Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Sapphire Rotary (Hoss 700) Rating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2011 at 6:47pm
For this $1000 extra the Hoss costs I would still prefer the 360i for most situations. It is still a very good machine. However, if my cleaning were 90% commercial or more, my choice would be the hoss.Smile
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
Sponsored Links

77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2011 at 5:25pm
Thousand more! I can pickup a Rotovac 360i for about 1700.
What is the best deal for the Hoss??? Happy Shake

This is what this site is all about !
steed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2011 at 10:07pm
Let it go! this post is for the Hoss 700. Who cares if you got the rotovac or hoss or what dollars amount. I buy for what  this company needs for the moment, staff needs and for its quality and production, cost is secondary.  I dont care for the child chat. This is a business for adults not children.
Dennis
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2011 at 11:57pm
This is a forum we chat about it all. This is what we are here for to learn.
Looking at your posts you really don't chat much at all.
We all purchase what our company needs therefore I agree with you to a point.
If you don't care about  why or what, then why did you post  that you have one.
After reading the posts we have compared and have been discussing the product
of pros and cons. Sometimes you have to do a little more than just be able write a check.

77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2011 at 12:40pm
Who in the ...   Cursing   Nah, nah      anyways    . These are great restoration units. Lightweight and I have charged extra money to use them. Makes the fibers stand up giving it that deep clean after drying its like walking on a pillow.Tools like this makes you the best.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2011 at 2:47pm
Anyone useing the Zipper for Commercial? Whats your opinion on that Ken compared to the 360 and 700? Stern Smile
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2011 at 8:37pm
Not as good John.

And you have to do all the work, which is the purpose to use higher dollar equipment in the first place IMO.
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
Alexarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2011 at 8:30am
The Hoss needs to be modified with full width nozzles or it cleans way too  slowly. Once modified, it is much better on CGD than the RV360i and I agree with Ken, it is much better built. I also agree that, because of the 5 vac head design, is more suitable for a big TM than a small one or a 2-vac portable.
dmreed4311 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmreed4311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 6:44pm
I always wanted to get a zipper but the price always kept me away.
Carpet cleaning brandon Fl
Carpet Doctor inc.
10903 Brucehaven Dr.
Riverview Fl 33578
813-988-7946
Alexarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 6:51pm
Too bad Rotovac could not put the type of quality into their RV360i that the Zipper folks put into their wand. Now that would be worth the money.
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 9:56pm
Never heard of the zipper I just you tubed it and it looks more like a double vacuum wand with a a row of alot of jets. There is no turbine to it. It seems like one solid bad boy unit great for a tech that cannot get the hang of using a wand.

I still like the rotovac 360 i   Pad Cleaning
Jim Martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/October/2011 at 8:49am
you adjust your flow with the orifices....it comes with a 0.52 in it and you also get 2 different ones....a....0.48 and a....0.57....they allow you to change them according to type of soiling and to help balance your equipment with your machine.....

Here is the beauty of this machine...S.S. understands the concept of balancing your equipment with your machine...
this is set up so that you can change it as you see fit to adjust to the type of machine that you run...you can change the orifice........ find the perfect sweet spot for what you run...

unlike the 360i...what you get is what you get and if you run any type of machine that has some balls behind it...the 360i is just junk and there is nothing you can do about it....but hook it up to a portable and you have a good little machine that will clean probably everything out there....

There is only a few machines that I can think of that the full nozzles would not over wet the carpet..aside from that you are only looking for problems...your equipment has to be able to remove what you put down..the way these are designed to put down..more is not always better....you have flush and penetration at the same time...

Jim Martin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12