxes when your entering the country...when your going on business and you declare your goods...

No-dic who are you trying to scare??? call customs you little foolish man

I think No-dic should be banned 

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:40pm
No-dic is one of the copiers of my Glide, Mr. Steamer. He is trying to scare me off from going to Reno. He knows that my best glide, the SST will be there. He would like to sell a few of his glides to people there, but once they see my product, not many will be interested in his, and wonder why he even bothers trying to compete.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:43pm
well that explains it...

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:46pm
A motive to his madness.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 12:04am
I make a glide for a wand you dont and only for one kind of wand and I have never seen one of your glides when I went in the shope and made the first one in around 30 minutes. You claimed it cost you 10 of thousands of dollars for set up and I went and did it for 75 dollars.

then I went a got a used CNC machine and still only make one glide model for the wand I use. I make no claims about my glides but those that have them like them.

Glides and Vac boosters and truck mounts are just a hobby

except the Vac booster has taken off more than i expected.

I am sure

my 5 sales a month are any threat

I have to say Chuck has been a big help in the plastics ( he really does know a lot)

And I did help Jeff

US CUSTOMS LAWS ARE LAW

WE MUST ALL LIVE WITH

THEIR JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY.

Trust me I will always sell more Tee shirts than glides

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 12:17am
Oh, I make a glide for the Easyglide wand alright. And not the poor quality piece of crap that you send people. Yes, I have seen your glide No-Dic. I am very disappointed in you.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 12:42am
Yes and the Neva glides

What ever you say Ken

Again

those that have them like them

I can only make 4 glides in one hour

and you dont need to install lips for my glides to fit.

but no system is perfect

No way can I keep up with your 500 or more glides a month

as I said again its just a hobby

Nordic 1

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 12:59am

The Easyglide wand glides I make now do not require lips on the wands anymore either. Better materials and better fit on mine. Course my machinists have been doing CNC programing for 30 years, not a couple of months.

I realize it is just a hobby to you.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 1:12am
HEY I HAD TO TAKE A THREE MONTH CLASS just to learn how to turn the thing on.

does not exactly work like a drill press

Nordic 1

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 2:19am
Yes, I know. You have to think in 3 dimensional terms to operate these machines properly. Not an easy thing to do.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 9:14am

Making glides is FAR from rocket science.  A friend and I made a 3-D model (a computerized drawing that is the basis for a CNC program) for a mill in about 30 min.  These are very very very simple parts.  I have never seen a glide from ken that has anywhere near the level of workmanship I would call acceptable.

Your guys are 30 year vets??????  I'd fire them for sure!

I've seen far better (on difficult parts) from rookies!

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 9:56am

Ken you are pissing me off by the f**king minute.

Nordic 1 may be a sh*t disturber, but he is a straight shooter.

I speak to him regularly and just talking to me seems to bring up the subject of Ken. Well  enough is enough.

You know damn well he is not in the glide business for the money. He will sell you one if you want one. Where have you seen them advertised?? Well c'mon!!!! Where??

To say he is doing what he is doing is profit motivated is bull.

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL ALL THEY WANT IS FOR YOU TO PAY UP THE PEOPLE YOU OWE. tHAT IS IT.

I am not staying quiet anymore.

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 1:42pm

That is too bad Lee, cause by talking about stuff you know nothing about, you come off looking foolish. I don't owe anybody anything. Aqua-Max owed some people money. A corporation owes money, not it's shareholders. That is why they call it a limited liability company. If things go bad, the company closes it's doors. The shareholders lose their investment in the company, but no more than that. If a new company is started, it owes nothing to people that lost money to another one. Those are the facts.

I owe nothing to nobody with Turboteck.Turboteck has promissed nothing to nobody, and has completed delivery on all products purchased. Those that don't like that can go and pound salt.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 3:17pm
You lying son of a ______ when are you going to grow up and take responsibility for your actions, YOU , KEN HARRIS were Aqua Max, typical bait and switch tactic, you  are shameless Ken a man with no conscience.. I am ashamed of even saying I know you...

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 3:40pm
John, I am ashamed to say I know you. Just cause I owned a 37% piece of a company, that does not make that me. No good deed goes unpunished they say. It is true. Oh well.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 3:49pm

I know some people that have looked for Aqua-max and Turboteck and can't find them in an Alberta business directry

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 3:52pm

GOOD DEED?

What good deed pray tell  Ken?

OFFERING and then renegging? Is that what you qualify as a good deed?

Scamming people, is THAT what you call a good deed?

Please WHAT GOOD DEED have you done?

Just WHAT does that line of BS refer too?

you haven't HONORED nothing, you just spew lies Ken.

You are NOT going to get away with this without it costing you, PERIOD, no matter WHAT you think. You have an obligation, fullfill it.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 3:56pm

Steamer are you seeing the way this guy thinks and deals? It is ONGOING, people  are being screwed TODAY, that is why the subject just won't die.

If Ken fullfills his obligation I will go away, but I don't  personally like being USED to HELP screw people over, I have and will continue to LOSE money to honor commitments, that is BUSINESS, I can not and will not be sucked into feeling sorry for someone who SCAMS others for his own benefit and greed and accept that as a way of doing business.

One reason the internet HAS been so successful is that it allows people to SEE this type of activity and AVOID being screwed, to not be held to a cult mentality of some supplier being able to screw people over and over, stopping this type of activity IMPROVES our industry, getting crooks out of the system is not only beneficial it is JUST.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 4:13pm

Padman ... Yes I see... Yes I know... but I don't care...

I've been taken by my fair share of scams and rip offs... you learn from it.

you learn not to make the same mistake twice....

If the man had an incorporated company and it goes belly up...he puts you on the chapter 11 list as a creditor he can not pay...

sorry to hear this happened to anyone, but it does happen.  Wake up and smell the coffee you have been taken... BAD MOUTHING WILL GET YOU NO WHERE...

The best thing that can come of this is...

YOU'LL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH KENNY AGAIN

The question I have to all of you robbed by Kenny is..

what is your legal right??? what legally can you do to get your money back??

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 4:23pm
Is there actual cash owing or just good will?  If there is cash than there should be proper chanels to recoupe some of it.  I know of the wand but nothing lost nothing gained.  If you don't consider your reputation  there is nothing to worry about.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 4:58pm
I am the only one that has been left with cash owing from people that I sent glides to that I met on the ICS board and John's board. Those people owe me thousands that I will probably never see.I got scammed myself. Do I make a big deal about it and post names? No. I just have them on a list that I will not do business with till they pay up. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice then shame on me!That is why I don't care if I ever get anymore calls from the message boards. With 3.4% of the sales not paying me for product sent to them, it is not worth it to me to chase that business anymore.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 4:59pm
If people want your product... they will still buy it

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 5:22pm
SGK:  The cost of doing business can sometimes compared to the cost of going out of business.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 5:25pm

Ken, name names, I can LIST a huge list here of those you  have SCAMMED and OWE MONEY back too, or that you NEVER delievered to.

I know of NO ONE who OWES you money, you are such a pathetic liar and loser there is NOTHING you won't say to try to make MORE people believe you so you can SCAM them.

Your post shows you are trying to EXCUSE your behaviour, but it is a tough sale Ken, CROOKS like yourself will be found out and SHOULD be put out of business.

-------------

Posted By: Harry
Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 5:31pm

Steamer, we only have Ken's word that either of these Companies ever existed. It would be easy enough to photograph the Articles of Incorporation and % of ownerships with the other names blacked out.

It would be easy enough to photograph and post documents showing chapter 11.

Of course this will never happen.

-------------
Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 6:20pm
You are so right Harry, the lies will continue and Ken twists and makes sh*t up TRYING to save some semblence of respect, but alas Ken, ONLY repectable people get respect, so you are OUT of luck there.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 7:50pm
padman... what would God do???

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 8:06pm
Well probably tell him to go and SIN NO MORE , however I am not God and Ken is keeping this UP as we speak so it would be VERY difficult to say. I can only show what john would do.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 8:16pm

Big John Big Bad John

I forget the words to Jimmy Dean's song. I must be losing it?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 8:17pm
tissue anyone

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: Willy Parsons
Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 8:22pm
No - but you got any poop tickets? Wet fart. Soiled linen, much like above.

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 8:23pm
I will take a few Mr. Steamer. Listening to John shoot the BS here almost brings a tear to my eye. Almost.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 8:24pm
Why can't we all just get along

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 8:29pm

Now would that be any fun?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: Willy Parsons
Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 8:49pm
I like the fights! Just you wait until I go off on some airheaded butt boil . This stuff is Marquis Of Queensbury. I'm UFC without the rules.

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 8:54pm
Are you as dangerous as UFC's Ken Shamrock who was the world's most dangerous man?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 9:14pm
I'm very dangerous. Most just don't know it yet.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 9:24pm

Thers a man who lives a life of danger

To evey glide he sells is to a stranger

Super  glider Man Super  Glider Man

He's given you a glide and taken down your name

Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 10:04pm
Ken I wouldn't mess with Willy.

Now pay up.

The prize must be paid man.

The prize must be paid.

The prize must be paid.

I have one of your wands, its not new but if you want, I may be willing to forward the wand for some duct cleaning stuff.
Just an offer to try and  lay this to rest.

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 11:01pm
KMA Ken,I gave NO BS, just the straight dope, called you out on WHAT and WHO you are... live with it.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/December/2004 at 11:34pm
Padman, you wouldn't know the straight dope if you tripped on it and it bite you in the ass, which it just might do pretty soon. lol

-------------

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 6:31am

Who are you talking to Padman... Kenny or he's evil twin Denny???

who do you guys think your fooling... nothings going to happen... cross boarder suit...bahahahaa...

This must be for ratings...is it sweeps week already

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: james cooper
Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 12:29pm
I heard through the grapevine that KOA was banning Ken - I guess the Salvation Army  has a new customer.

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 7:31pm

PUNK

-------------

Posted By: Waldo
Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 8:13pm
Kanadian Theif!!

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 8:21pm

USA FOOLS!!!!!!!!!

You are too Easy.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 8:54pm
YEah, right, sure, okay, whatever....

-------------

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:07pm
Thats your problem Ken you steal from honest American carpet cleaners. Then you come to this board and try to make it Canada Vs.  Usa.   This last stunt you pulled on the CCS board where a guy was very excited about  winning a prize (A Wand From You) and you back out of the deal.  That was Low Ken.  Very Low.  Then you try to turn it around on John G.  Because of this stunt you pulled there probably will not be another contest.  This is not about Canada Vs. USA.  This is about you a Kanadian Thief VS.  An Honest Carpet Cleaner who won a prize from you and you backed out.  Your a Theif Ken!!

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:15pm

Waldo, you are an idiot!!!!!

I have never stole anything from anybody, the USA or Canada. If you got some proof on that statement, put it up or shut the hell up. Mindless fools like you are what give carpet cleaners a bad name.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:21pm
  Yep , he's an idiot ken , but yet he didn't send you any money - can't be too dumb , can he?

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:30pm
Very dumb, James. He would be thousands ahead by now if he did. Proves my point perfectly. He is the kind of guy that will never get any of my products though. Too stupid. lol

-------------

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:33pm

I bet he, like many many others will buy GreenGlides...

ken, believe what you will, but you have done yourself NO favors on the boards.

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:45pm

Looks like I hit a nerve Kenny.  Your a Theif.  Plain and simple. 

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:53pm

Dennis: I hope he will. That is not my market anymore. I only cater to the cleaning elite. He is definatly far removed from that.

Waldo: If I were, I would rather be that than an idiot like you are. A thief can change his ways. An idiot will always be an idiot. lol

-------------

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 9:59pm

And that is why Shawn wants NOTHING to do with you.  Greenie gets the sales to the Vortex guys!

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:10pm
Ken it looks like your taking your first step in rehab.  The first step is admitting your problem.  You admitted your a Theif.  I wish you the best in your recovery process.

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:12pm
I think he'll have troubles making amends with those he's screwed over!

Date Posted: 19/December/2004 at 10:20pm
Don't bet on it Chuck. Greenie has an upcoming court case coming soon that he does not know about yet. After it is over, I will have that market back soon enough. It is good to have "inside" info on these things. lol

-------------

Date Posted: 20/December/2004 at 12:12am
Ken , you lost THAT market because you LIE - Greenie could explode , cease to exist and you still wouldn't have that market - enough people know you for what you are - a wanna be , pretender , swindler.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net