Forum Description: Discuss anything relating to truckmounts
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3067
Printed Date: 09/May/2024 at 6:18pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: boxxer 421
Posted By: ezebill
Subject: boxxer 421
Date Posted: 04/November/2006 at 2:38pm
Hi i just bought a new hydra master 421 it builds heat but as soon as i start cleaning my heat disappears to hot water, any ideas? maybe a air pocket in a heat exchanger, thermostat not working? Help?

Replies:
Posted By: Hammy
Date Posted: 04/November/2006 at 3:15pm
What jets are you using on your wand?

-------------
Could somebody just clean my carpets!

Date Posted: 04/November/2006 at 3:26pm
i'd have to go look as everything is brand new the wand is a 2" with 2 jets
i'll go look and reply shortly

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 04/November/2006 at 6:40pm
Most likely...you have a stuck or faulty solenoid...sounds like it's dumpin your water so your losing heat...

why I don't know...could be your temp gauage....or a small stone inside your solenoid that stops it from closing or the solenoid is just worn out..

if you think it's your solenoid pinch the hose going into your dirty water tank with vise gribs.... if your heat returns it's the solenoid... if it doesn't then it's something else

Date Posted: 04/November/2006 at 10:32pm
it is the jets as i turned the pressure down to 100psi and can hold the temp at 200+ then builds up to 235 when closed, Thanks Hammy great advise i'll change the jets and get to work

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 04/November/2006 at 11:25pm

Inform us of your next problem....

Date Posted: 04/November/2006 at 11:27pm
If i may ask... How much was the boxxer 421??? 13k US??

Date Posted: 05/November/2006 at 5:55pm
$16,900. inc 100' of each hose wand installation some misc chemicals 50' garden hose
After cleaning for 10 minutes at 200psi with 2- 3gpm tips i can maintain 200' i believe with 1.5 gpm tips i should be able to make 300-400psi and maintain 210'

Date Posted: 05/November/2006 at 6:13pm

Oh man they ripped you off... no offense to you ezebill. At that price you should of looked at liquid cooled engine...

Date Posted: 05/November/2006 at 11:13pm
should have added that's Canadian Dollars
to ship from the USA and the exchange and installing myself i think it would have been the same, the biggest problem in Vancouver BC there isn't enough choices or parts supply, anyways off to work i go, has anybody used an rx20 on a boxxer 421?????????

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 06/November/2006 at 7:34am
You better solve your heat problem first as the rx uses more water. You may have to put smaller jets in the rx?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 06/November/2006 at 9:26am
I still don't think it's the Jets......Thats a quick fix...I think you have a water leak in your unit ......

your dumping water and you don't know it

Posted By: cleanex
Date Posted: 06/November/2006 at 3:14pm
Check if  your divertor valve switch is on, if off the machine by-passes one of the heat exchangers and you lose a lot of the heat

-------------
DON ELDRED
YOU CAN "STAND" ON OUR REPUTATION

Date Posted: 07/November/2006 at 3:44pm
well is it working now

Date Posted: 07/November/2006 at 10:33pm
Jets have been changed from 3 gpm to 1.5 gpm and it will hold 210' with wand wide open and 180' with rx20 wide open, i did send it in to the dealer and they said all they did was changed my jets..... this was my recommendation whether this is all they did or not only the fly on the wall will know ....... ps i will let you guys know if the rx20 works good or bad on concrete floor cleaning within a week i will do a 5000 sq foot open style fruit/vegetable market with the scrubber head Thanks for all the suggestions and help 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net