Print Page | Close Window

BEST PSI IN THE GTA?

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
Forum Description: Discuss anything relating to portable carpet cleaning machines
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=565
Printed Date: 27/April/2024 at 2:28pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: BEST PSI IN THE GTA?
Posted By: splash_$$$_dash
Subject: BEST PSI IN THE GTA?
Date Posted: 13/September/2004 at 8:40am

SO Ken

what then would be the ideal set up in the GTA? I do mostly buildings.

I'm not happy with the dry time on my 450 & 500 psi machines with 30' hose. I use a fantastic pre-spray and only ever do 1 pass with the water and a few passes with the vac.

Also only keep the machines for 1 year so they're not crappy machines with busted vac motors.

HEY ANYBODY WANT TO BUY A MICHAELS 450 PSI WITH A 30' HOSE ON IT? It's almost brand new.

Replies:
Date Posted: 13/September/2004 at 8:42am

btw. I am very happy with their cleaning power compared to the old Ninja 100 and 150 we used to have.

also I do not use heaters.

Date Posted: 13/September/2004 at 9:19am
or maybe I need smaller jets on my wand.

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 13/September/2004 at 10:16am

Splash: Ideal setup for doing buildings in the GTA would be a 500 psi ninja  with the vac boaster that Ted sells with a glide wand. Should have dry times of 30 minutes or so with that setup. I have used it here and that is what we get.

Ted could post a picture to show you what I'm talking about if you have not seen it.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 13/September/2004 at 10:49am
should the wand be jet for 2 gallons or 3 gallons?

Date Posted: 13/September/2004 at 11:00am
2 jet wands work best IMO. Go with 2 9503 jets.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Posted By: carpetologist
Date Posted: 13/September/2004 at 6:23pm

splash_$$$_dash

Your 2 wand jets should be 951.5 or 1001.5

See below pic of what Ken is saying regarding the Hyper Box for fast drying.

But simply changing your jet will greatly increase drying. Next time purchase from KK. Where we know what our competitors are still learning. You were sold low pressure jets.

Hyper Box

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 13/September/2004 at 6:34pm
sorry...my jets are marked 10015

Date Posted: 13/September/2004 at 11:35pm

Ted is correct. I recommended the jets for a low pressure Ninja. You will decrease the dry times with Ted's choice of jets.

Superglide Ken

-------------

Posted By: cmss
Date Posted: 27/April/2005 at 4:05pm

hey, i sell micheal's equipment

Posted By: dontlikedennis
Date Posted: 27/April/2005 at 10:18pm

dude you sell equipment plus you clean carpets f**k i wouldnt buy sh*t from you man...why would I make my competition richer?

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 27/April/2005 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by dontlikedennis dontlikedennis wrote:

dude you sell equipment plus you clean carpets f**k i wouldnt buy sh*t from you man...why would I make my competition richer?

So he can drive a BMW while you drive an Edsel.

Posted By: Ed Valentine
Date Posted: 28/April/2005 at 8:12am

Hummm. This has a easy solution.....

Good Fortune to all;

Ed Valentine

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 28/April/2005 at 10:57am

cmss, Your line of portables need more power. 2-2 stage doesn't cut it in this game. Your prices are outragous compared to your competition....

2-2 stage, 100 psi for 2600.00,   Ahhhh!!     WOW!!!!!!! For another $195 I can get the Recoil 3........

I have 3-3 stage high perf. vacs in my Recoil   YES  and my results are the same as my 20hp panther i had back in the late 90's, without the repair cost headaches..... A little slower, but I'm not in any hurry......Pimpin'

Date Posted: 28/April/2005 at 2:17pm

ITS IS WHAT IT IS: I DO FINE WITH WHAT I USE AND SELL, I'M IN THE G.T.A

AND

DON'T LIKE DENNIS : TAKE YOUR COMMENTS AND DROP THEM LIKE THERE HOTTTT.........

-------------
mike

Date Posted: 28/April/2005 at 5:52pm

There is a conflict of interest if Michaels Equipment is selling at wholesale prices to a guy who is cleaning carpets. Wait till all the other Michaels dealers hear about this sh*t.

In Short, Michaels equipment sells direct to carpet cleaners...sh*t will hit the fan when the other distributors find out.

Not good business for the guy who owns Michaels/Advantage/Hardy

Date Posted: 28/April/2005 at 6:47pm

We do not use any equipment bought at wholesale prices at all. I own canadian multi sanitation supply, we sell supplies and equipment. We have parnters in the carpet cleaning business, but nothing is sold to them at wholesale. I'm in the business to make money, i don't let any machines go for what i bought them for. I know the owner of Michaels/Advantage/Hardy he is doing fine, about 8 million/year i think.

Here's some free advice for you, FOCUS ON YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND MAKE IT GROW........

-------------
mike

Date Posted: 28/April/2005 at 7:04pm
what-ever man you were already bragging that you clean carpet AND YOU SELL MICHAELS EQUIPMENT.

ITS RIGHT ON YOUR  WEB SITE!!! RON'S GOING TO HAVE A sh*t WHEN HE SEES THIS!!!

Date Posted: 28/April/2005 at 11:34pm
dontlikedennis: Like i told you , Focus on your own business, your nobody in the business, stop posting about my company, and swearing around on here, I DON'T USE PRODUCTS THAT I BUY AT WHOLESALE PRICES, tell Ron underwood whatever you want, i use to work for him. I deal with suppliers everywhere, i can get anything, i'm also in with guys that have been in this game for years, why don't you go make some money instead of posting about me.

-------------
mike

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 28/April/2005 at 11:50pm
Ron Underwood from underwood cleaning???

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 29/April/2005 at 12:22am

Posted By: ajcleaning
Date Posted: 21/May/2005 at 12:56am
Originally posted by splash_$$$_dash splash_$$$_dash wrote:

SO Ken

what then would be the ideal set up in the GTA? I do mostly buildings.

I'm not happy with the dry time on my 450 & 500 psi machines with 30' hose. I use a fantastic pre-spray and only ever do 1 pass with the water and a few passes with the vac.

Also only keep the machines for 1 year so they're not crappy machines with busted vac motors.

HEY ANYBODY WANT TO BUY A MICHAELS 450 PSI WITH A 30' HOSE ON IT? It's almost brand new.

WHAT IS THE PRICE

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 21/May/2005 at 1:10am
AJ............Splash posted that machine last September. He's probably run it into the ground by now.  If you want a used machine.....go on the home page and take a look at the used equipment for sale.

-------------
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com - http://www.kleenkuip.com

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net