Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The New Mytee Electric Truckmount

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2011 at 12:03am
Only thing  you arer overlooking John is what happens when you cant get the gas .
That is coming as soon as next year. The oil supply has peaked out at 87 million barrels per day. The trouble is next year the demand is going up to 90 million barrels per day. A 4% difference between supply and demand causes a tripling of the price or more. A tripling from $80/barrel takes the price up to $240/barrel which gives $10/gal minimum. People in North America will not be able to pay the price, so the rationing will begin. Cleaning carpets will likely not get much priority in the system so will have to go without. The guy that is burning 300 gallons per month per truck is going to be out of luck and maybe out of business.

Why take that risk? Propane will not be rationed. Electricity will not be rationed. Lots of coal and natural gas still in the ground to power that. A business that uses electricity instead of gasoline will cope with whats coming just fine. Probably will thrive because your competitor that burns the gas will be out of business and you get his customers.Wink

Mean while you run your van on electric too. The new electric van from Ford goes about 100 miles on a charge and only costs 2 cents per mile to operate on electric. Schedule your appointments by area in a city and that will work fine.Growth is finished. Companies that thrive in the future are the ones that learn to do more with less, not those that just pass costs on to the customer.

With the Peak oil and the Peak Food situations that are now here, your customer is doing good if they even think about cleaning the carpets with all the prolems they are going to be facing in the years ahead. Don't make their decision to call you a hard one.
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2011 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

Only thing  you arer overlooking John is what happens when you cant get the gas . Then no one goes anywhere! Unless what you said below. And thats going to cost some big bucks so many will go out of biz
That is coming as soon as next year. The oil supply has peaked out at 87 million barrels per day. The trouble is next year the demand is going up to 90 million barrels per day. A 4% difference between supply and demand causes a tripling of the price or more. A tripling from $80/barrel takes the price up to $240/barrel which gives $10/gal minimum. People in North America will not be able to pay the price, so the rationing will begin. Cleaning carpets will likely not get much priority in the system so will have to go without. The guy that is burning 300 gallons per month per truck is going to be out of luck and maybe out of business.

Why take that risk? Propane will not be rationed. Electricity will not be rationed. Lots of coal and natural gas still in the ground to power that. A business that uses electricity instead of gasoline will cope with whats coming just fine. Probably will thrive because your competitor that burns the gas will be out of business and you get his customers.Wink

Mean while you run your van on electric too. The new electric van from Ford goes about 100 miles on a charge and only costs 2 cents per mile to operate on electric. Schedule your appointments by area in a city and that will work fine.Growth is finished. Companies that thrive in the future are the ones that learn to do more with less, not those that just pass costs on to the customer.

With the Peak oil and the Peak Food situations that are now here, your customer is doing good if they even think about cleaning the carpets with all the prolems they are going to be facing in the years ahead. Don't make their decision to call you a hard one.
90% of us are screwed when the Hits the fan. Good points Ken.
dmreed4311 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmreed4311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2011 at 9:10pm
Gas is 3.33 a gallon here in Florida. The cost of gas will never be a factor in what type of equipment I use, I want the best and this electric Tm is not going to come close. By the way if gas ever gets to 10.00 a gallon where i live cleaning carpets will be the last on the list of anyone, keeping the looters away will be a full time job.
Carpet cleaning brandon Fl
Carpet Doctor inc.
10903 Brucehaven Dr.
Riverview Fl 33578
813-988-7946
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2011 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by dmreed4311 dmreed4311 wrote:

Gas is 3.33 a gallon here in Florida. The cost of gas will never be a factor in what type of equipment I use, I want the best and this electric Tm is not going to come close. By the way if gas ever gets to 10.00 a gallon where i live cleaning carpets will be the last on the list of anyone, keeping the looters away will be a full time job.
LOL. I think you are right about keeping the looters away. Away from your car's gas tank. I think syphon kits will be very popular then too.Wink

There is a chance that the big shortage of oil can be delayed a year or 2. If the second stage of the Depression we are in goes down faster than it did in 2008 there is the chance that enough oil consumption can be removed from the system before the really big squeeze(90 million barrels/day) arrives. Only postponed, China and India consumption will still keep rising. But if the Financial markets melt down rapidly enough they will take oil down too. Then oil will drop below $50 again and gas back to $2.00/gal or less breifly. But it wont last long before supply issues drive it right back up regardless of the Depression here.The USA is burning about 18 million barrels of oil per day currently. The most that could fall to is about 16 mb/d without severe shortages. That 2 million b/d difference would be consumed by China alone in a year. After that the price will rise to at least $300/barrel before leveling off.Ouch
Alexarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 8:21am
Gas truckmounts simply do not have the vac power advantage that many think. My 4 vac M5 produces excellent water recovery, at least as good as any truckmount. The 3 HT water heater that Mr Harris mentioned produces better heat than a heat exchanger on a TM.

Ken, you are singing to the choir. Most carpet cleaners are very close-minded and refuse to acknowledge that there is a better way. This stubborn mindset will be the foundation for those who go "belly up". Nature is what it is and some must fall by the wayside. It's a thing of beauty in reality.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Alexarz Alexarz wrote:

Gas truckmounts simply do not have the vac power advantage that many think. My 4 vac M5 produces excellent water recovery, at least as good as any truckmount. The 3 HT water heater that Mr Harris mentioned produces better heat than a heat exchanger on a TM.
Sure on the heat part but not on the vac part.
I have a timbucktoo 2-3stage
A Recoil 3-3 stage
A NSS 4-2 stage.
They bow down to my TM.. So will yours.. LOL!
Just name the place and time and bring $1000 for the winner.. Party Banana

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

A Recoil 3-3 stage
A NSS 4-2 stage.

Sure John.

All of your portables would bow down to the Titan X5 too.Wink

Not a one of them would even come close to it.

Larry Cobb sells 4M blowered TMs. That go to 17"HG.

He says that the Titan is almost as strong on 25 ft of hose as a 4M Blowered unit feels with 100 ft of hose on.
That is a good comparisan in my book because most gas powered TMs must be used with that much hose.

But the Titan can be taken into the house and run on 25 ft of hose if you wanted to. But even if left in the van and run on the same 100 ft, if the vacuum power was only 75% of the gas model that would still give you exordinary cleaning results.Smile
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 3:18pm
Agree.. It would be a nice setup for anyone starting out. Good luck Ken hope'ya sell
a train load of em.
Hows it compare to the 6.6? Your Titan.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 3:26pm

Agree.. It would be a nice setup for anyone starting out. Good luck Ken hope'ya sell
a train load of em.
Hows it compare to the 6.6? Your Titan.
Same power as that machine with just the first 2 vacs turned. Turn on all 4 vacs and it is 50% stronger.

If that is not enough there is always the X5-XT model.

It runs at 16.5HG with 230 cfm capability and is about 75% stronger than the 6.6

But that last model runs on 3 cords. Not everyone wants to do that.Wink
Alexarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 6:00pm

A Recoil 3-3 stage
A NSS 4-2 stage.

None of your portables come close to the vac power that mine has. Truckmounts are stuck in the van, while my M5 can be brought into the garage of most houses and I am usually using only 50' of hose. My machine has two LMB2a vacs and a pair of LMB3a vacs in the twin booster, enough to grossly outperform your TM and have all sorts of other benefits as well. Trust me, you don't want any part of a showdown unless you enjoy bathing in emasculation.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 9:06pm
Alex you live in dream World. No way your teeny weeny vac can compete
with a Kohler 26Hp 47 Roots. @ 3400rpms I will implode your teeny
weeny porty waste tank with yours running full blast. If your on my truck all day you will be slacking when you get home, tired, real tired, it will wear you out the power in my TM. One word lethargic!  Confused Confused  Ahhhh!!  Confused Confused
No glides, very tired you will be, dont matter your age. I have worn out
big 200lb men when they stay with me all day. Dead Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Dead
You have a very gross imagination. Like you come out of a Comic Book. LOL Clown LOL
If you have any experience in Engines and Blowers you would know your
teeny weeny cant perform...............LOL   Happy Shake Wacko
Ken knows the truth. Even though Kens Titan is powerful it just dont have the massive power my TM has. I don't sell portys so no need to exaggerate.
Say what you will, what you want. You might find a few milquetoast on other
forums that will believe your BS, and it seems your a sycophant to Mi-tee!
Dont know why but the truth really hits you hard in the midsection.
You can Retribute now! Go ahead, I could use another laugh.. LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Alexarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 8:40am
I am glad that you are happy with your entry level TM and run down portables but you are making assumptions that are making you look foolish.

P.S.  Some years from now, you will no longer be a beginner and you will look back at this spectacle you made of yourself and laugh. You have been owned here today, John and there is a value in such a virtuous act, flinging yourself so shamelessly into humiliation for the sake of the forum. It nearly brings a tear to my eye just observing your sacrifice like this.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 9:58am
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 1:22pm
You changed the subject. My MidsizeTM vs your M5, Entry level is 16-20hp.
You dont know your Engines. You dont know how to clean carpets.
Just mentioning wand got you in a frenzy. I can use my 360i, RX20 or Hoss
if that makes you feel better. Want to see pics? I got'em do you?

Ken, Could i get some of that popcorn?
It same ol' same ol BS he said on TMF.
Thanks Ken........................Eating Snacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>