Forum Description: Discuss anything relating to truckmounts
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7170
Printed Date: 06/May/2024 at 1:13pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The New Mytee Electric Truckmount
Posted By: Ken Harris
Subject: The New Mytee Electric Truckmount
Date Posted: 18/September/2011 at 9:46pm
I just got back from Connections last week and IMO the future is Electric. As in Electric TMs.

Mytee has just brought out their version of an ETM for $3999.00US

No word yet what they will sell for in Canada yet, but KK should be able to get them for anybody in Canada interested in one. Just 2 cord operation.

Here is a picture:

-------------
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!

Replies:
Posted By: 77748
Date Posted: 18/September/2011 at 11:21pm
First question what about the heat ? Evil Smile

Date Posted: 19/September/2011 at 12:40am
Originally posted by 77748 77748 wrote:

I would recomend using the unit with a 3HT Propane heating system.

Electric heat is really not going to cut it.

I would also say it is good only to 150 ft as delivered. That is good for nearly all residential applications. Mytee is developing legs that allow it to be taken in buildings as well.

I am developing an upgrade kit that will let the US guys bump the vacs up to 6 from the stock 2 vacs. When that is done the vac system will be good for more than 200 ft out from the machine.

The Canadian upgrade Kit will allow the addition of 2 more vac motors which will allow 200 ft cleaning from the machine, just like the Titan will do now.

So this machine has more potential than it seems.Smile

-------------

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 19/September/2011 at 6:08pm
That is one h3ll of a joke if i ever saw one. A little toy from Wallyworld. Stern Smile
But hey, someone will bite and spend over 4k for it. 150ft with soak and
wet carpets especially the thick stuff.

Date Posted: 19/September/2011 at 6:11pm

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 
By time you add all that up .... heat, booster etc your
better off getting an entry level TM that will blow the
crap out of any............ANY Porty!

Date Posted: 19/September/2011 at 9:43pm
With gas heading for $10/gallon, I don't think so John.

An entry level GAS Driven TM is soon going to be a quick trip to the poor house!LOL

-------------

Posted By: 77748
Date Posted: 19/September/2011 at 10:05pm
What if you have to park far for 220 hook up Groucho
or there isn't one.

Date Posted: 19/September/2011 at 11:35pm

or there isn't one.
This machine only requires 2 - 115 volt plugins. If you cant get that use a Generator. They are pretty cheap to buy these days and still use very little gas compared to most gas driven truckmounts.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 20/September/2011 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

An entry level GAS Driven TM is soon going to be a quick trip to the poor house!LOL

Less than .5/gal hr. usage on that TM @ $10/gal you eatup $5/hr on the TM. Yea,
that could add up. But if you price your services to cover all, ....ALL fuel cost
it won't put a dent in your bottom line.. Dig what I'm sayin?
What I'm sayin is............ Customers PAY for the FUEL! I never pay for fuel. Banana Dance
Never have, never will.  Party BananaThats how i operate. Others i dont know.

Date Posted: 20/September/2011 at 7:54pm

or there isn't one.

Your screwed either way... Butt ShakeParty BananaEven with a TM.

Date Posted: 20/September/2011 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

that could add up. But if you price your services to cover all, ....ALL fuel cost
What I'm sayin is............ Customers PAY for the FUEL! I never pay for fuel. Banana Dance

John;

The average slidein is using close to 1 gallon /hour in gas. The Direct Drive units are consuming close to 1.5 gallons/hr. I don't know why you are getting such good fuel milage.Confused

My point is when gas gets much more expensive the customers will not be able to pay the fuel charges. The cost of energy will force all their costs up including fuel to get to work and fooleaning will not be a high priority against that.

Those cleaners that cant run a tight ship and get by on less will either get no work or the very least alot less of it compared to those that equip themselves to reduce their costs. Expect to see this happening before this year is done.

-------------

Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 23/September/2011 at 1:09pm
I just think it would be more versatile with wheels on it

-------------
A.K.A.
Andy

Date Posted: 23/September/2011 at 1:20pm
It's getting them. Personally I would rather use a Titan because of the greater power and $1000 lower price to buy. But for someone that was willing to modify it for more power and mostly leave it in their van, this has good potential and would last almost forever. Very low cost per use. Put it in a Electric van and the cost is even lower.

-------------

Date Posted: 23/September/2011 at 9:04pm

An entry level GAS Driven TM is soon going to be a quick trip to the poor house!LOL ...Most businesses will be in that boat. Your main Vehicle will suck up most of the profits.

John;

The average slidein is using close to 1 gallon /hour in gas. The Direct Drive units are consuming close to 1.5 gallons/hr. I don't know why you are getting such good fuel milage.Confused You just run the rpms lower and i still have more umf than the best porty out there!

And HEAT, that takes it to the next level of cleaning faster! Yours dont come standard with heat. Add a lil-G, add $1200-1500! Shocked

My point is when gas gets much more expensive the customers will not be able to pay the fuel charges. Sure they will, alot of rich ppl in my area they will pay for the fuel.The cost of energy will force all their costs up including fuel to get to work and fooleaning will not be a high priority against that. Carpets has always been on the bottom of the to do list but it wont stop'em (the ones that can afford it).

Those cleaners that cant run a tight ship and get by on less will either get no work or the very least alot less of it compared to those that equip themselves to reduce their costs. Expect to see this happening before this year is done. Isn't that how its always been? Sure it has!

There is a Chinese Rest. i do every 3 Months and the carpet is black in the T-areas, the edges are a bright red. With my TM and lava heat it takes me 4hrs to clean 1800sft. This is thick grease, nastiest of nasties. Didnt have my camera but will next time. With my Recoil with 3-3 stage 116765-13s and no heat using the same presprays it takes me 8 frikin hrs. I'm making money faster with the TM. TM'ers always make money faster than any porty users! That gives me 4hrs of free time to pick up more work which i do alot or just do whatever you want. Your looking at it 1 way Ken (gas). I'm looking @ it many ways.. Saves time, more freedom, more jobs you can do, saves on chemicals, saves on labor if your bizzy!  saves your body from wearing out faster... etc etc etc.............You do spend a little more on fuel but like i said i dont pay for fuel when going to clean, you could spend that on your babe in one night what a TM will use in a week of cleaning.
Hope you sell a truckload of them titans but I'll keep my TM and Recoil till there is no gas left.. hahaha! Party Bananajus'sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bouncing Smileys

Date Posted: 24/September/2011 at 12:03am
Only thing  you arer overlooking John is what happens when you cant get the gas .
That is coming as soon as next year. The oil supply has peaked out at 87 million barrels per day. The trouble is next year the demand is going up to 90 million barrels per day. A 4% difference between supply and demand causes a tripling of the price or more. A tripling from $80/barrel takes the price up to $240/barrel which gives $10/gal minimum. People in North America will not be able to pay the price, so the rationing will begin. Cleaning carpets will likely not get much priority in the system so will have to go without. The guy that is burning 300 gallons per month per truck is going to be out of luck and maybe out of business.

Why take that risk? Propane will not be rationed. Electricity will not be rationed. Lots of coal and natural gas still in the ground to power that. A business that uses electricity instead of gasoline will cope with whats coming just fine. Probably will thrive because your competitor that burns the gas will be out of business and you get his customers.Wink

Mean while you run your van on electric too. The new electric van from Ford goes about 100 miles on a charge and only costs 2 cents per mile to operate on electric. Schedule your appointments by area in a city and that will work fine.Growth is finished. Companies that thrive in the future are the ones that learn to do more with less, not those that just pass costs on to the customer.

With the Peak oil and the Peak Food situations that are now here, your customer is doing good if they even think about cleaning the carpets with all the prolems they are going to be facing in the years ahead. Don't make their decision to call you a hard one.

-------------

Date Posted: 24/September/2011 at 5:18pm

Only thing  you arer overlooking John is what happens when you cant get the gas . Then no one goes anywhere! Unless what you said below. And thats going to cost some big bucks so many will go out of biz
That is coming as soon as next year. The oil supply has peaked out at 87 million barrels per day. The trouble is next year the demand is going up to 90 million barrels per day. A 4% difference between supply and demand causes a tripling of the price or more. A tripling from $80/barrel takes the price up to $240/barrel which gives $10/gal minimum. People in North America will not be able to pay the price, so the rationing will begin. Cleaning carpets will likely not get much priority in the system so will have to go without. The guy that is burning 300 gallons per month per truck is going to be out of luck and maybe out of business.

Why take that risk? Propane will not be rationed. Electricity will not be rationed. Lots of coal and natural gas still in the ground to power that. A business that uses electricity instead of gasoline will cope with whats coming just fine. Probably will thrive because your competitor that burns the gas will be out of business and you get his customers.Wink

Mean while you run your van on electric too. The new electric van from Ford goes about 100 miles on a charge and only costs 2 cents per mile to operate on electric. Schedule your appointments by area in a city and that will work fine.Growth is finished. Companies that thrive in the future are the ones that learn to do more with less, not those that just pass costs on to the customer.

With the Peak oil and the Peak Food situations that are now here, your customer is doing good if they even think about cleaning the carpets with all the prolems they are going to be facing in the years ahead. Don't make their decision to call you a hard one.
90% of us are screwed when the Hits the fan. Good points Ken.

Posted By: dmreed4311
Date Posted: 24/September/2011 at 9:10pm
Gas is 3.33 a gallon here in Florida. The cost of gas will never be a factor in what type of equipment I use, I want the best and this electric Tm is not going to come close. By the way if gas ever gets to 10.00 a gallon where i live cleaning carpets will be the last on the list of anyone, keeping the looters away will be a full time job.

-------------
http://www.carpetdoctorinc.com/blog/carpet-care/carpet-cleaning-in-brandon-fl - Carpet cleaning brandon Fl
Carpet Doctor inc.
10903 Brucehaven Dr.
Riverview Fl 33578
813-988-7946

Date Posted: 24/September/2011 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by dmreed4311 dmreed4311 wrote:

Gas is 3.33 a gallon here in Florida. The cost of gas will never be a factor in what type of equipment I use, I want the best and this electric Tm is not going to come close. By the way if gas ever gets to 10.00 a gallon where i live cleaning carpets will be the last on the list of anyone, keeping the looters away will be a full time job.
LOL. I think you are right about keeping the looters away. Away from your car's gas tank. I think syphon kits will be very popular then too.Wink

There is a chance that the big shortage of oil can be delayed a year or 2. If the second stage of the Depression we are in goes down faster than it did in 2008 there is the chance that enough oil consumption can be removed from the system before the really big squeeze(90 million barrels/day) arrives. Only postponed, China and India consumption will still keep rising. But if the Financial markets melt down rapidly enough they will take oil down too. Then oil will drop below $50 again and gas back to $2.00/gal or less breifly. But it wont last long before supply issues drive it right back up regardless of the Depression here.The USA is burning about 18 million barrels of oil per day currently. The most that could fall to is about 16 mb/d without severe shortages. That 2 million b/d difference would be consumed by China alone in a year. After that the price will rise to at least $300/barrel before leveling off.Ouch

-------------

Posted By: Alexarz
Date Posted: 25/September/2011 at 8:21am
Gas truckmounts simply do not have the vac power advantage that many think. My 4 vac M5 produces excellent water recovery, at least as good as any truckmount. The 3 HT water heater that Mr Harris mentioned produces better heat than a heat exchanger on a TM.

Ken, you are singing to the choir. Most carpet cleaners are very close-minded and refuse to acknowledge that there is a better way. This stubborn mindset will be the foundation for those who go "belly up". Nature is what it is and some must fall by the wayside. It's a thing of beauty in reality.

Date Posted: 25/September/2011 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Alexarz Alexarz wrote:

Gas truckmounts simply do not have the vac power advantage that many think. My 4 vac M5 produces excellent water recovery, at least as good as any truckmount. The 3 HT water heater that Mr Harris mentioned produces better heat than a heat exchanger on a TM.
Sure on the heat part but not on the vac part.
I have a timbucktoo 2-3stage
A Recoil 3-3 stage
A NSS 4-2 stage.
They bow down to my TM.. So will yours.. LOL!
Just name the place and time and bring $1000 for the winner.. Party Banana

Date Posted: 25/September/2011 at 2:49pm

A Recoil 3-3 stage
A NSS 4-2 stage.

Sure John.

All of your portables would bow down to the Titan X5 too.Wink

Not a one of them would even come close to it.

Larry Cobb sells 4M blowered TMs. That go to 17"HG.

He says that the Titan is almost as strong on 25 ft of hose as a 4M Blowered unit feels with 100 ft of hose on.
That is a good comparisan in my book because most gas powered TMs must be used with that much hose.

But the Titan can be taken into the house and run on 25 ft of hose if you wanted to. But even if left in the van and run on the same 100 ft, if the vacuum power was only 75% of the gas model that would still give you exordinary cleaning results.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 25/September/2011 at 3:18pm
Agree.. It would be a nice setup for anyone starting out. Good luck Ken hope'ya sell
a train load of em.
Hows it compare to the 6.6? Your Titan.

Date Posted: 25/September/2011 at 3:26pm

Agree.. It would be a nice setup for anyone starting out. Good luck Ken hope'ya sell
a train load of em.
Hows it compare to the 6.6? Your Titan.
Same power as that machine with just the first 2 vacs turned. Turn on all 4 vacs and it is 50% stronger.

If that is not enough there is always the X5-XT model.

It runs at 16.5HG with 230 cfm capability and is about 75% stronger than the 6.6

But that last model runs on 3 cords. Not everyone wants to do that.Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 25/September/2011 at 6:00pm

A Recoil 3-3 stage
A NSS 4-2 stage.

None of your portables come close to the vac power that mine has. Truckmounts are stuck in the van, while my M5 can be brought into the garage of most houses and I am usually using only 50' of hose. My machine has two LMB2a vacs and a pair of LMB3a vacs in the twin booster, enough to grossly outperform your TM and have all sorts of other benefits as well. Trust me, you don't want any part of a showdown unless you enjoy bathing in emasculation.

Date Posted: 25/September/2011 at 9:06pm
Alex you live in dream World. No way your teeny weeny vac can compete
with a Kohler 26Hp 47 Roots. @ 3400rpms I will implode your teeny
weeny porty waste tank with yours running full blast. If your on my truck all day you will be slacking when you get home, tired, real tired, it will wear you out the power in my TM. One word lethargic!  Confused Confused  Ahhhh!!  Confused Confused
No glides, very tired you will be, dont matter your age. I have worn out
big 200lb men when they stay with me all day. Dead Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Dead
You have a very gross imagination. Like you come out of a Comic Book. LOL Clown LOL
If you have any experience in Engines and Blowers you would know your
teeny weeny cant perform...............LOL   Happy Shake Wacko
Ken knows the truth. Even though Kens Titan is powerful it just dont have the massive power my TM has. I don't sell portys so no need to exaggerate.
Say what you will, what you want. You might find a few milquetoast on other
forums that will believe your BS, and it seems your a sycophant to Mi-tee!
Dont know why but the truth really hits you hard in the midsection.
You can Retribute now! Go ahead, I could use another laugh.. LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Date Posted: 26/September/2011 at 8:40am
I am glad that you are happy with your entry level TM and run down portables but you are making assumptions that are making you look foolish.

P.S.  Some years from now, you will no longer be a beginner and you will look back at this spectacle you made of yourself and laugh. You have been owned here today, John and there is a value in such a virtuous act, flinging yourself so shamelessly into humiliation for the sake of the forum. It nearly brings a tear to my eye just observing your sacrifice like this.

Date Posted: 26/September/2011 at 9:58am

-------------

Date Posted: 26/September/2011 at 1:22pm
You changed the subject. My MidsizeTM vs your M5, Entry level is 16-20hp.
You dont know your Engines. You dont know how to clean carpets.
Just mentioning wand got you in a frenzy. I can use my 360i, RX20 or Hoss
if that makes you feel better. Want to see pics? I got'em do you?

Ken, Could i get some of that popcorn?
It same ol' same ol BS he said on TMF.
Thanks Ken........................Eating Snacks

Date Posted: 26/September/2011 at 2:04pm
Glad to hear you have rotary machines. I wonder if you really know how to use them, though. Whatever you want to call your TM, it really is not prepared to deal with my M5. The point is, you were talking down to me, assuming I am merely a poor soul who does not have the means to own a TM. In the end, you suffered handily here today. While quite touching, it is not something I would wish on anybody.
Yes, I have all the rotary machines and it seems that you are aware of that. Having them and knowing how to set them up to run to their potential is another matter.

Date Posted: 27/September/2011 at 8:42pm
If you dish it out you have to be able to take it Alex! Embarrassed Stop whining about "talking you down", you do it all the time to ccers.LOL  We could post for yrs about my Powerful TM Approve and your teeny weeny vacs in a poly/plastic chassis. Shocked
A friend of mine in Town has a M5, He has 2 migit mities.LOL When i see him i will
take pics so you don't think I'm BSing you.
Whatsmore, I'm thinking about all the TMers in the World reading this and outright
laughing @ your conclusion. LOL Laughing is good for your health.
Take care Buddy.. LOL 

Date Posted: 27/September/2011 at 9:00pm
John L, your friend's M5 has nothing in common with mine and your TM is a weakling compared to my Everest 650. You have been owned and it would be best if you assume a subserviant position and stop fooling yourself. 

Date Posted: 28/September/2011 at 1:08am

-------------

Date Posted: 28/September/2011 at 10:48pm
My TM vs your M5, Try to stay on subject. Distractions make you look like your
avoiding the whole point. Which is my TM will eatup you teeny weeny toy! You don't
even have heat... LOL LOL LOL hahahaha! Let alone, High heat.
I admit your TM is more powerful than mine. See, it takes a Man to admit he has
been beat. Deep down you really know my Kohler Aegis 26hp with a Roots 47 will
suck the dirt out of your wastetank 200ft away with yours on and cave it in fast! LOL hahaha!
Anyways Alex its time to admit your M5 is just a porty with porty power nothing
more or less. Heck, My 3x3 stage Recoil will keep up with yours. You know it will.
I see your bragging on TMF about it also. Do you have a supine obedience to Mitie? Did John put you up to this? Shocked And maybe you'll get something on the downlow?
jus'sayin! Cool

Date Posted: 28/September/2011 at 11:11pm
I have an M5,,,,great porty IMO,,,,,but my old Hydracat will blow the doors off it as far as performance and ease of use and the M5 is a tank to haul around with 2 vac motors

-------------
A.K.A.
Andy

Date Posted: 29/September/2011 at 12:11am
You are right about the 2 vac M5 units Andy. No comparisan.

But if you connected 2 of those machines together the resulting power would not be that much lower than a 36 blowered machine.

That is in fact what you get with a 4 Vac Titan X5-XT portable.

-------------

Posted By: baires
Date Posted: 29/September/2011 at 12:26am
I have a quick question. How do you run your M5 in Canada? Are you using a generator. I am located in Alberta and I am looking for the most powerfull portable machine available here in two cords max 15 AMP each. Vacuum in parallel if is posible. Ninja warrior is already check. There is another options? Thanks.-

Date Posted: 29/September/2011 at 1:21am
Originally posted by baires baires wrote:

I have a quick question. How do you run your M5 in Canada? Are you using a generator. I am located in Alberta and I am looking for the most powerfull portable machine available here in two cords max 15 AMP each. Vacuum in parallel if is posible. Ninja warrior is already check. There is another options? Thanks.-
It is not that hard to run an M5 machine in Canada. After all it runs on 15 amp circuits with 1 motor to each cord. A pump on one of the cords.

However that is not the best set-up for Canadian operators. The Titan machine can be made to run 4 vac motors on 2 - 15 amp cords plus a 500 psi pump.

How?

By using high performance 2 stage motors that draw less than 6 amps per motor.

2 of them will operate on a line at 11 amps draw. A pump adds another 3 amps and brings the draw up to 14 amps. The other line only uses 11 amps.

The model is called a Titan X5-V2

It has lift of 170"WL and 170 cfm

It is the most powerful 2 cord machine sold into Canada currently. Way stronger than an M5.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 29/September/2011 at 1:48am
Thanks for the advice. I am going to take a look in your web site. My understunding was that the Mytee 1005DX and the M5 model both run under 2 cords 20 amps each an sometimes both pulling bettwen 14 and 17 amp. depends on the condition. They promote that in the specifications. Please could you clarify. Thanks in advance.-

Date Posted: 29/September/2011 at 2:00am
Looking at your web and I couldn't find it. There is more specific information on the Titan X5-V2 model. I am interesting. Thanks.-

Date Posted: 29/September/2011 at 10:08am

Thanks for the advice. I am going to take a look in your web site. My understunding was that the Mytee 1005DX and the M5 model both run under 2 cords 20 amps each an sometimes both pulling bettwen 14 and 17 amp. depends on the condition. They promote that in the specifications. Please could you clarify. Thanks in advance.-

Sure.

The Mytee 1003DX is the model that draws 20 amps per cord. That is because it has a 1000 Watt heater on each cord.

The Mytee 1005DX and M5 have no heater and so can be operated on most 15 amp circuits. It is close. Each of their 3 stage vacs draws 12 amps while in use. The pump adds another 3 amps on one line to bring 1 cord up to 15 amp draw. That one should plug into a circuit with nothing else on it to avoid problems. The other cord only has a 12 amp draw.

-------------

Date Posted: 29/September/2011 at 10:15am

Looking at your web and I couldn't find it. There is more specific information on the Titan X5-V2 model. I am interesting. Thanks.-
The Titan X5-V2 is a special order Canadian model only. The US guys don't need it because of the 20 amp circuits they have down there.

It looks exactly the same as the standard Titan X5. What we do is substitute the LMB2A vacs (#1 and #2 vacs) for high Airwatt 2 stage vacs as are used for #3 & #4 vacs on that machine. That allows each cord to work on 15 amp breakers instead of 20 amp.

It is listed under options now.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 29/September/2011 at 11:14am
I have no troubles running the M5 in canada,,,,,just have to use 2 seperate circuits,,,,and with the little circuit light on the machine it's pretty easy to find a seperate circuit,,,,,,,I don't use electric heaters,,,,,they're pointless IMO

-------------
A.K.A.
Andy

Date Posted: 29/September/2011 at 8:25pm
Thank you guys for the great info. Very neat. Now I have one more question. Side by side the Mytee 1005DX and the M5 model looks very similar to the titan X5-V2 except for the auto fill-dump feature. Regarding the vacuums performance both mytee have 144" WL x 230 CFM (33120 vacuum units) while te Titan is 170" WL x 170 CFM (28900 vacuum units in total). Is the balance between the WL and the CFM that makes the titan more powerfull than the mytee.? Thanks in advance for the response.-

Date Posted: 29/September/2011 at 11:05pm

The right way to measure vacuum power is in airwatts, not vacuum units. Manufacturers of the motors use airwatts. Lazy Distributors or cleaners that want to have things easy and wrong use vacuum units by multiplying lift and cfm. The problem is the later does not work.

The Mytee machines have 1100 airwatts of power from 2 motors

The Titan X5-V2 has 1600 airwatts of power(45% more)
The Titan X5 has 1975 airwatts of power(80% more)
The Titan X5-XT has 2200 airwatts of power(100% more)

If it was my choice I would pick the regular Titan X5 to get the more powerful machine for use in Canada. It costs the same as the lower opowered X5-V2 so why not?

-------------

Date Posted: 30/September/2011 at 12:23am
Good to know the real way to measure vacuum power. Thanks. Ken the titan X5 needs 2 20 amps in order to run all the 4 vacuums, doesn't it?
So what is the diference only for Canadian operators between the X5 and the X5-V2. If I am not wrong the X5 only works under 2 15amps cord if you use just 2 set of vacuums. In that scenario are you still having more power than the X5-V2? I just want to make sure to do the right seleccion machine for a Canadian operator. Thanks.

Date Posted: 03/October/2011 at 1:58am
Please, still waiting the answer. Thanks.

Posted By: totsuka
Date Posted: 09/October/2011 at 7:26am
Don't belive the hype of "peak oil". We have huge amounts of oil within the USA, then toss in the Gulf, off the East/West Coasts...it is not a problem of a lack of oil, but the problem is the "green people" blocking access to the oil. Eventually, the "green people" will age out and the next generation, more immigrants, will use common sense and allow much more oil drilling within the USA. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net