Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Fake is as Fake Does

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 1:46am
Hey Terry. I don't need no bond if I am not bringing anything in with me to demo or try to sell. Why should I? I have distributors that do that for me. Whereever I go. As for the rest of the info you requested, I will tell you the same here as I would to your face also; none of your business.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 2:34pm

that is why you sold glides deals other than sending the sales to Larry Cobb

You cant demo anything

Hope you have enough gas money to get home this time.

Nordic 1
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 3:22pm
Thanks for your concern. I am sure the jet has plenty of fuel for the trip home.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 7:41pm
Yeah right

Jet is that code for Motor home errrrrr mini van

and hotel in Misquite another code for Camp ground

Nordic 1
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 7:58pm
No No-dic 1. I actually mean I am flying in. I don't drive much during the winter.
Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 8:32pm

and your distributor in Reno is?

why even go

Legally you cant demo show or deliver any product.

Without posting Bond with US Customs

and that is just to demo.

Selling direct is a whole other Bag of legal worms.

Nordic 1
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 9:51pm
I think SGK has been warned!!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 10:28pm

Kenny who cares sell away... unless No-dic1 is going to have customs on site  your clear...

No-dic your an idiot

It's not food ...it's a glide

www.mr-steamer.com
Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:20pm
US CUSTOMS IS ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY

Nordic 1

SteAmEr should Clam up

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:22pm
Mr Steamer, it surprises me you side with a CROOK where in the heck is the honor in that?
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:27pm
You are forgetting that my distributor will be there with plenty of stock they have on hand that the bought from me before I go down. I don't have to demo nothing myself. It will all be done for me by them.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:28pm

Padman it's not that... its the way you guys are just on him... Like I said before thank you for the warnings.... I hear you ... I'm sure everyone will conduct themselves different when they do business with Kenny...

lets move on...

No-dic knows customs can't do a thing... once it gets through the initial customs check and it is not held... you can sell it..

you pay your business taxes when your entering the country...when your going on business and you declare your goods...

No-dic who are you trying to scare??? call customs you little foolish man

I think No-dic should be banned 

www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:40pm
No-dic is one of the copiers of my Glide, Mr. Steamer. He is trying to scare me off from going to Reno. He knows that my best glide, the SST will be there. He would like to sell a few of his glides to people there, but once they see my product, not many will be interested in his, and wonder why he even bothers trying to compete.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 11:43pm
well that explains it...
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>