How much do you pay for..........?

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Carpet Cleaners Hangout
Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3231
Printed Date: 13/May/2024 at 8:29pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: How much do you pay for..........?
Posted By: shrack
Subject: How much do you pay for..........?
Date Posted: 05/December/2006 at 2:11pm
How much do you guys pay for these products?
50ft neptune blue good year hose w/ends
Quick connects male/female
soap per/ gallon
Vac hose 50 ft
Air movers
Dehu's

Where do you find the best deals?

Figured we might all save on products.

Feel free to add other commonly used items.

-------------
We use propane, so you know we're safe.

Replies:
Posted By: splash_$$$_dash
Date Posted: 05/December/2006 at 3:27pm
unlike you, I want my suppliers to stay in business we all help each other feed the kids!

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 05/December/2006 at 5:06pm
Yep, I agree. If you don't make sure your local distributor stays in biz, he wont be there to help you when you need some help either.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 05/December/2006 at 6:33pm
    Today I saw my local janitorial supply rep and his kids at red lobster. I asked him how he could afford that kind of meal. "It's easy when carpet cleaners will pay twice as much for the same products" he said
(This was a made up scenerio of course)

Anyway, I like red lobster too, but if I'm spending twice as much for the same products, I think I'll be chewing on uncooked ramin noodles becausee I cant afford to pay the utl. to heat em up.

I'd like to support my local bank that wants to give me a ten percent rate on my house, but if some big shot company in Chicago wants my business for 6 1/4, I've gotta go that route.

Oh well, many people, many opinions. But I'm right(ha ha)

-------------

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 05/December/2006 at 6:38pm
Listen Shrack I aggree with you...price comes first...  don't let these guys tell you foolishness....  you got to research to make sure you are not paying more than you should.

I for example... Ted had a USED Cimex machine for $4,200... when you can get them right here in toronto BRAND NEW for $3,800

I'm sure ted didn't know...but I wouldn't have either if I didn't do my research.

Date Posted: 05/December/2006 at 7:04pm
   For instance:
Price for 50 ft neptune blue/ m/f quickies
   Jon Don- 81.27 69.84 + 3.16 + 2.30
My local Guy-100   84.00 + 10.00 + 6.00
   Ebay - 63.75    55.00 + 6.00 + 2.75

This is what a little research does.
I saved 17.52 to 36.25.
Yes, there is some shipping Ebay and Jon Don. MAX $10
SO 7.52 to 26.25 (On One Hose and QD)

Sounds like the difference between Lobster and ramin

-------------

Posted By: dennis_is_ok
Date Posted: 05/December/2006 at 8:32pm
shrack you DO realize your customers are saying the same thing eh?

I noticed people still shop at Holt Renfrew, Hazelton Lanes is always busy and so is Rodeo Drive.

better to be the highest price in town than the lowest :)

Date Posted: 05/December/2006 at 9:17pm
On services, it definatly pays to be the highest piced. That is what I do with my carpet cleaning service. When selling products, it is not as clear cut. Selling the exact same merchandise for a lot higher price buys you a going out of business sign really fast. But if the price is within 10% of your competition, and your service is much better, you can still get a premium price from your customers most of the time.Beyond 10% though, and you are going to lose sales, especially on the higher ticket items.Most dealers of cars are going to have a hard time getting more than $22,000 for the same car that the dealer down the street is selling for $20,000 unless that dealer service really stinks.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 05/December/2006 at 10:01pm
Good point SGK. However, I doubt if many people would pay $2000 more for the same car down the street

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 12:10am
SGK has 5 trucks now...with employees making over 100 thou each...

It's amazing how this guy can come up with a whole new line of BULLFINSHIAT

LOLOLOL

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 12:41am
He's very creative

Posted By: C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S
Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 1:01am
I'm new to this forum but i think mr steamer must feed alot of peanut-butter & jelly sandwiches as supper to his kids and wife, maybe he should get a real job so that he can pay the rent

Posted By: Sonny BonoHo
Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 1:11am
Originally posted by C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S wrote:

I'm new to this forum but i think mr steamer must feed alot of peanut-butter & jelly sandwiches as supper to his kids and wife, maybe he should get a real job so that he can pay the rent
What?Confused

-------------
Refuse 2 Fail
*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are worthless and may lack spelling, punctuation, and detail.

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 1:40am
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

SGK has 5 trucks now...with employees making over 100 thou each...

It's amazing how this guy can come up with a whole new line of BULLFINSHIAT

LOLOLOL

No, only 3 trucks cleaning full-time. The Vortex units come with their own trucks. I wont have the other 2 trucks until June next year.Funny how you forget that I have run my carpet cleaning business here in Calgary for over 26 years now. Hardly an overnight success. I would have a 10 truck business by now if not for the $1 million revenue loss that the HR dispute has cost me these last 3+ years.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 1:40am
I don't get it either

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 7:59am
let me straighten it out for you...SGK has NO TRUCKS!   ZERO! NADA! and no carpet cleaning business...

if he does...send your phone number in private...because of course he would never do that in public to me or cmaster  so we can call to see if it's legit...

I doubt that.....  Kenny has a need to feel a part of something...but I can smell the BULL

Posted By: Hammy
Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 8:31am
And the saga continues.

-------------
Could somebody just clean my carpets!

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 8:36am
Bullsaga

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 10:24am
You are wrong Steamer. I am hiding all my assets at this time, as I have been doing for over 3 years now so that HR cannot get them BEFORE I get a chance to dismiss their suit against me. That will be no later than June, a mere 6 months away. I shall be happy to post the info you ask after that so that you can see I have what I say I do.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 12:17pm

take a pic of just the insides of ur 3 trucks

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 12:19pm
How about a website link to your cleaning company

-------------

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 12:21pm
What good would that do? Someone would just say I did not own them, like you did when NR posted pictures of the 2 Vortexs he was selling. I know that they are real, but you doubted it?

-------------

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Hammy Hammy wrote:

How about a website link to your cleaning company

I am not telling anyone what the name of my company is or it's address.That is an asset that can be found then.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

You are wrong Steamer. I am hiding all my assets at this time, as I have been doing for over 3 years now so that HR cannot get them BEFORE I get a chance to dismiss their suit against me. That will be no later than June, a mere 6 months away. I shall be happy to post the info you ask after that so that you can see I have what I say I do.

Save this post til June. Then we'll see what new excuses SGK has

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 3:56pm
Save it all you want. My lawyer has the terms of an agreement with HR almost worked out, that will have me clear to be the only glide seller in the USA by June or sooner. I don't care what people know I own after that.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 4:24pm
I agree with you guys on high quality/ high price service. Theres nothing worse than cleaning the dirtiest restuarnt in town for 10 cents a foot because the manager only wants the lowest price, no matter what. When starting out seven years ago, thats all I had. It sucked being up til three in the morning to bring home a hundred bucks.
Now I stay busy making 150/hr on empty apt and residentials because I do a good job, and gosh darnit, people like me. I'm providing service they're not use to, and they don't have any more headaches from a one cheek job(half a&$).

So I don't know where the balance is. I stick to some of my vendors because I just like them, but it's usually because of service, not the product. So with that, I'm always open to a lower price, as long as I'm not getting rug doctor like quality.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 4:37pm
So I don't know where the balance is.

The balance is the highest price you can stay busy with. If you are turning work away, you need to increase your prices. For instance, back in 2001, I tried to increase my furnished cleaning prices up to .60/sq from the .50/sq I was charging. Business fell off by 32% in the next 3 months. First time that has happened to me, so I put the prices back to .50 again and have kept them there for wand cleaning ever since.So you can over do it. My advice is to move up your prices by .05/sq ft whenever you turn away for than 10% of the work you are doing now. That will knock your workload down by at least 10% or more but your net income will go up at least 20 to 25%, and you will be far ahead on a net basis.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 5:11pm
Cool math, maybe my calaouses on my hands will go down 10 percent too. We should post pictures of our hands. Then we could really see who is working, and who just has calaouses on their figure tips from spending too much time on here.(ken, steamer, doug)
If thats not the case, then show your techs hands, cause I'm sure most of you are smart enough not to do everything yourself.
Seriously, how cold is it up there in Canada EH. You guys are on here all the time. I check periodically, and boom, theres 25 responses from the last time.

But it is cool to have other carpet cleaners to talk to. We've got the coolest stories that most just cant relate with.
For instance.....What's the longest time you've let your dump water (shrack) sit in your tank?

I gave my friend a ride with two day old shrack in the tank and wow, he's not my friend anymore.

Do you ever use your vac hose to "clear the air"? (stick it on your pant leg for 5 sec until the smell is gone)

Ever flooded your van when filling?

Ever carbon monoxide your customers because you parked too close with wrong wind?

Ever pee in your competitions gas tank? Me niether.

-------------

Posted By: carpetologist
Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 5:59pm

Listen Shrack I aggree with you...price comes first...  don't let these guys tell you foolishness....  you got to research to make sure you are not paying more than you should.

I for example... Ted had a USED Cimex machine for $4,200... when you can get them right here in toronto BRAND NEW for $3,800

I'm sure ted didn't know...but I wouldn't have either if I didn't do my research. 

Let's set the record straight. Ted's used Cymex was never $4,200.00 at that time they sold new for $4,200.00 they now sell new for $3,800.00

My used one sold for $2,500.00 to a very happy customer who's very first job was a convention floor of rental mats. Took him 3 days 90,000 sq/ ft. He did the job himself @ 4cents sq/ft. 90,000 x 4cents = $3,600.00 and it has no gas tank.

Happy Happy Happy Customer! Tongue

I trained him, I  helped him gain confidence in this new system and helped him land this lucrative account. He probably could have purchased it from a guy who sold cars last week and shoes next week. But, lucky for him he didn't.

Steamer,

If there is something better, you know Ted will have it. My new unit beats the pants off the Cymex in both speed and quality. So far I am selling them as fast as they come in. They are more money than the Cymex.

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 7:52pm

Save it all you want. My lawyer has the terms of an agreement with HR almost worked out, that will have me clear to be the only glide seller in the USA by June or sooner. I don't care what people know I own after that.

Somehow I think this is more bullsaga

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 9:29pm

I thought Servicemaster and RAM have Calgary all wrapped up for carpet cleaing?

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 9:56pm
Mostly on the commercial side they do, but on the residential side, they might have all of 5% between them. Remember, there are over 500 TMs in this city, but those 2 companies have less than 40 units between them.And they are not even in the high end market at all here.Both are mid market pricers(.20 to .29/sq). They dont effect my market at all.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 10:12pm
And that's a good thing

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 10:34pm
Damm Right!

-------------

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 10:43pm
     http://www.kleenkuip.com/used_equipment/used_cimexCyclone.htm - uh better click here LOL

Posted By: pilediver
Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 10:48pm
The entertaining thing about this board is there are lots of sh1t-disturbers. LOL

-------------
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 10:53pm
I can't take the bull...I wish Kenny wouldn't lie so much...I would respect him a whole lot more...

Kenny there is no need to lie...I like you already...1.00 per sq ft... 3 techs making $100,000 per year...3 trucks with 2 to come

what do you think ...we smoke crack????? 

I'll have to ignore your post...because I will not be taken for a fool!

The rest of you read on and enjoy

Date Posted: 06/December/2006 at 11:15pm
C'mon Steamer. I think everyone knows SGK is full of BS. It's got entertainment value

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 1:36am
I will not be taken for a fool!

Sorry, too late! You already are. I think anyone that does not believe that I have 3 trucks running daily cleaning carpets is in that boat with you too. Where the heck did you think I got all the knowledge I have on this industry????? Reading it in books???? LOL. Use your brains for a change. Only someone that has been there and done that in a big way could possibly know what I know! If your brain is too small to grasp that simple piece of logic, then I feel sorry for you.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 8:16am
I want to buy a SGK franchise and work it in Oakville, Burlington, Waterdown, Flamborough etc...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 8:23am
Wizard franchises are now worth Zippo? The Lizard's SGK franchises are takeing over?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:09am
Please don't open one in my city

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:35am
Originally posted by dennis_is_ok dennis_is_ok wrote:

I want to buy a SGK franchise and work it in Oakville, Burlington, Waterdown, Flamborough etc...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Funny you should mention that Dennis. A turnkey highend system to sell across Canada into all communities of 100,000 population or more is one of the projects I am working on.There is alot of money to be made in the areas you just mentioned.

And Paul; one will be coming to Thunderbay.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 3:12pm
I can't wait

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 3:40pm
Less than a year away.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 3:49pm
kEN...yOU ARE STRAIGHT UP LYING...

1) YOU CAN'T TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR BUSINESS
2) YOU CAN'T TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR TRUCKS OR OPERATION
3) YOU CAN'T GIVE ANYONE THE NUMBER TO CALL AND SET UP AN APPOINTMENT
4) THERE IS NO WAY YOU'RE GETTING A DOLLAR A SQ FT...YOU CAN BUY NEW CARPET FOR THAT..LOL

You also said you pay your tech's 50%  and they make 100,000 dollars  ...so that means you make 200,000 gross of 1 truck..

should be more at $1 a sq ft.....the average 200 sq ft room = 200 dollars for you....

I live in a 4100 sq ft house so it's going to cost me over $3000 to get it cleaned..

MAKE SURE YOUR LIES ADD UP BEFORE YOU POST THEM

btw how long since you took the business back from your cousins?????

Posted By: splash_$$$_dash
Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 4:09pm
CRAP steamer you gots a big house!

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 4:13pm

kEN...yOU ARE STRAIGHT UP LYING...

1) YOU CAN'T TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR BUSINESS

2) YOU CAN'T TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR TRUCKS OR OPERATION

3) YOU CAN'T GIVE ANYONE THE NUMBER TO CALL AND SET UP AN APPOINTMENT

4) THERE IS NO WAY YOU'RE GETTING A DOLLAR A SQ FT...YOU CAN BUY NEW CARPET FOR THAT..LOL

You also said you pay your tech's 50%  and they make 100,000 dollars  ...so that means you make 200,000 gross of 1 truck..

should be more at $1 a sq ft.....the average 200 sq ft room = 200 dollars for you....

I live in a 4100 sq ft house so it's going to cost me over $3000 to get it cleaned..

MAKE SURE YOUR LIES ADD UP BEFORE YOU POST THEM

btw how long since you took the business back from your cousins?????

There you go, accusing SGK of BS'ing again. What's the matter with you? If he says he's telling the truth, he must be

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 4:17pm
I don't know I must be crazy....forgive me Kenny ...how could I call you a bigmotherf**kertwoballedsonofabitchliar!

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 4:38pm
Do you think he can read that word? It's pretty long

Posted By: C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S
Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 5:33pm
I think Mr Steamer tells so many lies himself he thinks everybody else is a bullsh1tter like him

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S wrote:

I think Mr Steamer tells so many lies himself he thinks everybody else is a bullsh1tter like him
Check you smell funny....fishy???

so what have I lied about???LOLBig smile

don't need to

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 6:48pm
Steamer likes to call em as he sees em

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 7:01pm
I have two trucks...I live in a house...I have internet service...I clean carpet for a living.

Just making my way......

I can back up anything I post...

CAN YOU!

Doug...Cmaster...Lee.....Dennis is ok...Splash.....John L...Ted ....cleanex and even Jtueso have proven themselves to be real hardworking straight shooting people....

SGK and the New NR crew....full of shiat!

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 7:03pm
Yes I joke around...but when it comes to chattin carpet I can give my view like the next guy....

been doing it too long...hate to read bullshiatAngry

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 7:53pm
What a team SGK and Nightrider
The Old and the Usless?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Steamer likes to call em as he sees em

Problem is, he is such a cheap ass cleaner himself, that he cannot understand how others can charge way more than him. Plus he can't add either.......

I never said my techs charge $1/sq ft, I said I do, because I am the only one that has the Power-Dri installed in the van. It only works with the PTO driven TMS. The other 3 vans have the Raptors in them(47 blower/25 HP engine/propane heat). There are not many customers in even this rich town that will pay $1/sq ft for under 10 minute dry carpet, so I don't do much work with my unit. But what I have made this year working just 5 machine hrs/week on average will amaze you.

235.5 hours @avg $393/hr = $92,551.50 up till November 30th. After December is in I should top $100,000 again this year, after I make another $8000 this month working 20 hours on the truck.

My techs do not charge more than .50/sq with their trucks, which is probably what is confusing you Earl. They also do not work on volume like you do either. They dont have to, cause they make way more per house than you do.Would it surprise you to know that they only average 9 jobs a week each and still end up with over $200,000 per truck at the end of the year? Listen and learn:

We average cleaning 724 sq ft on the average house

That works out to $362.00 at .50/sq ft

We sell or upsell another $114/house on top of that. That includes things like guard, furniture cleaning, airduct cleaning, etc.

Total is now $476/house. Average time is 2.5 hours or $190/hour. Not bad. They work about 5 hours/day each on average. That is why I pay them by 50% commission instead of by the hour. I want them to make money.

They average about 450 residential jobs per year/truck. At the $476 house average we are running this year, that will work out close to $214,200 per truck.There commission on that work pays them $107,100

That does not include the 11% of our business that is commercial OR the 14% that is water Damage which they do on top of that as well, pushing their gross income well past $100,000 each. Multiple all that X 3 and you will understand why my friends that know what I got here call my business "the Goldmine". I am not bragging here, cause you made me show you what a little street smarts can do when running a small company with only 3 trucks.

Any questions?????

I can type slower if you need me to slow down so you can comprehend this, eh?

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 8:35pm
Ken  Harris

Address 8448 Silver Springs Rd NW
Calgary, AB
T3B 4J6
Telephone (403) 247-2640

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 8:36pm
Yes this is all possible ken...but not by you.....thats all I say..

your too full of shiat

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 8:39pm
So are you Earl.......That Ken Harris you posted up there is NOT ME!!!!!!!!

Heck, if it was that easy to find me in this city, don't you think that HR would have been able to do it in the year they looked for me before they gave up last month? I will give you a clue: There are 24 Ken Harris names listed in this city. You could not find me unless I want you to.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 8:48pm
Mr. Steamer!! Check under the city?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 8:50pm
Holy crap Batman.....I need a backhoe

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 8:56pm
Oh, and one more thing Earl. Notice that the number of houses that my trucks clean in a year(1350 or so)is probably pretty close to what you do per year with just your 1 TRUCK? But You would not earn even the money that one of my techs would, doing near a third of the work.Maybe someday you will figure out what you are doing wrong and I am doing right? But I doubt it.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:00pm
His tech onlu work 5 hrs a day? The rest of the time is spent having the trucks towed from job to job?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

His tech onlu work 5 hrs a day? The rest of the time is spent having the trucks towed from job to job?[IMG]height=22 alt=Guitar src="http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/smileys/guitar.gif" width=22 align=absMiddle>

Doug, you would be lucky where you are to even find 5 hours/day of work. That is why you have time to sit in your bush and run your post totals up each week.Poor Mr. Steamer is running around the GTA tryng to knock off 6 jobs a day cleaning carpets. No wonder he does not stand a chance of ever catching up unless your go on vacation for 6 months straight, and don't bring a laptop with you!

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:20pm
None of us seem to be suffering with our non SGK approaches to business.
Although we will never be Kenny Gates

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:40pm
Kenny I'm not lying about what I have or what I make....

I think I do pretty good...and I charge what my market can handle ..I'm neither the cheapest or the most expensive...

and I always come HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...LOL

.50 cents a sq ft = $100 bucks for the average room...I have 5 bedrooms all that size.....I don't think I'd pay $500 to anyone

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:44pm

So are you Earl.......That Ken Harris you posted up there is NOT ME!!!!!!!!

Heck, if it was that easy to find me in this city, don't you think that HR would have been able to do it in the year they looked for me before they gave up last month? I will give you a clue: There are 24 Ken Harris names listed in this city. You could not find me unless I want you to.

ken didn't you say in the last couple of days that soon you'll be the only one allowed to sell Glides by HR??

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:48pm

Yes I joke around...but when it comes to chattin carpet I can give my view like the next guy....

been doing it too long...hate to read bullshiat[IMG]height=17 alt=Angry src="http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/smileys/smiley7.gif" width=17 align=absMiddle>

Wow! What I surprise. I guess we know you are BSing us when you tell us you own a 4200 sq ft house then. That size of house in Calgary is worth over a million dollars these days. And I know that GTA prices are still higher than Calgary. That means Earl is BSing us again, or he lives in a house in the GTA that is worth near $1.5 Million dollars.

Now lets see. Considering the cheap prices Mr. Steamer is charging for his work, does that get ol Earl into a house worth more than $1 Million dollars. Unless Earl has a rich Sugar Daddy somewhere to buy this house for him, you know what I think of this claim, eh?????

BTW, I only live in a 1400 sq ft house worth $400,000 in Calgary here, yet my companies(Carpet Cleaning and Manufacturing)will only gross a total of around $1 Million between them. Is there something wrong with this picture here???????

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:02pm
I can pic my house if you'd like to see...just to prove a point...

If you admit that you are lying..I'll do that right now...you can even see my neat chirstmas lights

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:14pm
Get out the camera. He's calling your bluff.

Then he can get his out(if he has one...if not he can borrow one) and show us his trailer

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:41pm
Give me the address so that I can check the value and ownership. If it is yours, I will post pictures of my 3 trucks to show they exist.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:42pm
SGK you are hitting bottom with this constant garbag regarding Mr. Steamers home. Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:50pm

here ya go....notice the Honda van...thats the wifes

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:52pm
it's cold out side....both trucks are snug as a bug in a rug...also notice the hose accross the front of my car...I'm one lazy f'er when it comes to putting things away

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:53pm
Led lights don't show up well....what ya got to say now Kenny??? your turn

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:53pm
Is that the Grisswal's house? I was just watching national lampoon's Christmas on TV awhile ago??Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:58pm
Nice shack

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:59pm
Wasn't that the pic on the cover of Better Homes for last month?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Not nearly.......LOL....man it's dark...but I wouldn't wait until tomorrow...I can't wait to SGK's pics

Kenny it's pic time!

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:00pm
Don't hold your breath. He will probably have to draw them?  If you have seen one mobile home you have seen them all?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:02pm
He's getting the etch-a-sketch out now

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:04pm
notice that Kenny has not come into this thread...

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:08pm
He can't produce a pic? Today tomorrow or even next week?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:12pm
Honda van? $$$$$

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:16pm
So What SGK has a 1985 vandura$$$$$$$$$ That's a collector?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:17pm
He'll be out riding the bus all night, trying to find some of his competitors, so he can take pics of their trucks

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:19pm
Funny PostLOLOLOLOL

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:30pm
Send him some bus fare will ya

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:32pm
strap to glides to his feet and skate...LOL

Date Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:39pm
He can bumper surf on the back of the bus. It's free

Date Posted: 08/December/2006 at 1:20am
I am still waiting for the address to your new HOUSE Earl, not interested in your vans. If I don't get it by tomorrow from you, I will do my own inquires to get the info and WILL POST IT HERE MYSELF for all to see. I know how to do this, and will get it.Like I always say" We can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way".But once I start something, I will get it. You have no idea how persistant I am when I set my sights on getting something. I always succeed.

-------------

Date Posted: 08/December/2006 at 1:27am
It's not hard to do a property search Kenny

-------------

Date Posted: 08/December/2006 at 1:54am
I know that Hammy. Especially with a name as unique as Earl's. Can't be more than 1 or 2 names like that in the entire GTA.

-------------

Date Posted: 08/December/2006 at 10:46am
Right. 2 Earls in the GTA. I bet there are at least 200

Date Posted: 08/December/2006 at 11:02am
Not combined with a last name of Mignott there arn't!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net