Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Fake is as Fake Does

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:46pm
A motive to his madness.Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 12:04am
I make a glide for a wand you dont and only for one kind of wand and I have never seen one of your glides when I went in the shope and made the first one in around 30 minutes. You claimed it cost you 10 of thousands of dollars for set up and I went and did it for 75 dollars.

then I went a got a used CNC machine and still only make one glide model for the wand I use. I make no claims about my glides but those that have them like them.

Glides and Vac boosters and truck mounts are just a hobby

except the Vac booster has taken off more than i expected.

I am sure

my 5 sales a month are any threat

I have to say Chuck has been a big help in the plastics ( he really does know a lot)

And I did help Jeff

US CUSTOMS LAWS ARE LAW

WE MUST ALL LIVE WITH

THEIR JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY.

Trust me I will always sell more Tee shirts than glides

Edited by Nordic 1
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 12:17am
Oh, I make a glide for the Easyglide wand alright. And not the poor quality piece of crap that you send people. Yes, I have seen your glide No-Dic. I am very disappointed in you.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 12:42am
Yes and the Neva glides

What ever you say Ken

Again

those that have them like them

I can only make 4 glides in one hour

and you dont need to install lips for my glides to fit.

but no system is perfect

No way can I keep up with your 500 or more glides a month

as I said again its just a hobby

Nordic 1
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 12:59am

The Easyglide wand glides I make now do not require lips on the wands anymore either. Better materials and better fit on mine. Course my machinists have been doing CNC programing for 30 years, not a couple of months.

I realize it is just a hobby to you.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 1:12am
HEY I HAD TO TAKE A THREE MONTH CLASS just to learn how to turn the thing on.

does not exactly work like a drill press

Nordic 1
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 2:19am
Yes, I know. You have to think in 3 dimensional terms to operate these machines properly. Not an easy thing to do.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 9:14am

Making glides is FAR from rocket science.  A friend and I made a 3-D model (a computerized drawing that is the basis for a CNC program) for a mill in about 30 min.  These are very very very simple parts.  I have never seen a glide from ken that has anywhere near the level of workmanship I would call acceptable.

Your guys are 30 year vets??????  I'd fire them for sure!

I've seen far better (on difficult parts) from rookies!

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 9:56am

Ken you are pissing me off by the f**king minute.

Nordic 1 may be a sh*t disturber, but he is a straight shooter.

I speak to him regularly and just talking to me seems to bring up the subject of Ken. Well  enough is enough.

You know damn well he is not in the glide business for the money. He will sell you one if you want one. Where have you seen them advertised?? Well c'mon!!!! Where??

To say he is doing what he is doing is profit motivated is bull.

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL ALL THEY WANT IS FOR YOU TO PAY UP THE PEOPLE YOU OWE. tHAT IS IT.

I am not staying quiet anymore.

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 1:42pm

That is too bad Lee, cause by talking about stuff you know nothing about, you come off looking foolish. I don't owe anybody anything. Aqua-Max owed some people money. A corporation owes money, not it's shareholders. That is why they call it a limited liability company. If things go bad, the company closes it's doors. The shareholders lose their investment in the company, but no more than that. If a new company is started, it owes nothing to people that lost money to another one. Those are the facts.

I owe nothing to nobody with Turboteck.Turboteck has promissed nothing to nobody, and has completed delivery on all products purchased. Those that don't like that can go and pound salt.

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 3:17pm
You lying son of a ______ when are you going to grow up and take responsibility for your actions, YOU , KEN HARRIS were Aqua Max, typical bait and switch tactic, you  are shameless Ken a man with no conscience.. I am ashamed of even saying I know you...
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 3:40pm
John, I am ashamed to say I know you. Just cause I owned a 37% piece of a company, that does not make that me. No good deed goes unpunished they say. It is true. Oh well.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 3:49pm

I know some people that have looked for Aqua-max and Turboteck and can't find them in an Alberta business directry

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 3:52pm

GOOD DEED?

What good deed pray tell  Ken?

OFFERING and then renegging? Is that what you qualify as a good deed?

Scamming people, is THAT what you call a good deed?

Please WHAT GOOD DEED have you done?

Just WHAT does that line of BS refer too?

you haven't HONORED nothing, you just spew lies Ken.

You are NOT going to get away with this without it costing you, PERIOD, no matter WHAT you think. You have an obligation, fullfill it.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>