Print Page | Close Window

How does this look?

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
Forum Description: How do you successfully promote your business? Offer and receive advertising tips
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4234
Printed Date: 19/May/2024 at 3:27am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: How does this look?
Posted By: Ream57
Subject: How does this look?
Date Posted: 27/September/2007 at 5:56pm

Wink

-------------
I got money in the bank, but E on the tank.

Replies:
Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 27/September/2007 at 5:58pm
Smile

Posted By: splash_$$$_dash
Date Posted: 27/September/2007 at 6:51pm
souds like a small company

1 man operation who brings his kids to pull the hoses.

Date Posted: 27/September/2007 at 8:13pm

So what do you suggest? Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 27/September/2007 at 10:17pm

How does it sound like a small company and why not? Don't people now-a-days prefer the mom and pop companies where the owner is going to come in and clean his heart out for you as opposed to Mr. Big Time Steemer who is going to send an employee to your doorstep who could probably care less about you or your carpet?

-------------

Date Posted: 28/September/2007 at 1:31am

Smile

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 28/September/2007 at 1:38am
Provide an incentive to the potential buyer.  What do they get if they buy from you?  What do they stand to lose if they don't buy?  Use a call to action by providing a expiration date to prompt them to call.  Why the special (celebrating X years in business)? 

You are going after people who have used pros before.  What is it that they probably didn't like about the last guys?  So how are you different?  What guarantees?  Dry in 2 hours?  Traffic patterns are just a memory? 
What they are looking for I believe is a great price, a cleaning miracle and a professional approach.  Start with price, let it open the door for you and they help the prospect understand how teflon kept their carpet in the great shape it is in now and how fortifying that teflon will keep it going strong.  Sell them on grooming rakes for their carpets sake (before vacuuming to lift fibers and after as a cosmetic treatment).

Sell the sizzle that is your excellence.  The words I saw would not do it for you, I honestly believe.

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Date Posted: 28/September/2007 at 12:01pm

Thanks guys, I will definitely work on that.  I'll post my new and improved Car Mag Ad when I get it thought out.  Thanks again Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 29/September/2007 at 11:12pm

Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 29/September/2007 at 11:17pm

Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 12:03am

PURE FIBER CARPET CLEANING

ALWAYS THE BEST GUARANTEED

540-292-4578
Keeping it short and sweet - nobody has enough time to read the side of a van they are passing.  Get wordy on printed ads, not that anyone reads the whole ad anyways (more of a skim for key elements).

Key word - guaranteed. 

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 2:37am
Smile

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 10:50am

I've always been scared of putting GUARANTEED on anything because people are so sue crazy now a days.  What if I say " ALWAYS THE BEST GUARANTEED or SATISFACTION GUARANTEED".  Then they call me back and say " you told me you were the best but I've had better and you said always the best GUARANTEED (aren't people always looking to get something for nothing?). Then what? Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 3:58pm
Smile

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 4:30pm

We will do almost anything to do biz with you.. I'll throw in the Wife & kids.. Hay! I'll even throw in the Dog!! LOL!! LOL

Well.. Maybe not the Dog!Big smile

Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 5:28pm
Smile

Posted By: splash_$$$_dash
Date Posted: 30/September/2007 at 7:32pm
    In my city the big companies prefer big companies

-------------

Posted By: steam1
Date Posted: 30/November/2007 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Ream57 Ream57 wrote:

I'm thinking about getting car magnets for my truck.  I don't have a van, I carry my equipment in a Ford Expedition.  I'm thinking of printing on the hatchback window too..... how do you'll think this sounds/looks?

PURE FIBER CARPET CLEANING

540-292-8578
  • NEW TECHNOLOGY POWERWAND CLEANING
  • AFFORDABLE PRICE
  • NO HIDDEN CHARGES
 Licensed, Bonded, Insured

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 01/December/2007 at 12:06am
1+1=3..LOL

Posted By: carpetologist
Date Posted: 01/December/2007 at 12:10pm
Steam 1

No one will notice it unless you have a picture.

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 07/December/2007 at 6:55pm
Look at my avatar, it is all there.  I have been asked if the baby is my grandson.  I decided it would not hurt to say yes and he is the reason I use baby safe chemicals only.

Now, if my son would only get married and give me a grandson it would be time to change the logo Nah, nah

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net