Print Page | Close Window

We want the truth but are we likely to get it?

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Carpet Cleaners Hangout
Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6276
Printed Date: 10/May/2024 at 10:40am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: We want the truth but are we likely to get it?
Posted By: pilediver
Subject: We want the truth but are we likely to get it?
Date Posted: 16/November/2009 at 7:40pm
Ken Harris says he has a letter from Harris Research or appropriate company belonging to Harris Research saying its OK for him to sell his glides in the US but when pressed about this letter he changes his tune.

So does he really have the right to sell glides?  Does he really have a letter?

If so why doesn't he prove it.

I known, I know,... we're talking about the Glide Goof so what do you think is going to happen?

Replies:
Posted By: Ken_Is_OK
Date Posted: 16/November/2009 at 7:47pm
Ken's a great guy.Thumbs Up

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 16/November/2009 at 7:55pm
Pilediver.....I'm sure down deep inside you're a nice guy .....I just wonder why your pre-occupation with the do's and don'ts of Mr Ken Harris really much matters to you. I don't think Ken has anything to prove or demonstrate to anyone here or off the KleenKuip Forum . Ken is a great guy and happy to have him as my friend . He has every right to free speech as you do, if you would say that you just purchased a Vortex, I would not ask for proof and neither would Ken, If anything he would be happy for you.

Nightrider

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 16/November/2009 at 8:30pm
This is not the first or the last board to discuss the famous Mr. Harris.  Some people speak in his favor while others tell stories that present him in a less that favorable light.  As in all transactions Caveat Emptor, Buyer Beware. 

Examine the evidence and if after an open minded view of the testimonies you as a member of the jury find him innocent, then buy from him.  If you find him guilty, stear clear.

If you trust him and he does wrong by you, drive down to the pawn shop, purchase a handgun and ammo, drive to his location and be sure to ask him with an equalizer in hand "Feeling Lucky, Punk?"  Grenade Launcher

The courts are useless in these matters.  Know what I mean?

But if he does well by you, go to where ever niterider buys his Rolls, purchase one, drive to his location and present him with his gift being sure to carry plenty of facial tissue to wipe the brown from you nose.

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Date Posted: 16/November/2009 at 9:33pm
I am always amazed how much jealousy runs through peoples vains, Kenny is a friend of mine and have always enjoyed  an honest business relationship with him and his company. I have posted many times in the past and so has TED HARDING that if anyone can show proof of bad dealings with Ken to speak up.....and on those 3 occassions NOBODY has ever come forward with solid evidence of wrong doings on Kens behalf.

Why would you DuckCountry even have to mention my Rolls in a derogatory & condescending statement such as you disgracefully with pride & vigor displayed your ignorance , stupidity , and lack of self respect with those words rolling off your tongue into print .

Are you jealous of my Rolls or ability to purchase one, maybe if you would work more and post less.....you too can buy things that make your efforts worth while. I worked 7 to 10 hours per day for the last 7 months.....7 days a week with not even 1 day off . The Rolls was my treat to myself for a job well done.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 16/November/2009 at 10:38pm
I can assure you I'm not jealous of Ken.  Proof to back his claims against a questionable deal is not out of line. 

I would think that Ken more than just about anyone in this industry would want to prove his credibility.

For Ken to not back his own claims infers a lot.  But then, par for the course, and why should anyone think anything different about him than they have in the past.  It's his lost opportunity.

Date Posted: 16/November/2009 at 11:23pm
Libel" and "Slander" redirect here. For other uses, see /wiki/Libel_%28disambiguation%29 - Libel (disambiguation) and /wiki/Slander_%28disambiguation%29 - Slander (disambiguation) .
"Vilification" redirects here. For the hate crime, see /wiki/Racial_vilification - racial vilification .

In law, defamation—also called calumny, libel, slander (for spoken words), and vilification (for written or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an /wiki/Individual - individual , /wiki/Business - business , /wiki/Product - product , /wiki/Group - group , /wiki/Government - government or /wiki/Nation - nation a /wiki/Negative_image - negative image . It is usually, but not always, #cite_note-0 - [1] a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the /wiki/Claimant - claimant ).

In /wiki/Common_law - common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is /wiki/Privacy_law - public disclosure of private facts , which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of /wiki/Privacy - privacy ." #cite_note-1 - [2]

/wiki/False_light - False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the /wiki/Plaintiff - plaintiff 's /wiki/Mind - mental or /wiki/Emotion - emotional well-being." #cite_note-martin-2 - [3] If a /wiki/Publication - publication of /wiki/Information - information is /wiki/Falsity - false , then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that /wiki/Communication - communication is not /wiki/Technicality - technically false but is still /wiki/Misleading - misleading , then a tort of false light might have occurred. #cite_note-martin-2 - [3]

Date Posted: 17/November/2009 at 12:38am
So, is that supposed to be some kind of threat? 

There is no libel here.  I'm asking a person who made a claim on a board to back it up.  If Ken had any balls or brains he'd man up.

Date Posted: 17/November/2009 at 2:38am
Yes niterider, I am jealous of everything you have, of every carpet you clean with Tide, of every gazillion dollar janitorial contract you get, of your love affair with Jennifer Hewitt, all of it should be mine and not yours.  You, King of the Geritol crowd, You , Who can lick the liver spots of the inside thigh of a 98 year old former beauty queen ( or was that drag queen, I keep getting those two confused ).

Without your ever presence I could have been a contender.  But for now as I wander from the pride, licking my wounds received in this our latest battle, I acknowledge you as the one, the only, ruler of all your survey.  (Did he buy it?)

This is but one of six boards I visit everyday dedicated to our industry.  I keep an open mind by not narrowing my sources to only one.  That makes me a liberal I guess.  I do encourage everyone here to get out more often.  Try boards across the pond, down under, the big one in California, ICS, look around and get around.  Remember that opinions are like AHoles - everyone's got one and most stink.

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Date Posted: 17/November/2009 at 7:34am
This is one of 6 boards you visit daily, hahahahah, WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE.....you are the social clown of the carpet cleaning boards, What a waste of life, and time given on this earth to visit 6 boards a day just to know what the others are doing. DO something yourself, you arm chair computer potatoe. I'm 56 , it's now 7:24 and getting ready to see a customer ( YES with my Rolls Royce ) you're probably still sleeping dreaming of all the things other people have and can't wait to badger them for proof . Don't even want to waste any more time on this matter, I have work to do.

Idle hands are the work of the Devil..........the Devil uses you well .

Nightrider

Date Posted: 17/November/2009 at 12:45pm
That attitude, is a costume you wear when you are on this Canadian board or is it something you take with you where ever you go?  One more post to read here and then I am off to my next board that has both eyes open when it comes to scams and hams.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/November/2009 at 6:39pm

Come here and diss Kenny and you'll get beat down every time. Go to ICS and complain about him or f*ggysboard--that is the only place to complain about Ken.

ONE guy didnt get is wand ONE friggin guy that's all they can muster up over the last 5 years and that ONE guy does not even continue to talk about Kenny.

so FUG-OFF

Date Posted: 17/November/2009 at 11:05pm
Way more people than that but you have selective memory.  Ask Neva and others.  

Date Posted: 18/November/2009 at 2:05am
I am not getting beat down.  It is clear you either know all the facts but pick and choose the ones that support what you believe, you are uninformed which your post clearly indicates, or you hate it when others prove you wrong which must be why you are not on the boards most viewed.  You know Cooper tried the same BS of turning a board into a Kenny for Sainthood  and his is gone, he has been ousted by many of the other boards and he along with anyone who ignores the facts about your friends overall business ethics are put on terminal ignore by the serious carpet cleaning company owners. 

I won't quote the posts found all over other boards about the man KH but I will encourage others to expand your sources and read the truth then ask yourself is your money safe in the hands of someone who in one case took $3600 and produced nothing for it. 

Come on, chase me around the other turfs and see how long you last. 

-------------

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 18/November/2009 at 8:13am
Man  you guys need to get a life and stop rehashing this same old same old every few months. Just let it die? Goodnight

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 18/November/2009 at 11:31am
But Doug, (Hi Doug - long time no post) what would the fun be in that.

Has anyone seen and tried out Ken's cheap titianium wand yet? 

Has anyone bought one of his monster portables?

Curious about the quality of this stuff.

Date Posted: 18/November/2009 at 6:30pm
Doug.....people with low self esteem and character always try to put someone else down in order to lift themselves up.....PileDiver & DuckCountry are sooooo low in the gutter of life they have nowhere else to go but down, so this is their attempt to bring themselves up from skid row.

Funny, Ted always encourages and defends Ken Harris.....you know why.....Because he'a a Gentleman, and has respect for other human beings, and is not judgemental.

JUDGE AND YOU WILL BE JUDGED, I CAN BET YOU KEN HARRIS WILL HAVE A PLACE BESIDE JESUS BEFORE YOU 2 EVER WILL .

Nightrider

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 18/November/2009 at 8:45pm
you guys kill me... wish there were more funny post to read

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 18/November/2009 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

you guys kill me... wish there were more funny post to read

You can always join in. If I remember correctly you have quite the sense of humourBig smile

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 18/November/2009 at 11:57pm
Red board
blue board
mikey mouse board
TMF board
pad board
f*g board
queer board
f**k off get it???????
f-u-c-k- OFF!!!
we dont give a    s-h-i-t-
are you that retarded????
get lost, beat it. take a hike

Originally posted by duckcountry duckcountry wrote:

I am not getting beat down.  It is clear you either know all the facts but pick and choose the ones that support what you believe, you are uninformed which your post clearly indicates, or you hate it when others prove you wrong which must be why you are not on the boards most viewed.  You know Cooper tried the same BS of turning a board into a Kenny for Sainthood  and his is gone, he has been ousted by many of the other boards and he along with anyone who ignores the facts about your friends overall business ethics are put on terminal ignore by the serious carpet cleaning company owners. 

I won't quote the posts found all over other boards about the man KH but I will encourage others to expand your sources and read the truth then ask yourself is your money safe in the hands of someone who in one case took $3600 and produced nothing for it. 

Come on, chase me around the other turfs and see how long you last. 

Date Posted: 18/November/2009 at 11:59pm
désolé d'être si grossier mais cet anus me fait contrarié

Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 12:02am
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Doug.....people with low self esteem and character always try to put someone else down in order to lift themselves up.....PileDiver & DuckCountry are sooooo low in the gutter of life they have nowhere else to go but down, so this is their attempt to bring themselves up from skid row.

Funny, Ted always encourages and defends Ken Harris.....you know why.....Because he'a a Gentleman, and has respect for other human beings, and is not judgemental.

JUDGE AND YOU WILL BE JUDGED, I CAN BET YOU KEN HARRIS WILL HAVE A PLACE BESIDE JESUS BEFORE YOU 2 EVER WILL .

Nightrider

There is a high degree of arrogance in your postings.  Have you examined yourself and found yourself a superior lifeform to the majority of readers on this Canadian forum?  How do you feel you stack up compared to those who visit the US, UK, AU, and NZ boards?  Those are boards where the majority of members disagree with your stance on Harris or Cooper.  They all speak English so you should be able to understand what you read there.  SteemBrite has an interesting thread on the famous Harris.  EBay who kicked him off for taking money and not delivering product, yes they disagree too.  Oh, but of course they don't measure up to you in such a highly evolved state, right?

If I truly valued your opinion, I might take offense.  Please continue the attacks, you show that chronological age has nothing to do with maturity. 

-------------

Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Ken_Is_OK Ken_Is_OK wrote:

désolé d'être si grossier mais cet anus me fait contrarié

I am pleased to know that you are annoyed.  It does my heart good to be just one more person giving you grief today.

-------------

Posted By: Mr. Slide
Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 12:43am
Let me just say one thing about Ken, Where's my money$$$ ! LOLLOLLOL

Cheers, all you crazy blokes!  ALSmokey

-------------
http://qcsliders.com - http://qcsliders.com
!!!Check this out!!!
Put a Slide Not a Glide on your Wand, and do a better job!

Posted By: RIP IT
Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 3:34am
I bought a glide from Kenny a couple of years ago ( the glide arrived before I paid for it ) although it was the wrong one for my wand he did eventually send the correct one and it's been fine. Sadly though he seems to have upset a lot of guys in Oz and on other boards by not backing up promises and his reputation has taken a bit of a battering because of it. Whatever the situation is, it's his problem ( if he sees it as a problem ) and I don't waste my time with other peoples problems. Lifes too short.
P.S. Dammit Al will ya hurry up and make a slide for my Ti wand ( i'm sure I'm not the only person on the planet who has one )Wink

-------------
Dont treat people like customers. Treat them like friends.

Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 4:34am
Hang in there just a bit longer RIP IT !
Just finished the "Link", just have to make sure it's going to fit all the Ti Wands (Test Fit it with some local carpet cleaners using that Wand).
Then, making 2 Slides for it, then off to OZ it go's, to Mick First, then YOU will be next!

Sorry for the wait.Embarrassed

Cheers, ALSmokey  

-------------
!!!Check this out!!!

Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 6:30am
You don't have to say sorry to me mate. I understand what you have to go through and I'm sure the wait will be worth it. Cheers Chris.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 11:46am
DuckCountry....................DUCK - OFF

I have no time for you , get your own life and let other people live..........what is your problem..........go find a job to occupy yourself with, or at lease a hobby if you're lazy A$$ lets you out of bed.

Keep judging..........it's all beeing added up when the end comes..........Jesus said " refuse a man of earth a glass of water , and you have refused me a glass of water..........Disgrace a person on earth and you have disgraced me as well .

Nightrider

Nightrider

Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 12:52pm
You are doing a great job of proving my point.  What else have you got?  I'll be happy to read it tonight.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 8:14pm
why the witch hunt....??? I can't stand Kenny because he is just annoying,  but it's been years...  let it go move on.  Ignore him. OMG already

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 9:54pm
Now it is more about niterider and KIO acting like two little children who won't get along with anyone else (doesn't play well with others, runs with sissors).  I will backdown when he stops behaving like his word is final and he always gets the last word.  But like others at ICS are saying, this board and others with bad behavior and endorsing bad practices, their turf war issues are costing them readers and posters.  ICS, now there is a very active board because they have rules, not a club.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 10:37pm
The last word is yours DuckCountry.....you win

Nightrider

Date Posted: 19/November/2009 at 11:02pm
done

-------------

Posted By: Mick Oz
Date Posted: 20/November/2009 at 12:33am
To be fair, Ken didn't upset a LOT of guys in Oz and other boards. There is but ONE person with a huge thing against Ken on the Au board.
Every time Ken would post an offer, that ONE person would attack him based on HEARSAY and GOSSIP nothing factual.
Before i was banned from the Au board, I actually asked the question, Has anyone on this board (Au) ever ordered from Ken harris and NOT got their order.
Not one person replied.
Not satisfied with that, the ONE person with a hatred for Ken then pasted the entire thread onto MB.
Funny thing, no one from there replied they have not got what they ordered.
But i suppose on an upside to this, seeing as Ken is barred from MB, he can be certain anything he posts for sale on the Au board will be copied and pasted onto that forum.

-------------
I'm a happy Little SLIDER

Date Posted: 20/November/2009 at 12:55pm
So.....If I read and understand you correctly Mick Oz..........$hitPileDiver and DuckHeadCountry are just both FULL OF CRAP and really have no life other than try to discredit Ken Harris with lies, and hearsay. They spread hatred like the cowards that they are.....DuckCountry is the American version of the Taliban, using Ken as a human shield to make himself look good, big and strong ( slithering worms never look strong ) PileDiver is just a Dumb-A$$ anyway and everybody knows that, he made Ken part of his life 5 years ago, Ken is like to twin to PileDiver, he cannot live or function without Ken.

PileDiver & Duckountry you both are a disgrace to this and all other boards you post on, and should be banned from KleenKuip.

So it is written..........so it shall be done. hahahahhahhahaha .....MORONS

Nightrider

Date Posted: 20/November/2009 at 1:03pm
Please do, INFIDEL!!!!!  I KILL YOU. 

--Achmed, the suicide bomber

-------------

Date Posted: 20/November/2009 at 2:04pm
DuckTalibanCountry.....you couldn't kill a dead fish, you would just use it as a shild for yourself.....you yellow bellied Taliban American

Nightrider

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 20/November/2009 at 4:13pm

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 20/November/2009 at 4:31pm
Man!!!!! I got out of the cleaning biz toooo sooon??  All this happening and I am free and clear of it all?  By the way SGG always kept me supplied with his glides one phone call and the glides were here?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 20/November/2009 at 6:59pm
QUOTE FROM DUMBDUCKCOUNTRY, TALIBAN LAND
There is a high degree of arrogance in your postings.  Have you examined yourself and found yourself a superior lifeform to the majority of readers on this Canadian forum?  How do you feel you stack up compared to those who visit the US, UK, AU, and NZ boards?  Those are boards where the majority of members disagree with your stance on Harris or Cooper.  They all speak English so you should be able to understand what you read there.  SteemBrite has an interesting thread on the famous Harris.  EBay who kicked him off for taking money and not delivering product, yes they disagree too.  Oh, but of course they don't measure up to you in such a highly evolved state, right?

If I truly valued your opinion, I might take offense.  Please continue the attacks, you show that chronological age has nothing to do with maturity. 
[/QUOTE]

FROM WHAT I HEAR THERE IS ONLY ONE ( 1 ) THAT HAD A PROBLEM WITH kENNY. BOTH OF YOU PILEDIVER & DUCKCOUNTRY ARE SUCH MORONS . EVERYBODY LAUGHS AT YOU TWO.

Nightrider

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 20/November/2009 at 7:03pm
Popcorn Always got my glides from Ken too! He even sent me one free. No BS.
Now thats a nice guy! LOL

Anyways do continue........Pimpin

Date Posted: 20/November/2009 at 10:06pm
I would pay the lab to check these guys free and total testosterone I'm pretty sure it is VERY LOW.

They sit in the kitchen drinking tea talking about SGK all afternoon.

So.....If I read a€nd understand you correctly Mick Oz..........$hitPileDiver and DuckHeadCountry are just both FULL OF CRAP and really have no life other than try to discredit Ken Harris with lies, and hearsay. They spread hatred like the cowards that they are.....DuckCountry is the American version of the Taliban, using Ken as a human shield to make himself look good, big and strong ( slithering worms never look strong ) PileDiver is just a Dumb-A$$ anyway and everybody knows that, he made Ken part of his life 5 years ago, Ken is like to twin to PileDiver, he cannot live or function without Ken.

PileDiver & Duckountry you both are a disgrace to this and all other boards you post on, and should be banned from KleenKuip.

So it is written..........so it shall be done. hahahahhahhahaha .....MORONS

Nightrider

Posted By: james cooper
Date Posted: 20/November/2009 at 10:24pm
wow , funny stuff .

Heres the deal - Bobs buddies have to keep the bashing on the lowdown . So they bring their MB agendas here to foul the place up .

Gentleman Jim , royal heir to the IICRC , decreeded there to be no more bashing on MB , lest he lose a few dollars and more personal rep ( from his own participation in  the bash a thon known as MB ) .

So as I have said earlier , they bring their stench here  .  

The only thing Ken is guilty of is his being over the top in his promos  .

Bob , just for you buddy , Neva was taken care of on a glide she recieved and was unhappy with  - she got her cash sent back to here aroud 3 years ago .

You however  have a chronic case of  suckassitis and its totally , tragically  uncurable .

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 12:03am
Children, Children.  Such a shame that an adult can't go away for even one day without you reverting to your old pre-school habits. 

Obviously niterider has problems and we may need to medicate him, too much Tide.  And KIO, how is your estrogen level?  Has your voice dropped yet?

-------------

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 12:33am
Ken Hariss problems are well documented in this forum just do a search no need to keep bring this crap over and over again

Truth be told I got a few free sets of  teflon lips from Kenny...

really he didn't have to do that, not may companies give away free product

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 12:58am
PileDiver & DuckCountry..........Can you see all those who defend Kenny..........can you see he is a respectable businessman..........can you see Kenny walks tall with his head up high..........Because he has HONEST people who do business with his company and  TRUST him.......... I call Kenny a friend, and so do many others.

PileDiver & DuckCountry are just a pair of low lifes, drifting from board to board depositing their GARBAGE and FOUL ODOUR everywhere they go . NOT HERE you don't A$$HOLES, we don't buy what your selling.

Now bring me my Meds before I really lose it with you two Ken Harris wanabees.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 10:40am
I think they're in lust with Kenny.

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 12:00pm
word is Bob got thrown under the bus on MB  because he was the loose cannon , and Jim P cant afford any loose cannons on his watch  - so moderator Bob had to go  - so long Bub , nice knowing you  ! 

Wow Bobby , first you got canned by Judson , then Mikey canned you  , I ask you , wheres the loyalty  ??

Are you even allowed to post there Bob  , or do they proofread all your posts before you get to  post ???

Posted By: Soil Lint Green
Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 1:23pm
Based on what I am reading here (and by the way I LOVE what Mikey and the gang over at MB did to cooper - the feeding frenzy was great especially how everyone couldn't wait their turn to rip him apart and tear him a new one) the other boards don't really have it right calling this board KK.  The way nightrider and Kenny's Klan are acting with no moderating, this board should be called KKK. 

And what, you ask, should the last K stand for?  Try Klusterfauck

Or maybe all three Ks stand for Kenny - Klown, Kon and Krook

It's nice to see that birds of a feather do fauck together, eh? 

Is everyone in Kanada like niterider and if so is Kanada simply one big prison for the criminally insane?   I guess kulture is diluted the further north one gets, eh?  Is that aboot it, eh?  Too much rain on the brain, eh?

Back to making money.  You know what that is, eh?  Surely you read what people do who don't live in socialized nations, eh?

I can't believe I ever dropped by here.  But I do take comfort in knowing these posts are a part of the search engines including everything good and bad said about anyone.  Better get busy talking about the virtues of Ken.  Your side is losing the Popularity Game, daywalker.

-------------
It's ORY GUN, not OR A GONE. Learn to talk.

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 2:40pm
another PMF from Mikeys Bored ,  devoid of any spine and true to his own  cowardly nature - thus the empty profile , which goes great with his empty brain and empty words.

There was never  a day that anyone on MB got over on me , in fact Mikey was over ridden by his own members when  he attempted to run a poll to get me banned .  And since then that board has been on a freefall , with Jim Pewmberton taking hit after hit over his own posts ( which included him commenting about sexually assaulting George Gravala  of Checkmate cleaning - I have the posts if anyone would like to read this industry leaders own words.

Then you have Mikey making a mockery over  vets on vets day  by posting pictures of gays raising a US flag  - totally disrespectful , but I can promise you this warped @uck soilent green PMF totally approves of it .

Go back to MB and report in to your masters lap dog , you are totally and utterly pathetic .

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 3:26pm
Soiled & Green.....you too.....We found ourselves another American Taliban..........I guess the way the war is going, might as well join threm seeing you can's beat them..........Oh .....wait a minute..........isn't your leader Muslim

Nightrider

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 4:33pm

all the other forums are filled with a bunch of lying irrogant a**holes....

most of the people on the red board and Mikeys board are getting 2 bucks a sq ft

bahahahahahahahahahahaha

then they cry about Kenny ripping them off 50 to 100 bucks...LOL

they should have 1 ti wand for each day of work

bunch of fake motherbuckers

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: Soil Lint Green
Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 5:31pm
cooper, you were banned at Mikey's in October.  Nobody found a redeeming quality in you.  They are reporting back on your activities at ICS as well.  No matter where you go, you leave a trail of people who now believe there is a reason for abortions.

-------------
It's ORY GUN, not OR A GONE. Learn to talk.

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 7:20pm
This is FREAKIN INSANE.....Banned from a carpet Cleaning board.....and Cooper should care about that, or anybody else.....completely insane is what it is.....being banned from a Carpet Cleaning Board where the most intellegent guy on their sucks $hit out of a carpet  hahahahahahahah.....what a joke..........a bunch of $hit suckers banning another $hit sucker..........If that's the case .....well.....we now know who the better $hit Suckers are , I can bet they lick A$$ better too

Hey DuckCountry, Pilediver, and Soil Lint Green  come lick my A$$ , I want to see who's the better A$$ Licker, come on you can $uck the $hit out of my carpets after.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 8:29pm
LOLHysterical

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 8:51pm
ClapLOLClap......Shocked

-------------
!!!Check this out!!!

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 10:19pm
Here ya go, NR.  The perfect shirt for a gay motorcyclist
  It has YOU written all over it!

-------------

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 10:31pm
Best post of the year lolololollllllllllllllllllll
LOLLOLLOL

This is FREAKIN INSANE.....Banned from a carpet Cleaning board.....and Cooper should care about that, or anybody else.....completely insane is what it is.....being banned from a Carpet Cleaning Board where the most intellegent guy on their sucks $hit out of a carpet  hahahahahahahah.....what a joke..........a bunch of $hit suckers banning another $hit sucker..........If that's the case .....well.....we now know who the better $hit Suckers are , I can bet they lick A$$ better too

Hey DuckCountry, Pilediver, and Soil Lint Green  come lick my A$$ , I want to see who's the better A$$ Licker, come on you can $uck the $hit out of my carpets after.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 10:32pm
why would anybody care about being banned from a friggin rug sucking forum

Date Posted: 21/November/2009 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Soil Lint Green Soil Lint Green wrote:

cooper, you were banned at Mikey's in October.  Nobody found a redeeming quality in you.  They are reporting back on your activities at ICS as well.  No matter where you go, you leave a trail of people who now believe there is a reason for abortions.

you mean like exposing Mikey for a h*m*phobe ?? You mean like exposing Jim for his sexual comments concerning George Gravala  , or Mikey  useing a gay flag raising photo on Vets Day ??

Maybe his threatening  members with violence if folks show up at industry events??    

Yes we are letting folks know every where we can  about Mikeys activities , and anyone associated with them including advertisers .

Date Posted: 22/November/2009 at 1:09am
LOL at violence haha bunch of OLD FARTS!!!Lame Sign

Date Posted: 22/November/2009 at 8:41pm
This thread has been a riot.

I am still a global moderator and site admin on MB
Cooper was booted for being a bonehead and the Goof was made persona no grata the second week of the board
and

Ken Harris still has not answered the original question I asked.

Nothing seems to have changed.  And what does MB have to do with me over here?

Go change your tampon Coop.

Date Posted: 22/November/2009 at 9:52pm
What a riot it has been, especially now that you PileDiver just admitted to be the chief $HIT-SUCKER AND A$$-LICKER on MB . Of course Cooper is the Goof, because he doesn't suck $hit as well as you do .

You are really nuts, who gives a crap about being banned from a carpet board, hahahahah.....you truly are a bunch of self medicated moronic baffoons .

I am still a global moderator and site admin on MB  ( says PileDiver with pride ) and we should all give a RATS A$$. You are honestly a joke , you fool.

Kenny doesn't have to answer to a fool like you, or anybody else . You're just mad 'cause Kenny won't let you lick his a$$.....too bad Mr. Global Moderator. hahahahah.....Now.....what world is that you live in, what part of the globe do you come from.....hahahahahahahahah. YOU GUYS ON MB ARE SICK, SICK IN THE HEAD.

I'm going to go there just to get banned, we should all go there and get banned .

Nightrider

Date Posted: 22/November/2009 at 10:45pm
Ask Harris about his dispicable deal with a distributor named Mr. Cooke in Texas and the $2000 advance he took and apparantely never delivered as agreed

As Harris how his deal went with Al Nessenger

I don't kiss anybody's ass and I'm proud of what I have contributed to MB. 

Date Posted: 22/November/2009 at 11:31pm
All hearsay.....ask Mr. Cooke from Texax and Mr. Al Nessenger to register here on KleenKuip with a phone number where they can be reached and tell their side of the truth, let's clear the air..........If you do that..........I personally will make good on Kenny's debt.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 23/November/2009 at 4:08pm
Nessenger is out of business (thank God).  The Cookes want to put this issue behind them as they were dealing with a daughter stricken with Cancer when Kenny did it to them.

Show me the portable the Ken built.  Show me one customer in Canada that he has sold one to.

Date Posted: 23/November/2009 at 6:58pm

Then why do you drag this issue.....only one side of a story doesn't hold water .

I would like to see the portable if Kenny built one, I might just buy it if the price and quality is right. Kenny let's see the porty you built, I remember you said you were building afew of them with 3 or 4 vacs or something like that.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 24/November/2009 at 7:56am
LOL at 2 grand...did that make them homeless? what a joke!
carpet cleaners are such low life broke ass bitches hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or that IS how you make them out to be...booo hooo i lost a toonie now i have to go to the food bank to feed my kids wa wa wa ....get a job and flip burgers why dont you?

no wait go to ICS and cry and they'll all paypal you some money LMFAO

Date Posted: 24/November/2009 at 4:46pm
I personally think Ken is all talk and no action on the porties.  Just bought a Mytee M5 yesterday.  And I know I'm going to get it too.

Don't neglect the luxury high rise market its worth your while if you don't look like Charles Manson.

Date Posted: 24/November/2009 at 7:53pm
  thats the one greenie says he designed - must have did that job between ripping folks off  - oh what a b@tch  karma is - all this time Greenie has been spreading his bs and playing the part of guru , and then he gets caught red handed  taking cash from folks and not delivering - kudos to the folks that twisted Greenies arm to make him pay up - now thats a guy you need to be careful buying from .

Date Posted: 24/November/2009 at 10:08pm
FYI, a letter Ken posted a while back
An open letter to the carpet cleaning industry:

Lately there has been some uncertainty about glides and their availability to the industry and market in the USA. Most of these issues center around the face design of glides and whether or not they are in compliance with two existing patents.

Without getting too technical, the basic issue centers around whether glides with a multi-hole or multi-slotted face violate patents of which this feature plays a part in the basic design parameters under which the original patents were granted.

It was almost four years ago that I brought the modern Teflon glides to market (July 2003), and the market is changing in a big way once again. It has cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars in expenses and lost sales since that time to find the way to settle this issue once and for all. I have finally done that, but before I cover the details of that, it might be useful to cover a bit of the background that led up to our current situation.

Four years ago, I began my quest to find a better way to improve the lives of the thousands of cleaners who pushed a wand every day. Having been in that role myself for more than 20 years, I was very aware for the need for improvement in this regard. The money was good, but there was a major problem. Pushing a wand back and forth up to 15,000 times a day was wearing people out, and causing very high turnover in our industry. Most cleaners could not last beyond five to 10 years in the job, as a result.

Wands then, as now, were produced to satisify one major consideration: Cost. They were hard to push because the thin metal lips they used dug into the carpet and caused the wand to "lock down" to the carpet's primary backing during extraction. This caused them to be very restrictive in terms of airflow and of course made them hard to push. I realized that if I solved the airflow (cfm) problem, the push problem would be solved at the same time. What airflow problem? The wands were only producing about 100 cfms of airflow at the WCI(Wand/ Carpet Interface) during cleaning operation because of the lock down occuring on most carpets. This dispite the fact they were connected to TM's capable of moving well over 300 cfms at the blowers on those units.

What was happening was that excess airflow that should have been going through the wand was being wasted going out the vacuum relief valve. So to solve that problem, it was necessary to design a glide that had a much larger radius to allow the wand's weight to be spread over a larger area to prevent lock down and resultant airflow reduction.To enhance the ability to move the wand on the carpet, a round shape was chosen over the then current flat bottom designs, which still had lock down problems. PTFE was chosen as the construction material because it is the most slippery material on earth.

The results were astonishing. Effort to move the wand of the carpet was reduced by more than 75%, in most testing. Airflow going into the wand almost doubled, going from an observed value of 109 cfm without the glide on, to 203 cfms with the glide in place. Drying times were radically reduced in some cases to an hour our less (dry to hand, not instrument), epecially when cleaning wool area rugs. The face design used to achieve these results were a series of holes, which caused airflow to accelerate as it entered the glide, picking up more water from the carpet during cleaning operation. I was so impressed that I named these glides Superglides.

Unfortunately, that initial design ran into patent infringement claims that have resulted in many setbacks in terms of market promotion and legal expenses over the last few years that have transpired since then, not only for myself, but for others that have copied my original glide designs. As a result, these issues have prevented the industry from adopting this technolodgy to the extent that would normally be expected. So today there are six glide manufacturers that have the same issues facing them as I originally faced back in 2003.

There have been some successful developments along the way as well, however.

In April 2005 I developed a different type of glide, called the SuperLip, that would not infringe on the patents at all. This was because they fit right onto the lips of the wands themselves, and used the single slot on the wand itself to extract the soil and water from the carpet. But because they were made from the same PTFE material the Superglides was using, they still reduced wand effort between 60 to 70% on most carpets.

I decided that finding an acceptable alternative for the Superglide in the USA would be the best approach to resolving these outstanding issues with glides. So I used the last year to refine a single slotted glide instead. A single slotted glide was the only logical alternative, because it is in full compliance with all existing patents, both passed and pending. It is the same basic design as the single slotted wands on which it mounts onto. By January 2007, I had accomplished my goal, and the SuperSlide Glide was born.

The SuperSlide glide is the only Teflon glide produced today that is in full complience with all patents, and has no legal issues attached to its sale. Distributors that carry it can rest assured that they will not be receiving letters from law firms telling them they must destroy their stock of glides when they carry it. Cleaners that buy it can benefit by the extreme value pricing I am introducing these glides for. Only $49 if you use the most popular wand style in the USA. Nearly a 1/3 of all wands sold today in the USA will fit our SS1210 glide. We offer you this low price so that those that buy our SuperSlide SG Wand will have inexpensive replacement glides available when they need them. Which will be a long time, since they average over a year in use. Other models are offered for the best selling premium wands as well, at higher cost.

What do these changes mean to a cleaner, in practical terms? Not a lot. You may no longer be able to buy holed and hybrid glides if you live in the USA, but our SuperSlide glide pushes easier than any of them if pushing ease is your main concern. If better agitation, with pushing ease is what you are looking for, the lip glides deliver that better than fullsize glides. A Superslide will probably take an hour longer to dry a carpet than a holed glide would, but will not force you to use a vacuum if you don't normally use one either. Compared to multi-sloted and Hybrid glides, drying with a Superslide will be pretty close. Two to three hours if other factors are right.

You still have choice. Your choice is between a set of lip glides for about $20 or a SuperSlide glide. Since the SuperSlide will last at least 4X longer than our Ultralip glides in use, that is a pretty good deal, too. Or you could go for the very best deal and order our best buy, the SuperSlide Glide Wand. Here we will sell you a SuperSlide Glide AND Wand for only $149. That is much less than most of you would normally pay for a wand alone. Offers don't get much better than that! Remember, you can compete with one, or against one. The choice is yours.

Wishing you happy gliding in 2007.

Best Regards,

Ken Harris

Date Posted: 24/November/2009 at 10:09pm
Cooper, Jeff designed that in conjunction with John LaBarbera.  Get your lies straight...

Date Posted: 25/November/2009 at 8:57pm
  just what did Jeff design ?? The roto molding ?? The multi vacs ??  Jeff has never had an original idea in his life , even running from the law has already been done .

you want to help Jeff out , give him a bottle of windex and a squeegee and point him towards  a window .

Date Posted: 29/November/2009 at 5:06am
Hey Kenny. pHil in Oz wants to know when the trial Slider for his Prochem 4 jet wand you promised him would arrive?
From memory you said it would be there by the end of November.
I guess you must have lost my email ordering a new Holed Glide for my Titanium wand ( you know, the one you said you'd have after Connections ). Not to worry, I have since bought one from an Oz supplier.
Cheers.

-------------

Date Posted: 29/November/2009 at 12:35pm
Now they're contacting every guy who ever did business with Ken and telling them to come to the KK forum and talk smack.  How g.a.y. is that?
meow meow meow!!!

Date Posted: 29/November/2009 at 4:51pm
Ummm, I've been here for a little while and I haven't had any issues with buying from  Kenny ( as posted above ). Ken has been on the Oz forum for a long time and has made several offers that some people are waiting on ( some that never happened ). 'Do as you say and say as you do.'
The whole world knows Shorty has an issue with Kenny and is akin to a pitbull when Kenny is on the menu.
I'm not here talking smack, I have simply posted a question. I'm definately not gay and not a pu**y so if you think that by carrying on like a keyboard warrior is going to earn you some sort of credibility then good luck. I hope you get your load away on time.
Whats the story Kenny?

-------------

Date Posted: 29/November/2009 at 7:50pm
Ummm, YAH you ARE a p.u.s.s.y. otherwise you would just call Ken and talk man to man and ask him where your stuff is!

Date Posted: 29/November/2009 at 11:05pm
Why don't pHil in Oz ask ken himself.
He is on TMF almost daily and ken has a section there.
It would be a simple matter of sending him a PM.
Or if pHil in Oz is so desperate for a slide he could contact his buddy that sells them in Aus and just buy one.

Mick

-------------

Date Posted: 30/November/2009 at 2:28am
Forfuxsake grow up. What difference does it make how I ask Ken a question?
I had sent him two emails with an order and nothing eventuated. No big deal I ended up getting what I needed from Jim at Powerclean. So I thought I'd ask him here seeing he had been on the forum recently. Still no reply??? I think the problem has arisen from Kenny saying he will do something or supply something and not coming good. If that's how he wants to run his business then that's his perogative but it could also be the reason why people get the sh*ts with him.

-------------

Date Posted: 30/November/2009 at 3:41am
I can't see where your problem is.
Recently i SENT money via Western Union for a glide and it arrived.
Previous to that i have purchased from Ken via paypal and the goods arrived.
And if you read what you posted you said pHil wants to know, i merely stated a fact that phil is on TMF almost every night if he wanted to know something from Ken why not ask him on the TMF rather than here as Ken does not frequent this forum as much as he once did.

Mick

-------------

Date Posted: 30/November/2009 at 5:40am
As I've said before I did not get a response from my last two emails ordering a new glide. I cant seem to get a reponse on the forum either. I'm pretty sure that pHil knows the trial Slider that Kenny said he was going to send out wont ever come. I dont give a fat rats arse about Kens reputation. That's his problem.

-------------

Date Posted: 30/November/2009 at 4:05pm
There is NO difference between you guys and the group of 12 year old girls I coach LOL no wait the girls could probably kick your asses.

bunch of crybabies

Date Posted: 30/November/2009 at 4:57pm
If anyone is carrying on like a 12 year old girl it's YOU having to resort to childish name calling. Whatever pal, I've got better things to do than waste my time on you. It sounds like you are surrounded by your mentality in any case. I hope you can be trusted to take care of them.  
Still listening to the sounds of silence from Kenny.Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 30/November/2009 at 6:14pm
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said, "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls"
And whispered in the sounds of silence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ringtonematcher.com/co/ringtonematcher/02/noc.asp?sid=DEPOros&artist=Simon+&%20Garfunkel&song=Sounds+Of%20Silence -  

< =http://www.lyricsdepot.com/site/comment.php method=post>   

Date Posted: 01/December/2009 at 7:13pm
GLAD THE MO LEFT

Date Posted: 27/December/2009 at 1:52am
Any info on why Kenny is no longer selling Als gliders?

-------------

Date Posted: 27/December/2009 at 2:47pm
Kenny won the 6/49 lottery, he won the 5/6 plus comp number. It was worth around the 700,000 figure..........his pic was in the Loto Magazine, with his wife and son.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 27/December/2009 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by RIP IT RIP IT wrote:

Any info on why Kenny is no longer selling Als gliders?
What I should have asked was "What is the REAL reason Kenny is no longer selling Al's gliders?"

-------------

Date Posted: 27/December/2009 at 5:28pm
The answer would be the same .....actually he won on Lotto Max on the 27th of November 2009.      The prize was  $ 314,013.10.  His pic was in the Canadian Lotto Magazine holding the winning ticket with his wife and his son. Look on the internet for the pic and you'll see for yourself.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 27/December/2009 at 8:52pm
FREE GLIDES FOR EVERYONELOL

-------------

Date Posted: 30/December/2009 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Mr. Slide Mr. Slide wrote:

Let me just say one thing about Ken, Where's my money$$$ ! LOLLOLLOL

ALSmokey

-------------

Date Posted: 31/December/2009 at 2:08am
I agree

-------------
!!!Check this out!!!

Date Posted: 31/December/2009 at 2:17am
So the truth finally comes out...Kenny IS a lying, cheating, scumbag of the highest order. I'm surprised with all those guns you guys have over there that someone hasn't 'popped a cap in his ass'.Dead

-------------

Posted By: cleanex
Date Posted: 31/December/2009 at 8:35am
You have Canada mixed up with the USA, No guns in Canada, except for the crooks!!!!

-------------
DON ELDRED
YOU CAN "STAND" ON OUR REPUTATION

Date Posted: 31/December/2009 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by cleanex cleanex wrote:

You have Canada mixed up with the USA, No guns in Canada, except for the crooks!!!!
So Kenny has a gun.
LOL
Hey Al. How much has Kenny stiffed you for?

-------------

Date Posted: 31/December/2009 at 8:15pm
So anyone in Canada with a gun is a crook.  Hope they stay on their side of the border.  Knowing now that any gun toating Kanuk is without exception a crook means open season on them in the U.S..  They may come in vertical but we return them horizontal every time.  You have our word on it.

USA - policing the world to make it safe no matter who we need to kill in the process.  That's our promise.  From Afghanistan to Canadistan our forces are at work securing our domestic security.

Use the NUKE Luke.

Date Posted: 01/January/2010 at 5:07pm
Why am I not supprised.  Add Al to the list with the others.  I wonder what happened to Ken on TMF and if he will be welcomed on that other new Allstar Board.

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 10/January/2010 at 8:24pm
Just to add my 2 cents:
I have dealt with Ken Harris several times.
I have to say that Ken can be slow sometimes. But I knew that buying from him.
However that being said I like Ken Harris too. Just like the rest of these guys. If I was in Calgary I would like to see Ken. He is always a GUARANTEED HOOT!!!!!!! And I say that in a good way.
If Ken owes someone and that guy shows his face without embarrassing the hell out of him, I would bet Ken will will settle the debt.
If you knew Ken you would know that. These guys who do the most mouthing off don`t know Ken. We are all humans with our own friggin characteristic faults.
Gawd knows I have enough of my own. I agree with some people's opinion that Ken has stretched the truth sometimes. Well, duh...... YEAH, NO KIDDING.
But Ken has a quirk about him and it isn't his fault.
I agree with the stop Kenny bashing.
All I know is when I am in Calgary in March I will be looking to have a beer.

Date Posted: 10/January/2010 at 11:43pm

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13/January/2010 at 3:29am

LOL

RIP IT wrote:
the last link wrote:
Ken is no longer selling my Sliders, so they won't be coming.

Cheers, AL

what happened?......( 5 months, still have not been paid for over $400.00 worth of product i sent to him at Connections/ And he was not moving any product anyway. )

how is progress going on sliders for Ti?
(Still building up the money i need for the first run).

AL

-------------
!!!Check this out!!!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net