Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The New Mytee Electric Truckmount

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
totsuka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totsuka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Mytee Electric Truckmount
    Posted: 09/October/2011 at 7:26am
Don't belive the hype of "peak oil". We have huge amounts of oil within the USA, then toss in the Gulf, off the East/West Coasts...it is not a problem of a lack of oil, but the problem is the "green people" blocking access to the oil. Eventually, the "green people" will age out and the next generation, more immigrants, will use common sense and allow much more oil drilling within the USA. 
Sponsored Links

baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2011 at 1:58am
Please, still waiting the answer. Thanks.
baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2011 at 12:23am
Good to know the real way to measure vacuum power. Thanks. Ken the titan X5 needs 2 20 amps in order to run all the 4 vacuums, doesn't it?
So what is the diference only for Canadian operators between the X5 and the X5-V2. If I am not wrong the X5 only works under 2 15amps cord if you use just 2 set of vacuums. In that scenario are you still having more power than the X5-V2? I just want to make sure to do the right seleccion machine for a Canadian operator. Thanks.
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 11:05pm

The right way to measure vacuum power is in airwatts, not vacuum units. Manufacturers of the motors use airwatts. Lazy Distributors or cleaners that want to have things easy and wrong use vacuum units by multiplying lift and cfm. The problem is the later does not work.

The Mytee machines have 1100 airwatts of power from 2 motors

The Titan X5-V2 has 1600 airwatts of power(45% more)
The Titan X5 has 1975 airwatts of power(80% more)
The Titan X5-XT has 2200 airwatts of power(100% more)

If it was my choice I would pick the regular Titan X5 to get the more powerful machine for use in Canada. It costs the same as the lower opowered X5-V2 so why not?
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 8:25pm
Thank you guys for the great info. Very neat. Now I have one more question. Side by side the Mytee 1005DX and the M5 model looks very similar to the titan X5-V2 except for the auto fill-dump feature. Regarding the vacuums performance both mytee have 144" WL x 230 CFM (33120 vacuum units) while te Titan is 170" WL x 170 CFM (28900 vacuum units in total). Is the balance between the WL and the CFM that makes the titan more powerfull than the mytee.? Thanks in advance for the response.-
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 11:14am
I have no troubles running the M5 in canada,,,,,just have to use 2 seperate circuits,,,,and with the little circuit light on the machine it's pretty easy to find a seperate circuit,,,,,,,I don't use electric heaters,,,,,they're pointless IMO
A.K.A.
Andy
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 10:15am
Originally posted by baires baires wrote:

Looking at your web and I couldn't find it. There is more specific information on the Titan X5-V2 model. I am interesting. Thanks.-
The Titan X5-V2 is a special order Canadian model only. The US guys don't need it because of the 20 amp circuits they have down there.

It looks exactly the same as the standard Titan X5. What we do is substitute the LMB2A vacs (#1 and #2 vacs) for high Airwatt 2 stage vacs as are used for #3 & #4 vacs on that machine. That allows each cord to work on 15 amp breakers instead of 20 amp.

It is listed under options now.Smile
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 10:08am

Thanks for the advice. I am going to take a look in your web site. My understunding was that the Mytee 1005DX and the M5 model both run under 2 cords 20 amps each an sometimes both pulling bettwen 14 and 17 amp. depends on the condition. They promote that in the specifications. Please could you clarify. Thanks in advance.-

Sure.

The Mytee 1003DX is the model that draws 20 amps per cord. That is because it has a 1000 Watt heater on each cord.

The Mytee 1005DX and M5 have no heater and so can be operated on most 15 amp circuits. It is close. Each of their 3 stage vacs draws 12 amps while in use. The pump adds another 3 amps on one line to bring 1 cord up to 15 amp draw. That one should plug into a circuit with nothing else on it to avoid problems. The other cord only has a 12 amp draw.
baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 2:00am
Looking at your web and I couldn't find it. There is more specific information on the Titan X5-V2 model. I am interesting. Thanks.-
baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 1:48am
Thanks for the advice. I am going to take a look in your web site. My understunding was that the Mytee 1005DX and the M5 model both run under 2 cords 20 amps each an sometimes both pulling bettwen 14 and 17 amp. depends on the condition. They promote that in the specifications. Please could you clarify. Thanks in advance.-
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 1:21am

I have a quick question. How do you run your M5 in Canada? Are you using a generator. I am located in Alberta and I am looking for the most powerfull portable machine available here in two cords max 15 AMP each. Vacuum in parallel if is posible. Ninja warrior is already check. There is another options? Thanks.-
It is not that hard to run an M5 machine in Canada. After all it runs on 15 amp circuits with 1 motor to each cord. A pump on one of the cords.

However that is not the best set-up for Canadian operators. The Titan machine can be made to run 4 vac motors on 2 - 15 amp cords plus a 500 psi pump.

How?

By using high performance 2 stage motors that draw less than 6 amps per motor.

2 of them will operate on a line at 11 amps draw. A pump adds another 3 amps and brings the draw up to 14 amps. The other line only uses 11 amps.

The model is called a Titan X5-V2

It has lift of 170"WL and 170 cfm

It is the most powerful 2 cord machine sold into Canada currently. Way stronger than an M5.Smile
baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 12:26am
I have a quick question. How do you run your M5 in Canada? Are you using a generator. I am located in Alberta and I am looking for the most powerfull portable machine available here in two cords max 15 AMP each. Vacuum in parallel if is posible. Ninja warrior is already check. There is another options? Thanks.-
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 12:11am
You are right about the 2 vac M5 units Andy. No comparisan.

But if you connected 2 of those machines together the resulting power would not be that much lower than a 36 blowered machine.

That is in fact what you get with a 4 Vac Titan X5-XT portable.
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2011 at 11:11pm
I have an M5,,,,great porty IMO,,,,,but my old Hydracat will blow the doors off it as far as performance and ease of use and the M5 is a tank to haul around with 2 vac motors
A.K.A.
Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>