Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Fake is as Fake Does

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fake is as Fake Does
    Posted: 15/December/2004 at 9:18pm

I just recieved my monthly issue of ICS Magazine, to  my surprise I see Ken in the center of the mag.

Funny thing is, Ken is there POSING using GREENIES wand with GREENIES glide... fake is as fake does... Is there no LIMIT ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 11:03pm

Only our Lord they God shall judge... Kenny need not answer to us, He'll have to answer to god..

Let it be Padman...

My Grandmother would say... we will all have our Judgement day

www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 11:27pm

NOT REALLY PADMAN...................................................... .....................

LOL. If that surprised you, I guess you will really be surprised when you see my picture coming out in an upcoming issue demoing PAD CLEANING using one of my Apex PAD MACHINES , wont you? lol

You might think it looks a little like a Conquerer machine, seeing that red color and all.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 4:06am

I would expect you to be as experienced with that as you are at HWE, Imagination goes a long ways with you don't it.

You don't know crap about OP and now you want to be a guru?  LOL

I thought KOKO was funny.

What mag is this? The Canucker Scam Digest?

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 3:01pm
It's going to be a surprise. Be a Guru at Padding? No , I don't think so. You will have that title for years to come. A sucessful marketer of the machines, pads and chems as this market grows is really all I am after. Those wanting tough questions answered about operational aspects of cleaning will still be sent to you.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 3:28pm

Like "INVENTOR" of glides only to have problems because you were INFRINGING on patents? Ken, figure out what INVENTOR means, get an ORIGINAL idea would you?

you remind me of someone who takes a black pen and makes it a blue pen and considers himself an inventor.

I am not GURU of nothing, I am just a cleaner who has done this for a long time, we are ALL in this together, no one is higher than anyone else, we are just part of the industry.

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 4:02pm

BS Padman. I was not infringing on any patents at all. They only said that to try and block my device from the market is all. I never invented the flat glides, but the round Superglide Glide was my invention. A new invention only has to meet the test of a 20% or greater differention from the product that came before to avoid an existing patent. It does that. The closest patent to my glides is the patent held by PMF on their Easy Glide glide. But even they can see that my glide meets that 20% different test.

No, the big problem that HR would have posed for me in getting my own patent on it was that HR would have been able to file objection after objection to stop it from going thru. That was why I sold the idea to HF instead. I figgured that they were big enough , with enough money behind them, that they could overcome HR's objections in the patent process, and push it thru. I was wrong. They folded in the face of HR threats too. I have 3 different legal opinions that they would have won against HR if they had of put it to a court test.

I have gone back to the original hole design that I made back in July 2003, 17 months after I first started selling these Glides. It is my design, and this time I am not letting anyone tell me that I cannot sell what I invented.

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 4:14pm

You need to understand Ken, if you invent something and sell it and take Care of your customers, then I am a fan, if not, then I am the perpetual pain in the petunias.

In all fairness, you know  I have stood by you a LONG time, but my concern has ALWAYS been not the sales, but the service and integrity of doing business... you have your redemption in YOUR own hands.

TRUE????

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 5:51pm

Absolutley True.

I only got into trouble on the customer service side of things after the deal I made with HF last September, got stalled by threats from HR at Connections last year. Since that time, my problems caused by them have cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost sales, a distributor network of hundreds that wanted glides, and problems on the customer service front that will take years to repair. But I will come back from this.

In my estimation, you have been a good friend for most of the 3 years I have known you, until you posted untrue information about my situation 2 days ago. As much as you felt that you were only posting what you felt was true, you made a mistake, and put out in-correct info on this public board that is read by hundreds. I have admitted how poor my financial condition was in June when you were here, and if those cars were mine, I would admit to it too. I do not take the Lord's name in vain, ever, and when I swear in God's name that those cars were not mine, you should have taken my word for it.

I have never threatened you either. You may have thought I was talking about a defamation suit, but I was not. I simply meant that it would be necessary to compete hard against you in the marketplace if there was bad blood between us is all. Even though I am getting into pad machine sales and pad sales, I was planning to do it in a complimentary way in the marketplace so that we both could do well with our share of that market. That benefits us both and the market we both want to grow. Friends help each other.; enemies do not.

I prefer we be friends, unless you are planning otherwise.

Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 7:46pm
You once claimed to have Secret Patents ON a public BB

Well do you have any patents. LOL

Are you going to Reno

Nordic 1
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 7:53pm

I told you before that it is one of my companies that holds 2 of them Terry. Neither of them covers the glides with holes however.

Yes, I'm coming to Reno.

Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 10:11pm

See you in Reno

Of course I dont type anything that I would not say to your face. Same for Chuck too.

What companies

What are the patents for

what are the numbers.

You better show up with a US CUSTOMS BOND in hand.

Demo anything with out one.

try and sell direct

and see what happens.

Nordic 1
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 11:10pm
Kenny do you think it's safe to go anywhere with all these stockers...?
www.mr-steamer.com
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 11:36pm

I think Texas would be the worst!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>