Print Page | Close Window

Big Profits on Urine Stains

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
Forum Description: How do you successfully promote your business? Offer and receive advertising tips
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4200
Printed Date: 28/April/2024 at 1:01pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Big Profits on Urine Stains
Posted By: carpetologist
Subject: Big Profits on Urine Stains
Date Posted: 17/September/2007 at 6:49pm
Does anyone see a big profit opportunity in this picture?
(Move flashlight over image to find urine stains)

[FLASH WIDTH=675 HEIGHT=445]http://www.uvconnections.com/images/intro.swf[/FLASH]

Profit!, because the Tech was using a Urine Indicator Instrument. and gave his customer a 30 second diagnostics examination and added $150.00 onto the invoice for urine removal.

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Replies:
Posted By: Hammy
Date Posted: 17/September/2007 at 8:27pm
Or just get rid of the pet!    

-------------
Could somebody just clean my carpets!

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 17/September/2007 at 8:44pm
I think they are just blaming the pet it can't reach all those high places???

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 17/September/2007 at 8:51pm
Should check the ceiling too    

-------------

Posted By: splash_$$$_dash
Date Posted: 17/September/2007 at 9:08pm
Ted
what other cool sh*t did you see in LV?

-------------

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 17/September/2007 at 9:13pm
he will be on CSI next week???

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 17/September/2007 at 10:05pm
There are more pics on Mikeysboard

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 19/September/2007 at 8:18am
Isn't that your dog in the pic Doug ?     

-------------

Date Posted: 19/September/2007 at 3:46pm

It's useless to discuss URINE removal with a customer until you have evaluated how severe the situation really is and now with this inexpensive UV Flashlight it's a professional snap and a great salesman.

Cliff Zlotnick of Unsmoke always promoted that you should first charge atleast $75.00 consulting fee to evaluate the urine scene and let them see just how deep they are in and deduct the $75.00 if the choose to go ahead with your urine removal service. If hey are not willing to accept the $75.00 price do you really want them?

Alternative:

For those cleaners who can't be bothered to bend over and pick up this extra cash then they should offer the shotgun approach by first pre-spraying entire area with KK Enviro Carpet Prespray and follow with a steam cleaning extraction rinse. This is an awesome product for urine and odour removal + soil removal.

$24.95 per gallon
Mix - add 180 millileters to 4 litres

-------------

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 01/October/2007 at 5:55pm
These UV flashlights have been a big item for us. Hurry!, every day you are without one you are losing $$$ and not satisfying your customers expectations of your company.

BEWARE OF KNOCK-OFFS

Cheaper is not always better.

Shine on for profit.

-------------

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 05/October/2007 at 8:26pm
some things better off not seen......LOL     

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: Michael
Date Posted: 05/October/2007 at 10:31pm
I have a UV flashlight. Way better than those crappy lamps that cost $375.00 and require time to warm up. We have two pair of yellow glasses that help highlight the problem areas--one for the tech, the other for the customer. It sells itself. They see these horrible piss pools glowing on their carpet, and they want them gone. I don't charge for inspection.

Posted By: pilediver
Date Posted: 06/October/2007 at 4:13am
It only stands to reason that if someone can profit from bulsh!t that someone can make a living on pee. At least Ted is honest and delivers his goods!

-------------
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC

Posted By: Fiber-Dry
Date Posted: 09/October/2007 at 8:59pm
Have used a product which enables us to guarantee the removal of odor. It's Fiber-Dry Urine Odor Removal System. It Really works!

It's a major profit margin for our company and a great market to increase sales and retain customers.

-------------
Angelo Darin

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 12/October/2007 at 4:45pm

That dog must have a long you know what to urinate that high on the furniture..LOL

Posted By: topwand1
Date Posted: 21/October/2007 at 9:37pm
how dark does the room have to be?
I couldn't find the light on your instore site.

-------------
topwand1

Posted By: ChemicallyFried
Date Posted: 24/October/2007 at 11:44pm

Blah Blah Blah.....A black light in flashlight form.  Should I do a dance now or puke.  Lets get a bit more original.....you guys are desperate.  And showcase it with chemicals.... hahahahaha

Weak try in the new age.  I do a dance for you in my bedroom at night.  But I am sure some sucker will buy your BS.  That much is for sure....\

Nice marketing the old BS in a new way.....Smile

-------------
I can remove more spots than you can.

Date Posted: 26/October/2007 at 10:14pm
CF, get a little experience and education, then try telling us what's what. Urine will show up under a black light, showing customers the exact sources of urine odor coming from their carpet. It's that simple.

Posted By: danmarck82
Date Posted: 27/October/2007 at 1:05am
Cf , How long have you been in business?

Posted By: ChemicallyFried
Date Posted: 29/October/2007 at 10:30pm
The black light was fine in its time.  Is anyone here up to date.  It did its job well.  We've moved past that now.  Hello Hello anyone in here.  Hello!!!!

God help them.....Cry

-------------
I can remove more spots than you can.

Date Posted: 29/October/2007 at 10:37pm
He's so fried he forgot... Evil Smile

Posted By: royaltouch
Date Posted: 30/October/2007 at 11:37am
RE: That dog must have a long you know what to urinate that high on the furniture LOL

Unless of course, the dog "could" actually be "on" the sofa or "on" the ottoman at the the time of the "offence".

Ever seen a dog on a sofa???  Behold...Ted,... it must be a magic trick, that a dog could climb onto a sofa or ottoman...man those animals are getting smart...actually I think some are actually smarter than some humans who pretend to be carpet cleaners.

Point being...if ya wanna make $60 a job, go ahead...if you wanna make $260 then you better be able to show them what the additional cost is for.

The Black Light does work as long as it's dark (or darker)...however this UV works on a different wavelenght and is much more visible in daylight.

And please...be aware of the customer that asks "what have you done?"...once the urine (salts) hit the hot water and get back into the air and that piss smell revives...you know they'll blame it on you. Then what?

Thanks Ted.

Date Posted: 31/October/2007 at 12:35pm

Hey not given name..

Don't you know a joke when you read one dummy..?  LOL 

Your too serious man.. Bang Head

Posted By: Paul Moss
Date Posted: 06/November/2007 at 1:57pm
    I find that you need the room to be very dark for the black light to show up the urine stains and in normal day light it is impossible to see them. Is this the same with the flash light?

-------------
Paul Moss MBISCc

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 06/November/2007 at 11:26pm
Uh hum ... I think a water claw would also be useful.  Or no?

I mean for extracting the urine damage from the backing.  And would you avoid or do a carpet padding replacement?

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Posted By: topwand1
Date Posted: 09/November/2007 at 1:17am
I bought a flashlight and the room doesn't need to be as dark .I also have a probe.A winning combo.

-------------
topwand1

Date Posted: 12/November/2007 at 7:04pm
topwand is right. The room doesn't need to be as dark. I use a water claw. Whether or not I recommend replacing the pad just depends on the situation.

Posted By: jamessmith
Date Posted: 13/November/2007 at 1:57am

the UV light  should still work in the daytime...if glare's a problem, close the drapes/shades.

Posted By: ALYCAT
Date Posted: 30/December/2007 at 12:52pm
    Hi..Guys    first time on this forum...can anybody tell me if it good idea to purchase the Esteam 1200...for doing both .Tile & Grout Cleaning...as well as Carpet Clng ??   and what kind of Hot water ...does this unit put out? any feed back would be Apprt. Thanks Al

Posted By: ALYCAT
Date Posted: 30/December/2007 at 1:01pm
Happy New Year...everyone~ again ..any feedback would be apptd...in regards to ...Tile & Grout Cleaning.......looking to buy new eqpt..now...for doing both T&G..and Carpets..as have been using old Clarke 175..with Shop Vac.method for yrs now...and   getting more in to   T& G cleaning..as better $ and easier..been looking at the ..Spinners..Turbos.but wondering ..what is Best bet.....on Heavy duty PSI machine...and so on...any info..on this would be Much apprtd.....Thanks again Al in Waterloo Ont.

Date Posted: 30/December/2007 at 1:46pm
The Best of the Best urine detector is my Pitbull/Bull Mastiff.. LOL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net